• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where to buy China made Double Swans white T shirt?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I google and google still cannot find..

I went Chinatown...saw some hawkers wear the super thin type white T shirt...i think is double swan brand...but I walk here and there and cannot find.

I like these China made white T shirt because as it ages, it becomes thinner and thiner and more comfy in our tropical weather..

Anyone know where I can buy?

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can buy from the same place that sell Good Morning towels :biggrin:

8707881706_0b8e0086dd_z.jpg

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go people park 2nd floor HDB shop beside OG at China Town. You can see many PRC pai dau ma ma sitting around on ground floor, if you are lucky you can pick up and have FOB.

I went Chinatown...saw some hawkers wear the super thin type white T shirt...i think is double swan brand...but I walk here and there and cannot find.

I like these China made white T shirt because as it ages, it becomes thinner and thiner and more comfy in our tropical weather..

TheHumanLeague

Alfrescian
Loyal

Of all forummers it's YOU :biggrin:

zJimXOJ.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ahmeng, not sure hor. but try. cos at least 5-6 years since my last visit. the greatwall cantonese porridge at kreta ayer, walk in all the way, past ck. first and second stall in chinatown complex should have.ah pek selling. hope he is well now.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cheq brand correctly ...

pagoda brand oso got such thin material white round neck t-shirt ...

Still using Pagoda Brand & those underwear.... a long time of ago...people wear home made drawers underwear, with lots of ventilation, blue in colour, cloth bought from the fabric shop usually sewn by the wife & the wife wear hers hand made too....the kind of undies before zipper came cheap....when you have an emergency, you tie your draw strings into a dead knot....God help you... ha ha ha ha but nowadays people wear SKINX where it shows off the "family jewels":biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

First of all you will look funny with any t-shirt

But if you insist you may wish to give a call this popular company who sells towels at Tiong Bahru but had moved I think they import this t-shirt:

Kiauw Hin Pte Ltd (6223 9288) at 625 Aljunied Road #03-01, Aljunied Industrial Complex

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
First of all you will look funny with any t-shirt

But if you insist you may wish to give a call this popular company who sells towels at Tiong Bahru but had moved I think they import this t-shirt:

Kiauw Hin Pte Ltd (6223 9288) at 625 Aljunied Road #03-01, Aljunied Industrial Complex

Toad... you think you can fit into T shirt ah...chey! :oIo::biggrin: