• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where to buy China made Double Swans white T shirt?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my dear ah meng
how are u?
please consider Hush Puppies white shirt.
my hubby wearing this for many years.
usually u can get discount during sales, especially at OG

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not ethical, always under cut me, he is so use to LKY Brand!

my dear ah meng
how are u?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You mean Yue Hwa? that place things all marked up price..fuck up lah...that one is tourist chop carrot shop. :biggrin:

Yue Hwa is expensive because it really good quality stuff. In HK, their stuff also sell same price.

Chin Swee, near red star dimsum restaurant, there a spore pool outlet. the shop beside it also sell this type of ah pek white inner shirt. texture not bad even thou I never wore one.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Yue Hwa is expensive because it really good quality stuff. In HK, their stuff also sell same price.

Chin Swee, near red star dimsum restaurant, there a spore pool outlet. the shop beside it also sell this type of ah pek white inner shirt. texture not bad even thou I never wore one.

Sleaguepunter, huat ah...you really gimme PIMPpoint accurate info...yep...just went to the shop besides the 4D shop. There have 2 types...cotton and the other silky type!

Bought 2 silky type as she does not have stock for the cheaper cotton type.

Kumsia kumsia...:biggrin:
Your kangtao punting damn Zhun!!! :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
my dear ah meng
how are u?

prefer Ah Tiong made ones lah... just bought 2 of them at sleaguepunter recommended outlet at chinatown...Its Chung Tai brand...hehehehe :biggrin:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
prefer Ah Tiong made ones lah... just bought 2 of them at sleaguepunter recommended outlet at chinatown...Its Chung Tai brand...hehehehe :biggrin:

two enough? Pinki Lee chin sia sway and never wear white inner shirt.
that is why we can see his wet armpit during national day speach.

if you wear white inner shirt, u will not have any wet armpit problem

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
two enough? Pinki Lee chin sia sway and never wear white inner shirt.
that is why we can see his wet armpit during national day speach.

if you wear white inner shirt, u will not have any wet armpit problem

i buy to use as pyjamas when i sleep at nite lah...thin and silky ...damn cooling...:biggrin:
if good after testing to ite, will go buy a few more..after that can go huat 4d and Toto next door:biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
i buy to use as pyjamas when i sleep at nite lah...thin and silky ...damn cooling...:biggrin:
if good after testing to ite, will go buy a few more..after that can go huat 4d and Toto next door:biggrin:

[video=youtube;_IQVifbYkEE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IQVifbYkEE[/video]

Fucking pervert wear silk

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Fucking pervert wear silk
Hahahaha...Frog...you got rid that Lasup Pastor story boh? That fucker call your party Pimp Thai Party.....whahahahaha :biggrin:

Fucker damn free... adapt news article and write rubbish...whahahaha :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hahahaha...Frog...you got rid that Lasup Pastor story boh? That fucker call your party Pimp Thai Party.....whahahahaha :biggrin:

Fucker damn free... adapt news article and write rubbish...whahahaha :biggrin:

Its damn funny.