• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just HALF of women can locate the vagina

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another possible reason for these women are very likely Indians or Blacks......so obvious.

Physiocrat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its not easy. Look at the number of dicks poking into mouths instead and you know its a hole which is difficult to locate

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not so much a greeting than a sentence opener. Had a classmate that always began a sentence with "Nin nah bei...." or "Kan ni nah...". I don't think it concerns the people around whatever it means, he just uses it out of habit and works as an attention grabber. Very vocal person.

Cheers!

When I learnt to talk I already know the greetings used by the male adults...." dieu nei ma chow hi!"...of course that young I don't know what it meant, thought it was some sort of greetings..