• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bomohs and Black Magic

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone here ever encountered stories or believe in black magic?
I heard somewhere that old fart had a malay bomoh residing in potong pasir back then.
He would consult him on certain occasions and heard that his family was well taken care of.

Islam magic
Taoist Magic
Hindu Magic
Buddhist magic

I know that indonesia is famous for these. Predominantly in Kalimantan and Java areas.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask Kong Hee loh, he got very powderful magic to move people.

I heard somewhere that old fart had a malay bomoh residing in potong pasir back then.
He would consult him on certain occasions and heard that his family was well taken care of.

Islam magic
Taoist Magic
Hindu Magic
Buddhist magic

I know that indonesia is famous for these. Predominantly in Kalimantan and Java areas.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
During secondary school, my buddy and me would walk around the kampong in Bedok/Somapah and steal things outside residents' homes. Once we stole a pair of jeans which my friend said we should return because the owner was supposed to belong to some Boyan tribe/dialect group whom he believed had the powers to find out who stole their stuff. and we'd get caught. I didn't believe him and did not return the merchandise. Turned out that Boyan's magic wasn't strong enough to catch us. We got away with it. I don't believe these black arts work, they're used to fool and trick idiots and gullible people.

Cheers!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
During secondary school, my buddy and me would walk around the kampong in Bedok/Somapah and steal things outside residents' homes. Once we stole a pair of jeans which my friend said we should return because the owner was supposed to belong to some Boyan tribe/dialect group whom he believed had the powers to find out who stole their stuff. and we'd get caught. I didn't believe him and did not return the merchandise. Turned out that Boyan's magic wasn't strong enough to catch us. We got away with it. I don't believe these black arts work, they're used to fool and trick idiots and gullible people.

Cheers!

i walked along the siglap linear park and saw a pair of panties hanging to dry, but it was in very bad shape....dirty and with holes. i brought it home, washed it, dried it, mended the holes, and returned it to where it was "stolen". :o

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 1,252

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
That was blatantly unthoughtful of you. You have removed whatever "character" that had been infused into that artpiece.

Cheers!

i walked along the siglap linear park and saw a pair of panties hanging to dry, but it was in very bad shape....dirty and with holes. i brought it home, washed it, dried it, mended the holes, and returned it to where it was "stolen". :o

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cheers!

performing black magic belong people in 4th World Nation. It don't work in Singapore at all. The biggest magician of all is the LEE family. No matter which bomoh or Devil see them, all of them will kow tow to their $ magic.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
My kampong friend once explained to me that black magic and spells only work in the absence of electricity which is why it was prevalent during the old days and not seen today. Looks like he makes sense. Magic is destroyed by electricity.

Cheers!

performing black magic belong people in 4th World Nation. It don't work in Singapore at all. The biggest magician of all is the LEE family. No matter which bomoh or Devil see them, all of them will kow tow to their $ magic.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Islam magic
Taoist Magic
Hindu Magic
Buddhist magic

You ask the 60% ....the best 'magicians' on this earth....the PAP, why bother with all these magic...PAP MAGIC is the best!....worth billions, can mesmerise millions....go to pap.org.sg & book one today!!:biggrin:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am still waiting for that Malaysian Bomoh to tell us the actual position of Flight MH370?

Consider this, if Bomohs are effective how come so many dictators can lived to the ripe old age?

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
My kampong friend once explained to me that black magic and spells only work in the absence of electricity which is why it was prevalent during the old days and not seen today. Looks like he makes sense. Magic is destroyed by electricity.

Cheers!

Really... :rolleyes:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cheers!

Once black magic sees light. No more magic left.
Black magic can only work if there is fear inside your heart.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, you miss the treasure, this is an antique, you can put on ebay to sell it, ask $500K you can easily find dozen of buyers. Quick! go back and take it back and sell it to me for $450/- let make $50/- I pranjar you coffee.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Islam magic
Taoist Magic
Hindu Magic
Buddhist magic

The Malay bomoh was a certain Boyanese old man, who used to be LKY's gardener...He already upped lorry few years back.. He was also one of the top Pappy RC leeders at Potong Pasir.. His personal mission was to convince the Malay residents there to support the PAP but most of them gave their vote and support to Mr Chiam..

In the early 2000s, Lau Cheebye being unavailable sent his useless son Pinky to Potong Pasir to attend the Birthday party of this Boyanese old man which was held by the PAP grasslooters to honour the services of the latter to the constituency..

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
woman has build in black magic, stay away from them.

Don't marry. If you do her balck magic make you lose your house, bank account and make you a peasant.

Don't believe, ask those broke divorced Ah Pek .

Islam magic
Taoist Magic
Hindu Magic
Buddhist magic

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
You ask the 60% ....the best 'magicians' on this earth....the PAP, why bother with all these magic...PAP MAGIC is the best!....worth billions, can mesmerise millions....

Ask uncle sam. He is already under the pap magic. He praises the paps like he is a new born baby giving the first breath of fresh air.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
woman has build in black magic, stay away from them.

Don't marry. If you do her balck magic make you lose your house, bank account and make you a peasant.

Don't believe, ask those broke divorced Ah Pek .

Yeah, built in magic with sweet talk and outright magic with 2 boobs.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once black magic sees light. No more magic left.
Black magic can only work if there is fear inside your heart.

If there is really workable black magic, there must be hundreds of sinkies waiting to put it on LKY and other MIW.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
....Consider this, if Bomohs are effective how come so many dictators can lived to the ripe old age?

...because they have anti-black magic shield, just like the USA had developed anti missile shield against onslaught of enemies' missiles.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
If there is really workable black magic, there must be hundreds of sinkies waiting to put it on LKY and other MIW.

That why i say they are biggest Master of Magic. Once the other see $$$, they will fly black. The $ is working like Iron dome, but much more deadly and accurate.