• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

mad doctor mati leow!

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
He did something bad to dissidents like Francis Seow!! Finally mati before LKY. Hatchet men all mati before LKY. How ironic.

Prof Lim a man ahead of his time: President Tony Tan

President Tony Tan Keng Yam has paid tribute to prominent eye surgeon Professor Arthur Lim who died on Saturday (Aug 30). In a Facebook post, Dr Tan said Prof Lim was the father of modern ophthalmology in Singapore.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He did something bad to dissidents like Francis Seow!! Finally mati before LKY. Hatchet men all mati before LKY. How ironic.

President Tony Tan Keng Yam has paid tribute to prominent eye surgeon Professor Arthur Lim who died on Saturday (Aug 30). In a Facebook post, Dr Tan said Prof Lim was the father of modern ophthalmology in Singapore.

What did he do? Prof. Arthur Lim?, was he the one, that his wife divorce him over a mistress or something, & the settlement was the book stores? PG Book near Orchard Hotel & Select Books at Tanglin Shopping Centre??

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
What did he do? Prof. Arthur Lim?, was he the one, that his wife divorce him over a mistress or something, & the settlement was the book stores? PG Book near Orchard Hotel & Select Books at Tanglin Shopping Centre??

Read Francis Seow's book To Catch A Tartar. He pakat with LKY to screw FS.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Select Books belong to William Lim, his brother

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

eye13008e.jpg

SINGAPORE -

Pioneering eye surgeon Arthur Lim has died, aged 80.

He played a key role in establishing the Singapore National Eye Centre, and put Singapore on the world map

with his many international appointments and collaborations.

Earlier this year, the centre and Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School set up an ophthalmology professorship named after him.

In a Facebook post on Saturday, Minister for the Environment and Water Resources Vivian Balakrishnan wrote: "Professor Arthur Lim, a giant father figure to an entire generation of ophthalmologists has just left us.

I will never be able to thank him enough for all that he gave us so generously. All the institutions he established, the lessons and the memories will live on. May God bless his soul always."

- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/si...national-eye-centre-has-#sthash.CiC5GCa1.dpuf

PMPunk

Alfrescian
Loyal
See who he is 'friends' with :biggrin: I told pple Nicole Seah oredi sold out to PAP, many pple still dream of wanting her zhup...........

10612754_728032603934480_3642508540909623473_n.jpg

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
See who he is 'friends' with :biggrin: I told pple Nicole Seah oredi sold out to PAP, many pple still dream of wanting her zhup...........

10612754_728032603934480_3642508540909623473_n.jpg

Don't know why but people who wear shoulder straps always gives me a certain negative feeling! Anyone feel the same way??

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This fellow stole my doctor friend's wife, a doctor Queenie who was 25 years younger than him in the 80's.

After about 5 years he also dumped Dr Q and went back to his wife.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fellow stole my doctor friend's wife, a doctor Queenie who was 25 years younger than him in the 80's.

After about 5 years he also dumped Dr Q and went back to his wife.

A 5 year affair?? Thats way too long!! And his wife took him back?? Maybe thats why I don't like guys in shoulder straps!

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
i hope more kind uncles from the pioneer gen will consider to write a memoir; share more such juicy stories before they up lorry :biggrin::biggrin: