• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More trivia

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Best Hawker Stall to run in a Hawker Centre

Cutting fruits is the big challenge. And fruit prices keeps going up. i still think that jazzing it up and price it right might get the job done.

Rent is affordable in Changi Village. Go for half a shop. Better next to a fishing tackle shop. Think I will set up a business selling lingerie. Name it Sammyboy Lures. With that name I can be assured of a clientele base from the guys here who feels good wearing them. The fucking streetwalking bapoks can help them make good choices.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Simi New Nick Sounds Power?

Thinking of a new nick. Suggestions? Cicero sounds good?

One Eye Dragon?:eek: Just kidding.:p Choi! Tai Kuck Lai Si!:biggrin: Just in case here's the avatar.

images

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

What did Brother Dragon said to me? Hmmmmmm...............................okay Roger Sir!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Mustafa boss' luxury home is 10 storeys tall

Their thumb drives are the cheapest. So cheap you can buy more and stick it into anywhere that'll fit. Especially in close proximity. LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Be careful the rump rangers are around just like at Changi Village and looking for the same thing.

Shhhh! :mad:Psst.....Come over here to the corner!:o.....................Brother Dragon said just ignore......they'll go crazy!:wink:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Behind a successful man you will usually find a woman. In his case a masculine looking woman.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Why PAP will continue to rule until 2030

Very true. Major factor will be the calibre of opposition members. WP seems to be moving northwards.

I have to regretfully concede that Ting Pei Ling has proven to be made of stronger stuff than I have had once thought. The one I had betted on turned out to be a bipolar dud. Tin Pei Ling has skin stronger than Kevlar. This not a good sign. Li Hongyi will soon appear on the political scene.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

So we leave the cumass sistas alone from now?

We are just guests here. Have you ever gotten personal pms from the forum owner? Know your place and sexual orientation mon ami..............

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sunshine Empire’s James Phang gets 9 year jail sentence

The law as well as poor enforcement by the various authorities continues to allow these people to flourish and in the end pay a small penalty. Now we have foreigners doing the same thing will proverbial engine oil booster scam.

The authorities also tend not to do anything when the first complaint is made. Until someone influentials intervenes or the complaints become a chorus nothing will be done.

Look at the Police Force. The CP asked for 1k more chaps to look after the foreigners crowding in one area. We recognised and rewarded them for their failure where numerous vehicles were set alight.

Going after ants diligently will eventually cause public expectations that it is a matter of course and will possibly expose Istana to the same yardstick.

Scroobal. I am going over to Changi Village to check if Charlie is still open for business. Pop over if you have the time. I will be wearing a blue shirt and black pants with brown shoes. My hair will be parted on the left. And I have a big mole on my left cheek. Can't miss me!:biggrin:

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

I wish I can find a stall that cooks Char kuey tiao and taste like the Char kuey tiao of old. Not to oily, too dry or too wet!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

thats very good,having a masculine looking wife will ensure all his energies are focused on business,not having the family jewels bled dry every night.also marrying a pretty dumb broad usually ends up in hot soup,divorce,alimony.never marry a female who do not share the same passion in business and financial matters and economics,most women are good for nothing other than their boobies and tits and for shopping.case in point Peter lim's daughter.if u have a empire to protect,u do what is right and what is necessary even if it means marrying Ayn Rand.

Oh shit! I just realised Lee Kuan Yew was right all along!....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hitler made the mistake of opening one extra front and paid dearly. This guys has a model and a single location made it 37th in Singapore's rich list. Sheng Siong has 33s stores and made it to 36th in the rich list. Their model may be different. Either way you are looking 2 very successful chaps and both did it contrary to expectation.

I mentioned earlier that Metro and Isetan never thought Mustafa will outstrip them. Cold Storage also said the same of Sheng Siong and cited the NTUC's special deal with the Govt and again like Isetan and Metro kept their image and model. Giant and Sheng Siong showed the incumbent how it is done.

Jason's is another example of a model that the owner is comfortable with and the Margins are good.

You've failed to mention that Jason's never discouraged SPGs, braless and in micro tight pants spending two hours bending over the bottom shelves looking for a can of sardines. If that is not business strategy I don't know what is!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Seing drinks bestest. No skills involved and long expiry date for your products.

Selling bandung drink and call it Pinky. Guarantee business from all walks of life and peculiar form of sexual orientation.lol

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

I initially thought about Nasi Lemak as it is popular dish and you can start small and add on. Its the chill that stumped me. That is also another secret recipe. And you have do it yourself or else your asst will,open his own stall.

Chilli that's not too hot and sweet as well. Agree it's the chilli that make or break the seller.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bandung alone sure die. Need coconut, pineapple, lime, tau huay chui, chin chow, sour plum etc. Terminal 2 airport canteen doing well.

Back to main topic. Kwey chap as we know it from our childhood days had gone down a spiral into a deep abyss. I will not want to start one. No lungs. No cooked blood. Goddam expensive. Anyhow hantum with ridiculous prices for a mediocre meal. And mostly prepared by foreigners and I am not talking about Malaysians.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Doesnt appeal to me. Yet to have a bowl and I am close to 60.

What if I go with the bizarre? Sell mee siam with hum! My stall name Warung Pinky! I am going to trademark...cough!.....my inspiration! Eureka!..LOL