• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LHL on 95.8: you can all work to 60 wahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have made the move to internet radio. There are many which offer only music without the unnecessary chatter, adverts, propaganda,..
There are hundreds of news, music channels out there. You get to choose whether to listen to streamed music or stations.

The local stations are also online but with so much choices out there you don't have to bother with them. My favourite is "1.fm" because they offer various stations playing music from the 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's,.... They have rock, pop, .. etc

For TV I have a Roku box & I am currently going through the episodes of the "Beverely Hillbillies":smile: You will find some of the episodes in Youtube but the complete 9 year season is available via one of the stations on Roku, & there are no adverts.

For those unfamiliar with the Beverly Hilbillies here is the opening clip:

[video=youtube;NwzaxUF0k18]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwzaxUF0k18[/video]

Thanks for sharing, sounds interesting.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Radio shows are not 'live', there is a slight time delay. Screeners take incoming calls and direct the appropriate ones to the radio show host.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure all the grassroots were told to call in. They dont have to reject you too. Just hold until the show ends. I wished i had recorded it. The laugh as he asked the old man to work more, WHEN HE WAS ALREADY DOING 2 JOBS.