• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where to buy China made Double Swans white T shirt?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
That Lasup pastor say you Yingluck woh! :biggrin:
whahahaha:biggrin:
knnbccb...si bei creative leh...King Leongsaminipenis! whahahahaha :biggrin:
confirm kena whack by Leongsam soon...hahahaha....:biggrin:

I've given up responding to people who's already have a preconceived idea, there's no way to change anyone, i'd not waste my time, there's just too many bottles of Glenlivet and Cordon Bleu to drink, there's just too much foie gras and truffles to eat and there's just too many pussies to bonk. Selah.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've given up responding to people who's already have a preconceived idea, there's no way to change anyone, i'd not waste my time, there's just too many bottles of Glenlivet and Cordon Bleu to drink, there's just too much foie gras and truffles to eat and there's just too many pussies to bonk. Selah.

there will be morons, no matter how small the sinkie universe is, who simply and naively take every word and pic that is posted online seriously. whatever some do in real life, they also have to kaypoh and try to get insider info. and like in a poker game, when i bluff by giving false leads, they believe it's real. and when i show my real hands, they think it's a bluff. with these kinds of idiots on the poker table like sbf is, they are sure to lose big. :biggrin:

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I google and google still cannot find..

I went Chinatown...saw some hawkers wear the super thin type white T shirt...i think is double swan brand...but I walk here and there and cannot find.

I like these China made white T shirt because as it ages, it becomes thinner and thiner and more comfy in our tropical weather..

Anyone know where I can buy?

Did you managed to find those 100% cotton swan brand super thin white t-shirt? Not those silky type.

Or you got a substitute?

Last edited:

Bacccarat

Alfrescian
Loyal

try blk 972 hougang st 91.
its the only info i obtained.
not sure if shop still exist.

Screenshot_2019-02-07-22-32-36-1.png

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

try blk 972 hougang st 91.
its the only info i obtained.
not sure if shop still exist.

View attachment 53475

Thanks Bacccarat for checking up. Really appreciate your kind assistance. Unfortunately they do not have my size.

Swan Brand is the correct brand. Ah Meng may have another brand though.

BTW, Ah Meng don't seems to have it. He gave me a "like" in my posting but did not post anything.

@AhMeng, you can try Giant Parkway - they have this brand Club Man a few years back. Not sure if they still carry this. Call them first.

Club Man brand is better quality than Swan. Club Man last longer and do not have holes so quickly. However, Club Man is thicker than Swan brand.

Last edited: