• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It's obvious that i joined MU for the money despite no CL football

FALCA0

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Falcao: Why I joined Manchester United

451467_heroa.jpg

By George Ankers
Sep 2, 2014 02:03:00

The Monaco striker has agreed a season-long loan move to Old Trafford, with an option for a permanent deal, and is excited to be at "the biggest club in the world"

New Manchester United signing Radamel Falcao says that he is joining "the biggest club in the world".

The Colombia international has agreed a one-year loan at Old Trafford, with Louis van Gaal’s side retaining an option to buy him outright from Monaco at the end of the season.

The former Atletico Madrid striker is excited at the chance to play for the Dutchman after sealing the switch late on transfer deadline day.

“I am delighted to be joining Manchester United on loan this season," he told the club's official website.

"Manchester United is the biggest club in the world and is clearly determined to get back to the top.

"I am looking forward to working with Louis van Gaal and contributing to the team's success at this very exciting period in the club's history."

Goal understands that United are paying a €12 million-plus fee for the loan, as well as a significant portion of his €380,000-per-week wages.

The Red Devils allowed Danny Welbeck to depart for Arsenal in a €20m move when they confirmed that a deal could be done to secure Falcao.