• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thie Forum is Nice and Civil Today. I Like It This Way.

CloneHunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Less Clones and Cronies praising themselves. Less Rubbish and Vulgarities amongst Clones and Cronies. Peaceful. Nice. I like it this way. Hope it continues. :p

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Won't last long.some mother fuckers are just like house flies. Spray 10 cans of baygon also no use.

KongHee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Less Clones and Cronies praising themselves. Less Rubbish and Vulgarities amongst Clones and Cronies. Peaceful. Nice. I like it this way. Hope it continues. :p

You amateur lah...just now was peaceful cos liverpool playing spurs...now football ends, the real action starts here unti mext match at midnite when Arsenal takes on Leceister.

hahahaha....we are all here now! :biggrin:

XabiAlonso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck spider lah that way is a Bapok Forum I say fuck that!
LOL.

All yours? :biggrin:

RbIOVHA.jpg

theLebanon

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are u sure? Many regular chatters in this forum are posting in rotation with their clones :rolleyes:

ChinaSucks

Alfrescian
Loyal

One day i may expose all the PAP moles with InfP & (S) accounts. :biggrin:

Below are three InfP accounts belonging to the PAP IB that failed big time. And now one of their high points, high power InfP online persona just recently reveal his tail. Luckily for me i was already suspicious in the early days and now that clown confirms it.

CCBCaoPi (InfP)
DorkVader
(InfP)
DogVader
(InfP)

Epic failure of the PAP IB. :biggrin: