• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LHL on 95.8: you can all work to 60 wahaha

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If GE coming soon, sinkies better be scared (of what's coming after GE).
Too soon to be good knowing pap's pattern.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For the discerning this is not surprising. Just like how the estate tax is scrapped before gecko passed away.

Such nonsense can happen in ThisLeeLand because PAP has been in power for too long.

1932427_803518809681108_8313078546353879861_n.jpg

She bought a bungalow standing on 50,000 sq ft of freehold land at 51 Cluny Hill in the 60's for under $10 psf.

In 2010 when she passed away its value was around $2000 psf.

For someone who is already a billionaire, I just can't fathom how greedy can one be?

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old 53yrs peasant asked, why is it 2 yrs later they cannot get CPF back? Pinkie replied: you can still work what. Wahahal The laughter was real. You can't make this up. What do you think? Took all my effort not to smash the radio

When you are balless and the other hold you by your balls, he will still put out sarcastic remarks to your balless plead.

But balless Sinkie NEVER learn, when 'Erection' draws near, sweet talk will make them forget for a day, that they are balless for every 4+ years thereafter and before.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have been listening to this channel since many years ago. Di cong is my favourite dj.

I have made the move to internet radio. There are many which offer only music without the unnecessary chatter, adverts, propaganda,..
There are hundreds of news, music channels out there. You get to choose whether to listen to streamed music or stations.

The local stations are also online but with so much choices out there you don't have to bother with them. My favourite is "1.fm" because they offer various stations playing music from the 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's,.... They have rock, pop, .. etc

For TV I have a Roku box & I am currently going through the episodes of the "Beverely Hillbillies":smile: You will find some of the episodes in Youtube but the complete 9 year season is available via one of the stations on Roku, & there are no adverts.

For those unfamiliar with the Beverly Hilbillies here is the opening clip:

[video=youtube;NwzaxUF0k18]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwzaxUF0k18[/video]

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She bought a bungalow standing on 50,000 sq ft of freehold land at 51 Cluny Hill in the 60's for under $10 psf.

In 2010 when she passed away its value was around $2000 psf.

For someone who is already a billionaire, I just can't fathom how greedy can one be?

who the fuck changes the estate tax when someone has died?????u fucking cheebye PAPEE CUNTS!!!!!the person is dead what the fuck does he/she cares if u tax her or not????????and changing the laws all for the sake of one person??????do u know how much revenue we lose when we scrap the estate tax laws??????all that billions from inheritance and estate taxes could be used to help our citizens!!!!!!thats the only chance of prying some of that wealth from that cold dead hands and using it to help our people!!!!!this country is screwed.....they are literally changing the laws completely to benefit the rich.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old 53yrs peasant asked, why is it 2 yrs later they cannot get CPF back? Pinkie replied: you can still work what. Wahahal The laughter was real. You can't make this up. What do you think? Took all my effort not to smash the radio

Statistics does not lie. If you retire and stay home all day, your wife will most likely divorce you for being a usless non productive part of the family. Whether you like it or not you will be forced to work or play golf/ fishing until you die.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That joker didn't even realized that there isn't so many jobs to go around for local Sinkies.
Most of the jobs already snatched up by foreigners and how does he expect us to work till 60?

Yes. We local Sinkies ended up driving taxi, collect and wash plates in hawker centers and also collecting trash and cardboard for a living.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you in power, you can revert what!

who the fuck changes the estate tax when someone has died?????u fucking cheebye PAPEE CUNTS!!!!!the person is dead what the fuck does he/she cares if u tax her or not????????and changing the laws all for the sake of one person??????do u know how much revenue we lose when we scrap the estate tax laws??????all that billions from inheritance and estate taxes could be used to help our citizens!!!!!!thats the only chance of prying some of that wealth from that cold dead hands and using it to help our people!!!!!this country is screwed.....they are literally changing the laws completely to benefit the rich.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi! what you said? no job! there are plenty, scavenger, office junitor, security guard, police, soldier, pimp, gigolo, maid, prostitute.....you are just lazy, sit your butt on the couch all days.

That joker didn't even realized that there isn't so many jobs to go around for local Sinkies.
Most of the jobs already snatched up by foreigners and how does he expect us to work till 60?

Yes. We local Sinkies ended up driving taxi, collect and wash plates in hawker centers and also collecting trash and cardboard for a living.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi! what you said? no job! there are plenty, scavenger, office junitor, security guard, police, soldier, pimp, gigolo, maid, prostitute.....you are just lazy, sit your butt on the couch all days.

Why don't you yourself and Pinky walk the talk and take up one of this scavenger, office junitor, security guard, police,
soldier, pimp, gigolo, maid, prostitute job? I'm sure you'll enjoy it more than any local Sinkies.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why don't you yourself and Pinky walk the talk and take up one of this scavenger, office junitor, security guard, police,
soldier, pimp, gigolo, maid, prostitute job? I'm sure you'll enjoy it more than any local Sinkies.
Hahahaha!!!!!...........

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i can roughly guess what he say " 各位95.8的听众,你们好。。。我是罗卜李,今天要跟大家谈一谈关于公鸡金,这个鸡金是要大家晚年拿来叫鸡用的, 大家要省点用。。。:biggrin:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Work as toiet cleaner for FTs???

Where are the good jobs? Why are FTs coming in droves.... if not for good jobs for them.............