• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Alfian Sa'at: Promoting Mandarin "a coercive assimilation" against the minorities

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
UACyKMX.png

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
fundamentlist Malay pig.

Chinese has lost their Chinese-ness through speaking English and are returning to their root. Chinese language are superior and 2/3 of the world speak Chinese style language.

How often have the Malays speak English among their peers? 150 years of Malaysia under British rule has not the Malays learned to speak English well? No? still stick to their Malaya language show how useless and incompetent they have been all along. Cant learn and be teached?

Want to work in Singapore, move along and pick Chinese as your working language, if not go back to Malaysia and earn your ringgit lah!

Chinese Singaporeans are destroyed by the shit old fart Hakka man. When 1 billion Chinese are swarming to the shore of every lands on earth, the Chineese Singaporeans are struggling to pick up and learn Chinese for business. Even angmohs are learning Chinese and marry Chinese women and stupid m&ds are fighting back and still talk about English as medium for business and communication,无聊。

Hello! either learn to swim with us or go back Malaysia and shit on your own land. This shows m&ds are real stupid 大 笨子。

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
notice the usage of his title coercive assimilation. What this nigger m&d means is that mandarin united the chinese to have them speaking a common language. This fucker is unhappy that this occured even though ironically this mandarin promotion destroyed many sinkies native culture. The point of this asshole m&d's article is that this united all sinkie chinese of various dialects and this is bad according to him like how the brits would use the strategy of divide and conquer. Even when it doesn't involve his m&d race this asshole has to find something negative about the speak mandarin campaign.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is a PA prolumpar member? Why not he blamed PAP LHL for opening his legs wide open for PRC to walk in freely.

Who did he vote for?

notice the usage of his title coercive assimilation. What this nigger m&d means is that mandarin united the chinese to have them speaking a common language. This fucker is unhappy that this occured even though ironically this mandarin promotion destroyed many sinkies native culture. The point of this asshole m&d's article is that this united all sinkie chinese of various dialects and this is bad according to him like how the brits would use the strategy of divide and conquer. Even when it doesn't involve his m&d race this asshole has to find something negative about the speak mandarin campaign.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
He'd be even worse off if things stayed the same. Even in china 60% don't use mandarin. They use their dialects. The chinese here are useless. In the past people could speak Malay, Chinese , dialect, and a bit of English. Now it's a one language race. And that language came from their colonial masters. We had a mono tongue colleague once , totally useless, cannot even serve old chinese. In the end he had to be condemned to menial task.

Batok Seri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good piece. Those who think he PAP porlumpar never see how he harass George Yeo's facebook posts years back.
it was comedy gold.

just on Monday I wanted to watch a period Chinese drama on Channel 8.
Kaninna, the effing subtitles was also in Chinese.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good piece. Those who think he PAP porlumpar never see how he harass George Yeo's facebook posts years back.
it was comedy gold.

STFU la name me the drama serial on channel 8 that had chinese subs. I see english subs on all chinese dramas.

BTW are you a scrooby baby clone?

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alfian has made accurate observations on the increasing use of mandarin in singapore. but his conspiracy theory of coercive assimilation might be a too paranoid.

what he's observing is a function of the increasing number of PRCs in Singapore.

it was comedy gold.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why in my entire life, I never learn Malay..

Backward. Lazy. Corruption. Complain. Never seek to Progress. Dirty. Poverty. Selfish. "Peaceful" Religion.

and what more?

Batok Seri

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was a battle scene. One army attacking a castle looking like they are about to win when defenders threw big rocks down at those below especially the battering group trying to ram the gate. Then the defending army charged out on horseback and leader of the attacking force was speared or arrowed and carried off on a horse. The attack was repulsed.

I like watching those Zhu Geliang, Yue Fei type drama series.
Thank goodness for cable TV they come with English subtitles.
Good to know that Chinese people got values too and some choose to do the right thing not just the legal thing.

But Qin Hui outliving Yue Fei was sad but telling.