• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinke are fucking stupid

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just watched crime watch on cheating case. Fucking stupid blog shop selling non existence products to fucking stupid buyer.
The seller ads for products online and buyer transfer cash to their bank account. Buyer did not received products after a few day and make a police report. Police based on the account holder address went to their home and make arrest. Case closed. Police inspector commended for a job well done :eek:
What the fuck is happening to sinkieland, no wonder pappy stays in power lol.

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
The foreign conmen r smart enuff not to use bank accounts under their name. Yeah agree with u the sinkie in this case damm stupid

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The foreign conmen r smart enuff not to use bank accounts under their name. Yeah agree with u the sinkie in this case damm stupid

the sinkie still say don't worry to her accomplice that the account has been close, no one will find out :*:

BTW, I heard qoo10 some seller has some scamming too, but I just find it strange as the money goes to qoo10 . only when product reached buyer qoo10 will then release the money to them. Not sure how the scam works.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the sinkie still say don't worry to her accomplice that the account has been close, no one will find out :*:

BTW, I heard qoo10 some seller has some scamming too, but I just find it strange as the money goes to qoo10 . only when product reached buyer qoo10 will then release the money to them. Not sure how the scam works.

One way i can think of is thru credit card fraud.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore is a pool of parasites jiu hu kia here, check is it the gong jiu hu kia turn Sinkie doing it?

Just watched crime watch on cheating case. Fucking stupid blog shop selling non existence products to fucking stupid buyer.
The seller ads for products online and buyer transfer cash to their bank account. Buyer did not received products after a few day and make a police report. Police based on the account holder address went to their home and make arrest. Case closed. Police inspector commended for a job well done :eek:
What the fuck is happening to sinkieland, no wonder pappy stays in power lol.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One way i can think of is thru credit card fraud.

In the US if you use your credit card to make payment you can approach the bank for help if the merchant cheats you e.g. not delivering the product. You can ask the bank to reverse the charges

In Spore there is no such protection. The banks will not help a credit card user if they have been cheated. We can thank the PAP for the lack of laws to protect the consumers.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
thats not true. you can fill in a transaction dispute form and they will investigate. i have done so before myself for unauthorized transactions on my credit card.

In the US if you use your credit card to make payment you can approach the bank for help if the merchant cheats you e.g. not delivering the product. You can ask the bank to reverse the charges

In Spore there is no such protection. The banks will not help a credit card user if they have been cheated. We can thank the PAP for the lack of laws to protect the consumers.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
ebay is also like that, sometimes transfer money already didn't get the product or get a crummy product.

ebay is still thriving...why? being trusting doesn't mean stupid lah.

angmo countries their mailbox or house also dun lock. everybody are welcome!

a trusting society is a strong society. a paranoid society sure mati.

beh song bring out guns and shoot everybody they see.

which society do you want to live in?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkie tourists are extremely lousy poker players in vegas. either they are novices or they take every lead and move seriously. that's my observation every time i'm in vegas playing poker. :rolleyes: :cool:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkie tourists are extremely lousy poker players in vegas. either they are novices or they take every lead and move seriously. that's my observation every time i'm in vegas playing poker. :rolleyes: :cool:

Poker scene in Singapore is pretty small and limited...home games are quite limited in Singapore...most players that frequent these underground games are pretty tough and sophisticated....I dunno about sinkies being lousy poker players....its rare to run into sinkies playing poker overseas but I've encountered one or two during my time in australia and they are tough grinders.in general Asians are better than Caucasians at these math and logic skilled games.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
thats not true. you can fill in a transaction dispute form and they will investigate. i have done so before myself for unauthorized transactions on my credit card.

so what was the outcome? Was it overseas or locally? And did they refund you?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Poker scene in Singapore is pretty small and limited...home games are quite limited in Singapore...most players that frequent these underground games are pretty tough and sophisticated....I dunno about sinkies being lousy poker players....its rare to run into sinkies playing poker overseas but I've encountered one or two during my time in australia and they are tough grinders.in general Asians are better than Caucasians at these math and logic skilled games.

poker is not just about math and logic. it's also about reading people and their actions/reactions.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
poker is not just about math and logic. it's also about reading people and their actions/reactions.

Sure but the people who know how to play the optimal balanced strategy are much harder to read and exploit....and table talk and expressions can sometimes be deceptive or just wrong or completely misread or misinterpreted or insufficiently analyses....he could be flying towards Australia while ur looking in south China sea for mh370....better to know the theory and math.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sure but the people who know how to play the optimal balanced strategy are much harder to read and exploit....and table talk and expressions can sometimes be deceptive or just wrong or completely misread or misinterpreted or insufficiently analyses....he could be flying towards Australia while ur looking in south China sea for mh370....better to know the theory and math.

all those account for about 50%. luck in my opinion is still important. there are novice players who will continue to bet to stay in the game even though they are waiting for the river to give them a straight. and if they get lucky on the river, they may win. many sinkies i play with are like that. :wink:

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkie stupidity happens when a dog is placed in a stroller during walk the dog hours. sinkie pet owners need to get into their thick skulls that pets need exercise. :*:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 213

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
everybody including the shit times agree this is one stupid sinkie....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 224