• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More trivia

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: A Self Proclaimed ISD Officer Sent Me Two Pesonal Messages

Golden Dragon please lah why don't you just apologies to the faggot and let peace prevails under the heavens? He is the de facto boss of this forum you know?.....LOL.....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Landslide victory for PAP in 2016: Older generation is now fully bribed.

Doesn't matter. Just continue voting opposition. :wink:

Always one liners. Never dwell on deeper reasons. Must be former ISD like Golden Dragon. scroobal must come in and fuck you deep in the arse......Oh my God I've just triggered another nuclear war.......LOL.....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Why PAP will continue to rule until 2030

Let this be a lesson learned. Never antagonize a fucking love it the arse gay like jw5......LOL......LOL....Points dropping like a bungee high!......LOL.....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Landslide victory for PAP in 2016: Older generation is now fully bribed.

Couple Of Points:

1. Good evening Scroobal

2. You are always thinking of being fucked deep in the arse. Try to refrain from such thoughts. :wink:

It's hard...oops! sexual innuendo unintended....reading your posts it's hard not to try to digest that gay disposition of yours.......LOL.......LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Well Done!

And forummers shouldn't be labeled gays just because we don't agree or told off some manipulative, whining bitches who log in and out of its clones.

You must be a product of the sinkie education in its purest form with the inability to be original or you are a graduate of the jw5 school of cock taking in the arse. LOL......LOL...What is it like?.....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The Voice of an Angel - Sun Ho

Why did Scroobal drop the "Andrew" in his full name?

Multiple choice:

1. Afraid of being mocked by fellow law graduates.

2. Not baptized yet.

3. Hadn't developed Pinkerton syndrome then.

4. Forgot his second English name was Andrew.

I give you permission to rant and bitch for the rest of the night. The gay steam is boiling out of your pores. Please stick with your standard nick. Stop monkeying around.......LOL.......LOL.... I am the real boss in this forum....Just look at my points!....Oops siao lah dropped again....LOL...Still I give you permission to rant and gay your way around....fucking faggot!.....LOL.....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sam, you are a magnanimous man who can let some manipulative and vindictive person roam your forum freely trying to bring it down by attacking other forummers, posting rubbish and accusing the website of being gay.

Running to big 'sister'? How pathetic! But then you are gay. You suck cocks and takes them in the arse. Shivers!.....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Haha, suck your dick? Truth revealed? You are a jilted gay lover who turned vindictive gay hater?
Sorry scroobal, I'm straight, won't do that for you.

I am willing to play school yard arse digging with you here. You want to start with the hors d'oeuvre?

Come lick my balls.......LOL......LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

jw5 is a hardworking gay. Desktop on and logged into sammyboy SGgone wronged. checked! Ipad logged into sammyboy. Bananas! checked Samsung logged into sammyboy On and off checked. Data plan only 1 GB......LOL......LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

I feel really sorry for you scroobal, you have exposed your true self enough today. Too much for many of us to take and be turned off forever by you and your posts.
Don't be desperate, I'm not into your type of sex. Then again, I know it's hard for you, manipulative and unattractive old gay to find young men.

You are so lame and dirty like a rabid VD inflicted dog. It won't work, your trying to imprint into the minds of readers that I am scroobal. Start threads under jw5, SGgonewrong or An Meng nicks and see how high traffic can be garnered. Then try comparing it with scroobal's. As a gesture of my esteem. Suck my dick. I just close my eyes and bear with it. Let me feel what's so great about having a man suck my dick!.......LOL.....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Moderator zihau. My slaying of gays within the confines of this thread okay with you?...LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

dishonesty starts by overcompensation... whahahahahaha :biggrin:

That's a jw5teque line....can you just fucking check which nick you are logged on?....fucking faggot.....LOL.....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's why it was quite easy to conclude that GoldenDragon and Scroobal are both being controlled by manipulative yet needy humbug, Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng. Nobody else would think of claiming that they were ex ISD. It takes an extremely cunning and manipulative fucker to do that.

Shake head.

Why wasn't I mentioned? I am offended! Did you just have an orgasm? The air stinks! Bad manners! Control your farts!......LOL......LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: LHL stop importing PRC Chinese who are uncivilised dogs

TS can you suggest how is ICA going to tell which FTs or their kids will or will not poo in public?

Ask them this question when they are entering Singapore?

Or is written on their forehead?

You are so smart. Lily Neo give dog fuck!.....LOL.....LOL...Than you for the 48 points deduction. Suck my cock in appreciation.....LOL......LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

With your type of upbringing and education, you also end up behaving in a disgraceful manner.

Sometimes it's all due to the parental upbringing. Yours was pathetic.

Your parents must be real proud of you. How in the hell are you going to give them grandchildren? Tell them Wendy Chan is your daughter? Can fool them because you two bear some resemblance to each other. What is Wendy Chan's errrrr nickname?......LOL......LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sorry, I never suck man's cock.

But I lick your daughter's small cunt last night and she was real wet. Slurp.

Hope other bros award you negative point too...

Too bad. If only my boys are like jw5. You are talking about other "sisters" aren't you to zap me? Pathetic little gay cunt!....Lily Neo and Yingluck give dog fuck!.....LOL......LOL