• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Last Speech Of Libya's Qaddafi.........MUST-READ

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
''For 40 years, I did all I could to give people houses, hospitals, schools, and food. I stood up to attacks from Ronald Reagan, he tried to kill me but instead he killed a poor innocent child. I helped my brothers and sisters from Africa with money for the African Union.

I tried to help people understand real democracy, where people’s committees ran our country. But even rich people were dissatisfied, and wanted more. They told Westerners they needed “democracy” and “freedom” not realizing it was a cut-throat system, where the biggest dog eats the rest, they never realized in America, there was no free medicine, no free hospitals, no free housing, no free education and no free food.

Now, I am under attack by Obama, who wants to kill me, take away our freedom, take away our free housing, our free medicine, our free education, our free food, and replace it with thievery called “capitalism”, but we know what that means, it means corporations run the countries and the people suffer.

In the West, some have called me “crazy”, but they know the truth, they know our land is independent and free, not under colonial grip.''

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
American CBs are world's worst idiots crooks and childish dreamers poisioning the world with foolish Christian values and made troubles everywhere leaving pilles of shits around for people to clean up. KNNCCB!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
wrong education, especially economy, finance and banking, destroy human.

''For 40 years, I did all I could to give people houses, hospitals, schools, and food. I stood up to attacks from Ronald Reagan, he tried to kill me but instead he killed a poor innocent child. I helped my brothers and sisters from Africa with money for the African Union.

I tried to help people understand real democracy, where people’s committees ran our country. But even rich people were dissatisfied, and wanted more. They told Westerners they needed “democracy” and “freedom” not realizing it was a cut-throat system, where the biggest dog eats the rest, they never realized in America, there was no free medicine, no free hospitals, no free housing, no free education and no free food.

Now, I am under attack by Obama, who wants to kill me, take away our freedom, take away our free housing, our free medicine, our free education, our free food, and replace it with thievery called “capitalism”, but we know what that means, it means corporations run the countries and the people suffer.

In the West, some have called me “crazy”, but they know the truth, they know our land is independent and free, not under colonial grip.''

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal
USA got rid of Qaddafi because he decided to accept gold and other currencies instead of the US dollar for his oil.