• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinke are fucking stupid

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is truly retarded, not just stupid. when a sinkie chick is flat-chested, last thing she needs is wearing a man's singlet in public to show off her lack of pubicity.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 138

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and it was stupid of the sinkie woman who called her maid "stupid!" result: murder by maid. :o

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 128

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u know what i realise about stupid sinkies?they always seems to have a camera in their hands.its a very strange fetish.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
so what was the outcome? Was it overseas or locally? And did they refund you?

unauthorized charge from overseas. they refunded me and issued me a new card after that.

banks are liable for fraudulent charges to your card. sue anyone who tells you otherwise.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
unauthorized charge from overseas. they refunded me and issued me a new card after that.
banks are liable for fraudulent charges to your card. sue anyone who tells you otherwise.
johnny333 said:
In the US if you use your credit card to make payment you can approach the bank for help if the merchant cheats you e.g. not delivering the product. You can ask the bank to reverse the charges
In Spore there is no such protection. The banks will not help a credit card user if they have been cheated. We can thank the PAP
Refund, and if the card's "compromised" -you get a new plastic.

Also, the knife cuts both ways. You are also supposed to be wary (on lookout by checking, sms alerts) and report any wrong hits. Some limits too.