• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Americans Shitting In Their Pants Now - Latest Chinese Drone RAINBOW-4

DrillGaoII

Ah Tiong knows the best, hope the fighter pilot don't shit inside that machine just like the way they shit in the public.

ChinaSucks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would like to see China working more in areas that will benefit the rest of the world. Things like Disney type productions, music, dance and fashion. Their direction seems mostly in destructive military endeavours.

Cheers!

Well Tiongs copied Disneyland from ang mors :rolleyes:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Whoever laughs at China, I say China will have the last laugh

KongHee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whoever laughs at China, I say China will have the last laugh

CHINA has 1 billion people...if i can recruit 1million members for my church...i beri beri happy liao...i will be damn rich! :biggrin:
Every month tithes and donations and building fun drive...song song..no worries...:biggrin: I can even buy over the whole Sentosa island ....:biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
CHINA has 1 billion people...if i can recruit 1million members for my church...i beri beri happy liao...i will be damn rich! :biggrin:
Every month tithes and donations and building fun drive...song song..no worries...:biggrin: I can even buy over the whole Sentosa island ....:biggrin:

Could you please do not post close to my posts? Lest I'm being accused of having a clone with your name. Shoo shoo shoo bugger off please

KongHee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Could you please do not post close to my posts? Lest I'm being accused of having a clone with your name. Shoo shoo shoo bugger off please

But if I can get you as a member of my Church, I sure Huat liao!
Everymonth got 10% of your income...i rich liaozzz.

Believe in Kong Hee leh! :biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But if I can get you as a member of my Church, I sure Huat liao!
Everymonth got 10% of your income...i rich liaozzz.

Believe in Kong Hee leh! :biggrin:
555. rev. con hee, i start a new cell group here. sure swee! i strongly suggest rev. con hee should not stay in simi dirty slum call sentosa clove liaoz. only istana is befitting for rev. con hee. will recommend all my cronies to go church this sunday. swee boh?

KongHee

Alfrescian
Loyal
555. rev. con hee, i start a new cell group here. sure swee! i strongly suggest rev. con hee should not stay in simi dirty slum call sentosa clove liaoz. only istana is befitting for rev. con hee. will recommend all my cronies to go church this sunday. swee boh?

KNNBCCB...Heng Lu Hai Si liao lah!
Now kena mark by Leongsam the Dictator! :oIo:

Amen....Amen .... :biggrin:
Believe in rev Kong Hee
Please sell your HDB flat...we believe is Prosperity Gospel...Amen...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go china go china!!!

Chinese dogs: China sucks la!!!

Curious people: why? it shows that china has been improving by leaps and bounds and not kissing up to others unlike some others we know *looks at chinese dogs*

Chinese dogs: China sucks cos it is simply because they are china and they are lower classed inferior chinese unlike us who are superior chinese cos we suck up to ang mohs and any non chinese including shit skins.

*later chinese dogs gets bullied by ang mohs or shit skins

Chinese dogs: Help!!! China help us!

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1. Their drones will fail because
2. Parts made in China to fail like their recent Hypersonic Aircraft which is copied from the Americans
3. Pilots pooping on cockpit causing engines to malfunction

China’s Hypersonic Aircraft Fails Second Test Launch

http://en.ria.ru/military_news/2014...rsonic-Aircraft-Fails-Second-Test-Launch.html

I've a feeling that if China had not copied the American version of hypersonic technology, their second test would have been successful. The blind leading the blind, and both falling into the ditch.

Pentagon's top-secret hypersonic weapon explodes in mystery Alaska fireball: Flaming missile that can hit anywhere on Earth in an hour lights up the sky

By
JAMES NYE FOR MAILONLINE and REUTERS and ASSOCIATED PRESS
PUBLISHED: 01:26 GMT, 26 August 2014 | UPDATED: 08:03 GMT, 26 August 2014

A top-secret weapon being developed by the US military was destroyed four seconds after its launch from a test range in Alaska early on Monday after controllers detected a problem with the system, the Pentagon said.

The Advanced Hypersonic Weapon is part of a program to create a missile that will destroy targets anywhere on Earth within hours - traveling at speeds in excess of 3,500 miles-an-hour or Mach 5.

The mission was aborted to ensure public safety, and no one was injured in the incident, which occurred shortly after 4 am EDT at the Kodiak Launch Complex in Alaska, said Maureen Schumann, a spokeswoman for the U.S. Defense Department.

'We had to terminate,' Schumann said. 'The weapon exploded during takeoff and fell back down in the range complex,' she added.

The incident caused an undetermined amount of damage to the launch facility 25 miles from the city of Kodiak, Schumann said.

Read more:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2734332/Amateur-photographer-captures-moment-experimental-US-weapon-detonates-launchpad-wilds-Alaska.html#ixzz3C7WlTbGX

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal

Let's speculate...........

Which country China copied from :rolleyes:

When will it break down due to some parts made in China. :eek:

That's the reason why MH370 went missing because of some drone parts the Chinese wants to acquire.

The CIA managed to stop them at the cost of 239 lives in the bungled operation.

Hence, u see the United States President Obama and China Xi Jiping suddenly cross over to KL to meet Najib .

Look into the eyes of the three persons...Obama, Xi Jiping and Najib to find the answer to the missing plane.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've a feeling that if China had not copied the American version of hypersonic technology, their second test would have been successful. The blind leading the blind, and both falling into the ditch.

Pentagon's top-secret hypersonic weapon explodes in mystery Alaska fireball: Flaming missile that can hit anywhere on Earth in an hour lights up the sky

By
JAMES NYE FOR MAILONLINE and REUTERS and ASSOCIATED PRESS
PUBLISHED: 01:26 GMT, 26 August 2014 | UPDATED: 08:03 GMT, 26 August 2014

A top-secret weapon being developed by the US military was destroyed four seconds after its launch from a test range in Alaska early on Monday after controllers detected a problem with the system, the Pentagon said.

The Advanced Hypersonic Weapon is part of a program to create a missile that will destroy targets anywhere on Earth within hours - traveling at speeds in excess of 3,500 miles-an-hour or Mach 5.

The mission was aborted to ensure public safety, and no one was injured in the incident, which occurred shortly after 4 am EDT at the Kodiak Launch Complex in Alaska, said Maureen Schumann, a spokeswoman for the U.S. Defense Department.

'We had to terminate,' Schumann said. 'The weapon exploded during takeoff and fell back down in the range complex,' she added.

The incident caused an undetermined amount of damage to the launch facility 25 miles from the city of Kodiak, Schumann said.

Read more:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2734332/Amateur-photographer-captures-moment-experimental-US-weapon-detonates-launchpad-wilds-Alaska.html#ixzz3C7WlTbGX

But but but.............. Aren't Americans supposed to be really good in this??

Biased people and Chinese dogs: Only China fails and when the US fails it is OK but when China fails we'll laugh at them.

You agree with this view people have?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But but but.............. Aren't Americans supposed to be really good in this??

Americans have a much longer history in developing hypersonic tech, dating way back to WWII. China is a newcomer. Yet fingers point at China when the newbie fails, but mouths suddenly clam up when the god-daddy of high-tech weapons flops despite decades' headstart.

You tell me who's pointing at the mote in another's eye while ignoring the beam in their own.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Americans have a much longer history in developing hypersonic tech, dating way back to WWII. China is a newcomer. Yet fingers point at China when the newbie fails, but mouths suddenly clam up when the god-daddy of high-tech weapons flops despite decades' headstart.

You tell me who's pointing at the mote in another's eye while ignoring the beam in their own.

That's right. I have been pointing this sickening hypocrisy and it's disgusting that entities like a nation of people or a race of people aren't judged by their actions but simply who they are.

That's why when some western nation or citizens from that nation fuck up or do something bad ppl just overlook it or accept it they can do no wrong. In contrast another nation or citizens of that nation do good it's never praised or looked highly upon. They always have to be held in contempt.