• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More FTs died just to build a better Singapore for Singaporeans!

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys should be ashamed of yourselves with those FTs bashing!

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/man-dies-in-cement-mixer/1340250.html
Channel NewsAsia understands the driver may have driven into the height barrier, which states that only vehicles 2.1m or shorter can pass.

Local driver with proper salary would not cause that kind of accident, where Chinese driver did not understand the height-limit notice.
In fact, the damage caused by the cement mixer and the resources spent on for clearing the mess and investigation should be paid by the accident originator/ or his employer for not training properly/ not teaching him English.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
only moron n twits n those with dying wish would hv committed such an elaborate crime. imagine if he has suceeded n drove into hordes of angmohs. boss sams balls would hv dropped faster then the hat. i think they should amend the law n flog his carcass.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/man-dies-in-cement-mixer/1340250.html

spare me the croc tears and pseudo sympathies. the cement mixer driver obviously deserve to die. he have driven into the height barrier, which states that only vehicles 2.1m or shorter can pass. he ignore the rule and thought his mixer can over run the barrier. everyday I see alot of these bastards speeding at 90-100kmph on expressways and changi area. look into the driver seat and you usually see an ah neh or bangla or ah tiong smirking away and driving recklessly. when they knock and kill innocent driver or pedestrains they get only a fine. so fark off with you pontification and moral posturing here. you wanna talk, you should first talk to the countless widows and orphans that these fark up FT have caused. tell it to them . you should be ashame of yourself for even posting such crap in the first place. bet you would not say such things if your spouse or parents get knock down by these killer drivers . on second thought , given your lack of morals maybe you would still do.

Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
should have signages in mandarin, bangladeshi or tamil, even have these ft's attend a "crash" course in england to prevent accidents.
for starters, lulu can teach the ah tiongs and ravi, the ah nehs :wink:.

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
No reason for c mixer to go B3 car park.What is he doing there?
Other real 1st world countries not allowed to use HGV for family outings,fetch gf,patho.

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
... and where the fuck in the report said that Chinese man was an FT

SINGAPORE: A 54-year-old Singaporean Chinese woman was found dead in a flat at Block 440 Tampines St 43 on Thursday (Aug 21).
If the man is sinkie, MSM will state it clearly, similar to the news statement above.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
spare me the croc tears and pseudo sympathies. the cement mixer driver obviously deserve to die. he have driven into the height barrier, which states that only vehicles 2.1m or shorter can pass. he ignore the rule and thought his mixer can over run the barrier. everyday I see alot of these bastards speeding at 90-100kmph on expressways and changi area. look into the driver seat and you usually see an ah neh or bangla or ah tiong smirking away and driving recklessly. when they knock and kill innocent driver or pedestrains they get only a fine. so fark off with you pontification and moral posturing here. you wanna talk, you should first talk to the countless widows and orphans that these fark up FT have caused. tell it to them . you should be ashame of yourself for even posting such crap in the first place. bet you would not say such things if your spouse or parents get knock down by these killer drivers . on second thought , given your lack of morals maybe you would still do.

Spare a thought for the families of these drivers. They are paid on per trip basis. Its the contractor that should be charged for not paying them their monthly dues to drive safely and according to law,

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought my England sibei aw, Sinkie or FT reporter England lagi aw.

Carpark basement or basement car park which England is corrite?

Singapore england is going backward to 3rd world country, or never has been in the 1st world, hogwash and lies from old fart Con You.

SINGAPORE: A Chinese man in his 50s died on Monday (Sep 1) following an accident at the carpark basement of Changi Airport (Terminal 3) involving a cement mixer.

The Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) was alerted to the accident at 3.07pm. They sent two fire engines, two fire bikes, one ambulance and one support vehicle to the scene. Its officers found the truck driver trapped in his seat when they arrived. They used rescue tools to extricate him from the vehicle, but he was pronounced dead at the scene

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hai Hai you forget must have digalog, do you know we, the pinyo have taken over the eurasian become the 4 major group in stingapore (chinese, malayu, indian & philipino).

should have signages in mandarin, bangladeshi or tamil, even have these ft's attend a "crash" course in england to prevent accidents.
for starters, lulu can teach the ah tiongs and ravi, the ah nehs :wink:.

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can anyone hate those ah nehs ah tiongs and banglas who build my HDB flats for my family to stay and swanky office for me to work and clean my estates?

I still believe I have some conscience left.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is falsehood. All those you said were build by lky single handed. Pls don't raise your eyebrow or cockhair hoping for a miracle from these foreign trash. If you hv any conscience left you should stand next to the old fart n help carry his balls.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE: A 54-year-old Singaporean Chinese woman was found dead in a flat at Block 440 Tampines St 43 on Thursday (Aug 21).
If the man is sinkie, MSM will state it clearly, similar to the news statement above.

Yeah nowadays read news in Spore is same as in North korea, must read in between the lines. No declare of criminal suspect as Singaporean and no mention of nationality means it is foreigner.