• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

our lives are one dream that we are remembering

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Suppose we have left the reincarnational cycle and moved on the other realities and endeavours, and evolved and grown into vastly different selves. In some “indescribably distant future”, for want of a better phrase, will we remember those intimate details of our present lives?

Will I remember my homely struggles, my earthly struggles one million years from now?

I think that we would remember having once existed in this dimension of reality, now a long-lost paradise, but we would have long forgotten those homely details and struggles. In order to recall and relish them again, we would have to send offshoots of ourselves into the physical dimension, and seed ourselves in this reality again just as we did so “the first time round”.

Then the lives that those independent selves live will help us recall what “it was once like”, and they, while exploring the physical realm “afresh” from their own unique and unassailable perspectives and pursuing their own independent dreams, ideals and goals, would also be living their physical lives on behalf of us.

And now, right now in this present moment-point, we, the “present selves” that we usually identify with, are also those “future selves” exploring physical reality on behalf of a nostalgic entity who wishes to recall and reminiscence.

The moment we have achieved something in life, the moment we have fulfilled a particular endeavour, we are immediately part of some “future self” re-experiencing and remembering that moment lovingly and nostalgically.

Indeed, as my teacher once said, "our lives are one dream that we are remembering".

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I want to assure each and every one of you .... you existed before the annals of time as you think of time, and even after this Earth has long vanished, you will still exist.

Your eternal validity is your heritage, and you are a divine part of All That Is.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think that we would remember having once existed in this dimension of reality, now a long-lost paradise, but we would have long forgotten those homely details and struggles. In order to recall and relish them again, we would have to send offshoots of ourselves into the physical dimension, and seed ourselves in this reality again just as we did so “the first time round”.

That's just blatantly false. To recall the experiences of past existences, you have to enter the 4th jhana as instructed by the Buddha. Nobody likes war. Nobody likes conscription. We don't send offshoots of ourselves into the physical dimension to experience savagery and slavery repeatedly just like "the first time round".

I find your posts to be bordering on religious/spiritual themes. It's all probably a religion made up by yourself. And I find your religion to have some similarities with that preached by Kryon of Magnetic Service, except that Kryon of Magnetic Service has very much expanded it with lots of other concepts.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I want to assure each and every one of you .... you existed before the annals of time as you think of time, and even after this Earth has long vanished, you will still exist.

That's a very Theravada Buddhist concept.

Your eternal validity is your heritage, and you are a divine part of All That Is.

Now, this isn't a Theravada Buddhist concept. But it's a very Kryon of Magnetic Service concept.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes i remember i was a soldier in vietnam,the war was drawing to an end,the americans were pulling out,i was on a relief mission helping to evacuate as many children and civilian as possible before the communists entered the city,there was chaos in the streets,the air raid sirens was shrieking.....i remember loading a bunch of people onto the back of a truck when out of the corner of my eye i saw a child,a boy not quite 10 standing across the street staring at me,his face streaked with dirt and black soot,he was immobile like in a state of shock.....i approached him...."u alright little man?" I did not see it coming,i rose my hand in a futile gesture to stop him.He raised a AK47 and fired,a hole appeared in my head and blood splurted out of the side.my body twisted and flopped to the ground.

That was the first time i died and i remembered it was all white.was that a dream?

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember how I died in my previous life. I was a then a young boy living in a coastal village. I was looking towards the sea when a huge tsunami struck our village and I drowned.

Cheers!

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I find your posts to be bordering on religious/spiritual themes. It's all probably a religion made up by yourself. And I find your religion to have some similarities with that preached by Kryon of Magnetic Service, except that Kryon of Magnetic Service has very much expanded it with lots of other concepts.

My posts are intended to be completely non-religious. Actually, to transcend religion.

Religion is an organized framework of beliefs that may have little to do with what reality is. I am referring to reality beyond the physical dimension.

Also my posts are not meant to be gospel truth. It is my own thoughts and I'm expressing what I think. Everyone will view reality in a different way.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dreamt that I had wings I could fly, is that why we have shoulder's blades on our back?

Was I a fallen angel last time?

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now, this isn't a Theravada Buddhist concept. But it's a very Kryon of Magnetic Service concept.

Hi kryonlight

I visited the kryon website briefly. Although I don't know anything about the channelled Lee Carroll material, I think I like the tone of the website. However I can't comment more until I actually read some of the material.

If you are using Lee Carroll as the source of your learning then I guess we have a lot in common. The original source of my learning is Seth/Jane Roberts, an American author of both fiction as well as non fiction works. She channelled material for Seth (I totally dislike the word "channel" because it really does not do justice to what is truly involved). Her husband Robert Butts took down, transcribed and published the material under the series The Seth Books. All of them are available on Amazon.com.

We are Speakers. At some point we feel the natural compulsion to share what we have learnt, as imperfect as our own learnings may be currently.

I attended Jane Roberts channeling sessions in "spirit form" before I was born into this life. Early in my teenage years, I initiated a chain of events in my personal reality that would lead me to the Seth material. Thereafter I read the Seth materials and tried to apply it to my personal reality creation.

I will post more on this later.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
you live in your life time.

A baby born and live a day is the baby life time.

Old fart now pas 90 live a 90 years old life time and everyday get cursed by neitzens.

What is dream? dreaming maybe is good for human put you in a different world.

Dont dream you see God, it is the end of your life time, coming.

Don't dream of your wife, it is the end of ...... having a good dream.

Dream of your mistress it is ..... a good dream.

My posts are intended to be completely non-religious. Actually, to transcend religion.

Religion is an organized framework of beliefs that may have little to do with what reality is. I am referring to reality beyond the physical dimension.

Also my posts are not meant to be gospel truth. It is my own thoughts and I'm expressing what I think. Everyone will view reality in a different way.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
FYI (replying to no one in particular), You can do a Hilarion Reading to ask about anything you wish, including for instance, your personal soul relationship, karma and work, including intermissive period (ie. in-between-physical-incarnations) interactions, with specific named entities, eg. Seth, Kryon, etc. If you so request, Hilarion is also able to invite the specific entity, eg. Seth, Kryon, etc, to come through with a personal message for you. You can also use Hilarion Readings to contact discarnated (ie. 'deceased') relatives or friends.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
FYI (replying to no one in particular), You can do a Hilarion Reading to ask about anything you wish, including for instance, your personal soul relationship, karma and work, including intermissive period (ie. in-between-physical-incarnations) interactions, with specific named entities, eg. Seth, Kryon, etc. If you so request, Hilarion is also able to invite the specific entity, eg. Seth, Kryon, etc, to come through with a personal message for you. You can also use Hilarion Readings to contact discarnated (ie. 'deceased') relatives or friends.

Hi ultimaonline,

Thanks for your input. However I must state that from my own understanding, every entity has free will and no entity will contact you unless there is mutual agreement.

In most cases, what happens is that the 'whisperer', for want of a better term, has merely communicated with a thought-projection. I do not mean any disrespect. A thought-projection is a real thing. But it is hardly the original entity that you wish to contact. Think of it as a poor shadow of the original, heavily distorted and coloured according to your own inner beliefs.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi ultimaonline, Thanks for your input. However I must state that from my own understanding, every entity has free will and no entity will contact you unless there is mutual agreement.

You're welcome.

And observe that I said :
If you so request, Hilarion is also able to invite the specific entity to come through for you.

An invitation may (of course) be declined or accepted, as per the other party's free will and karmic appropriateness.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You're welcome.

And observe that I said :
If you so request, Hilarion is also able to invite the specific entity to come through for you.

An invitation may (of course) be declined or accepted, as per the other party's free will and karmic appropriateness.

You're saying this entity "hilarion" can act like a universal call service, helping you locate and put you in touch with any person out there that you desire to contact?

I'm not sure I buy this concept. The nature of the psyche, the personality construct, of any entity is so multi-dimensional I'm not sure it is as straightforward as you put it.

jw5

Loyal
You are too late.

I have already suggested that we are all already dead. And those whom we think have died are actually all alive.

Suppose we have left the reincarnational cycle and moved on the other realities and endeavours, and evolved and grown into vastly different selves. In some “indescribably distant future”, for want of a better phrase, will we remember those intimate details of our present lives?

Will I remember my homely struggles, my earthly struggles one million years from now?

Then the lives that those independent selves live will help us recall what “it was once like”, and they, while exploring the physical realm “afresh” from their own unique and unassailable perspectives and pursuing their own independent dreams, ideals and goals, would also be living their physical lives on behalf of us.

And now, right now in this present moment-point, we, the “present selves” that we usually identify with, are also those “future selves” exploring physical reality on behalf of a nostalgic entity who wishes to recall and reminiscence.

The moment we have achieved something in life, the moment we have fulfilled a particular endeavour, we are immediately part of some “future self” re-experiencing and remembering that moment lovingly and nostalgically.

Indeed, as my teacher once said, "our lives are one dream that we are remembering".

Physiocrat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amy Keim:

"There is no meaning to life. Trying to figure out an answer is beyond us all. People always assume meaning comes through religion, the social structure, the family, the work. That’s all an excuse for people not being able to cope with the fact that we’re here and nobody knows our true purpose. Anybody who tries to apply a direct meaning to life is just grabbing for a security blanket.

Life’s destructive forces are authoritarian powers, ruling forces such as government, police, the educational system, the religious system. People were not meant to have power over them. We’re meant to have a power within, to run things through ourselves through mutual respect and honor. Too many people abide by laws they don’t really believe in, laws they practice through fear instead of sincerity.

I believe in a form of anarchy but it’s a misconceived term. It has nothing to do with chaos and violence. It has to do with people leading themselves in a freer form of existence. In true anarchy, there is no chaos because there is self-respect and respect for the world. My responsibility is to help evolve our society and our world toward a state in which people want to create a free existence for everybody to mutually enjoy. People don’t want to destroy, they want to create. "

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amy Keim:

"There is no meaning to life. Trying to figure out an answer is beyond us all. People always assume meaning comes through religion, the social structure, the family, the work. That’s all an excuse for people not being able to cope with the fact that we’re here and nobody knows our true purpose. Anybody who tries to apply a direct meaning to life is just grabbing for a security blanket.

Life’s destructive forces are authoritarian powers, ruling forces such as government, police, the educational system, the religious system. People were not meant to have power over them. We’re meant to have a power within, to run things through ourselves through mutual respect and honor. Too many people abide by laws they don’t really believe in, laws they practice through fear instead of sincerity.

I believe in a form of anarchy but it’s a misconceived term. It has nothing to do with chaos and violence. It has to do with people leading themselves in a freer form of existence. In true anarchy, there is no chaos because there is self-respect and respect for the world. My responsibility is to help evolve our society and our world toward a state in which people want to create a free existence for everybody to mutually enjoy. People don’t want to destroy, they want to create. "

Unfortunately all of that sounds good in theory. Laws were created because humans cannot respect each other or the environment. All because one human respects the laws does not mean another one will and he might even violate the other human.