• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lonely people share too much on Facebook

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come to me, son. I can help you cure your jealousy.

Once you believe in me, you will have no more jealousy but full of prosperity.

The choice is yours. You choose between having to be jealous your whole life and rot a revengeful man.

Or You become enlightened with prosperity.

Remember, I am Kong Hee.

Oh! god, shall I believe in you of non-existence in whole Universe?

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
My self-glorified female colleague like to post statement like "tired after a car wash", "image of tickets to paris" and enjoying the no. of "likes" she received. I thought to put "dislike" but wait she mark me :p

That is why I hate opening my Facebook.
Very stereotype exposing statements there. No brain and thinker needs there.
Where this SBF is totally different. You can read all sorts of materials and ideas here. And, provide you quite fun to think and response.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Facebook postings are mostly pathetic. Do u really need to let everyone know that u had sushi for lunch?

Or u just bought a new pair of shoes?

Damn sad.