• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PDMM had affair with 2 sinkie men and son is in IP program in top school

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
frankly, i think i aged a lot, i have lost much of my libido compared to when i was younger. so even you want to onz me, i may not stand up for you...:biggrin::p

you think too high about yourself liao.
also i doubt you are gay.

what ONZ? i am not interested in you.

digusting+ sickening. phew.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed, this woman is really a talent. 2 men wanted her. She will milk the man's sperm and in turn the money will flow like ATM machine. What a talent !

The greatest prove is that her off spring is studying in a Elite school. Indeed, government really know how to bring in more competition for Singapore Women.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This type of stories happening everywhere everyday.....not unique to Sg though sinkie men are dumber and easily conned as well trained by vile pap.
What is unique is vile pap govt govt giving free scholarships to FT and long term residence and work to pdmm.....

U are right, I don't care about these kind of stories. It happens every where and in every country. But the fucking PAP giving these kinds of people freebies and sinkies get crumbs.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Indeed, this woman is really a talent. 2 men wanted her. She will milk the man's sperm and in turn the money will flow like ATM machine. What a talent !

The greatest prove is that her off spring is studying in a Elite school. Indeed, government really know how to bring in more competition for Singapore Women.

U call these kind of PRC bitches talent? Singapore bitches have 10000 times the talent that this cow has. why need to import them?. Take Whore Jinx for example. She is 10 times uglier than this PDMM, yet she can milk the man's sperm (aka Gay Loong), and turn it into multimillion dollars salaries for herself and her family. And not only is whore jinx offsprings studying in elite schools, they can also get SAF scholarships. Put this PDMM up against Whore Jinx and she loses hands down.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Her motive is to sell her pussy for the money to support her son's education and to have a good life in sinkie land. Married or not, or got sperm or no sperm, is not important as long as the gongkia has got the money.

She will surely thank the paps for giving her an opportunity to make suckers out of the sinkie male.
Who is dumb? The paps or this prc pussy?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
...What is unique is vile pap govt govt giving free scholarships to FT and long term residence and work to pdmm.....

Many sinkies know that these PDMM use their long term residence permit to go "fishing" for ATMs and at the same time, they will work in sinkieland, killing 2 birds with one stone. The paps seem not to care what they do. On top of that, their children are also given free scholarship to study in schools and after graduation, they break bond, run road and balek kampong.

According to that Minister for Education, the paps would then spend money to chase after the road runners, much like searching for the needle in the haystack. Who is the dumb ass?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her motive is to sell her pussy for the money to support her son's education and to have a good life in sinkie land. Married or not, or got sperm or no sperm, is not important as long as the gongkia has got the money.

She will surely thank the paps for giving her an opportunity to make suckers out of the sinkie male.

You think sell pussy so easy ? Every women in Singapore also has pussy, but they don't even know how to use it correctly.

You need to know how to sell your pussy right... ! How to work around ...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

According to that Minister for Education, the paps would then spend money to chase after the road runners, much like searching for the needle in the haystack. Who is the dumb ass?

The answer to that million dollar question.....
The dumbfuck gong cheebyes 60.1% are to blame

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
The main point of the story is that the woman is already married with a husband in China with a son in tow in Singapore but she works as a part-time prostitute serving married husbands. Nothing unheard of. The writer of this New Paper must be still virgin to find this story newsworthy.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You think sell pussy so easy ? Every women in Singapore also has pussy, but they don't even know how to use it correctly.

You need to know how to sell your pussy right... ! How to work around ...

It is a sales job... the original sales job. :biggrin:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
The main point of the story is that the woman is already married with a husband in China with a son in tow in Singapore but she works as a part-time prostitute serving married husbands. Nothing unheard of. The writer of this New Paper must be still virgin to find this story newsworthy.

These reporter trying to hit her sales quota for her year's bonus. So she sell her story in a very sensational way. She is no angel either.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i would have thought the editor should have forbidden stories like that - which put PRCs in a bad light

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
dalian women 好美麗。

sure marikita when they seduce you and your cpf. you must thank the pap for safekeeping a minimum sum on your behalf. :biggrin:

I would be the devil advocate and say the original intention for the PAP is to have a fuck hole to produce a Cina offspring to replace the daft Sinkie.

Rather than to have a concern intention to protect Sinkie interest for retirement! LoL

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would be the devil advocate and say the original intention for the PAP is to have a fuck hole to produce a Cina offspring to replace the daft Sinkie.

Rather than to have a concern intention to protect Sinkie interest for retirement! LoL

almost all tiong bu's who are married with one kid have their fallopian tubes tied up by decree. that's why they will fuck anyone with a dick and a dime as they know they won't get pregnant. :wink:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
大连鲍鱼 is the best!

\
u=136835217,948468049&fm=23&gp=0.jpg