• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More trivia

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: LHL stop importing PRC Chinese who are uncivilised dogs

Are you implying that those educated and skilled do not misbehave like public?

Besides, those job like cleaners and construction workers, you get the FTs with MBAs and PHD to do it?

Don't try to out perform your limited abilities. Yingluck and Lily Neo give dog fuck!.....LOL.....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Only Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Chong (internet moniker:Scroobal) hates Wendy Chan that much. LOL .................................... :biggrin:

You mean other than your gay gang the rest of the world won't! What fucking gay shit is that? Stick to having cocks inside your ass please!......LOL....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Scroobal/Debonerman:

Forever obsessed with cocks, arseholes and gays. You must be getting fucked in the mouth and the arsehole too often these days. :biggrin:

All I see from you fucking faggot is rock throwing just like the Palestinians. And Palestinians are winners or losers?.....fucking faggot.....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: A Self Proclaimed ISD Officer Sent Me Two Pesonal Messages

How dare you show disrespect to him? Later will pull in your grandma, mother, wife, sister, daughter etc.

Can't remember which thread it was. Your stay at room 1819 Riverview hotel, any complimentary extras from Ah Han? Or if is recent then forget about it. Lucky you they did not open the 15th floor butcher stall for you.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah hiang,
You like the Kah chng kang so much, why don't you bring home...lick it, fuck it, screw it on and offf

You die liao! Once he calls you a gongcheebye, it's code for stand on my gay side or face my gay wrath!.....LOL.....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

No lah I like your girl girl. Cunt very tight. Now more elastic!

Wow this kind of post must win many admirers. Let me take a leave from your style. I hump your mother's arse and Lily Neo can fuck Yingluck!.....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Scroobal/Debonerman (real name: Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng)

In your case, it's gongkahch$ng. :biggrin:

Fuck lah my respected elder Golden Dragon from upstairs had sent instructions for me to behave and let you rant like a siao ah qua!...Now which lorong for Viet chicken dish?.....LOL.....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

wah kao unker scroobie ranning out of credible clones liao:(

char bor avatar and jumping into the jw5/scroo fray chopped and confirmed gay gang!.......LOL......LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng

Scroobal, Debonerman and GoldenDragon are all your internet monikers. There is no f'kin elders or upstairs. Go fuck your deluded self. :wink:

waah lao eh! Not so long ago it was TFBH confirmed + chopped. Suck my dick you fucking faggot!.......LOL......LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah Han up lorry several years ago. Nice guy. Yup, always staff rate for me. Understand another ex-cop took over his post. Some SI from Central. Used to chiong the HC there too. Makan at coffee house at least twice a month there.

Hated the fact that I wasn't aware of his passing and missed paying my last respects. Never heard anyone spoke ill of him.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Woman shitting outside Holland MRT is a Sinkie!

Chump, so what are you waiting for? Go outside SPH and protest lah!! Waiting for what? Your 46.75% majority Government to give you instructions?

Yeah Tony! Go shout Lily Neo is a bitch so give dog fuck! Yingluck too Fuck Yingluck. Nice rhyme.....LOL.....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Any Kind Souls Out There? (a social experiment)

Nah...I am fully entitled to state my honest views. You have shown to be honourable with integrity and humility. It is my fullest pleasure to respect a leader amongst all.

My deepest respect.

Anonymous

You can't buy happiness but you sure can buy friendship as some gays think. Good luck and wish you all die young of Aids......LOL.....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Why PAP will continue to rule until 2030

Yes Big Brother Golden Dragon? Oh! Ah! Okay! Yes I will behave. Yes Sir.......yes sir.........cough! cough!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Kong's. City Harvest Trial Trivia

Always the case. Sentence will be based on the role each played. KH will get it jialat jialat. The fact that case went on trial will further exacerbate matters - lack of remorse. Edwin will not be able to help.

Edwin's body language tells me he is wondering if one million dollars before tax is worth the smear on his character.