• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lonely people share too much on Facebook

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not only lonely people, but there are many self-glorified and show-off people on Facebook.
They show what foods (mainly expensive one) they eat, what dresses/ handbags they buy, what places they travel, what people they meet, etc.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya, some are like that...my FB char bor friend keep on advertising her ang mo boyfriend.

Not only lonely people, but there are many self-glorified and show-off people on Facebook.
They show what foods (mainly expensive one) they eat, what dresses/ handbags they buy, what places they travel, what people they meet, etc.

KongHee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Come to me, son. I can help you cure your jealousy.

Once you believe in me, you will have no more jealousy but full of prosperity.

The choice is yours. You choose between having to be jealous your whole life and rot a revengeful man.

Or You become enlightened with prosperity.

Remember, I am Kong Hee.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
:biggrin: If i have a facebook account, wifey will probably make me introduce/explain all the individual girls on my friendslist and see me like like like all the Tai meis. :biggrin:

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
:biggrin: If i have a facebook account, wifey will probably make me introduce/explain all the individual girls on my friendslist and see me like like like all the Tai meis. :biggrin:

see you pig head profile picture, those tai mei also will want to add you liao.

zhu tou bing

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
si bian tai, go to die la

Many years ago, she was my 杀很大
[video=youtube;zsoA5GalaJI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsoA5GalaJI[/video]

1276939143765_.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/pages/郭書瑤-瑤瑤/580373678688183?sk=photos_stream

just one of my taiwan loves

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian