• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

scroobal's gone. Who will assume the mantle? The possible cuntidates will most.......

jw5

Loyal
Re: scroobal's gone. Who will assume the mantle? The possible cuntidates will most...

Couple Of Points:

1. The mantle will be assumed by Scroobal's other "credible" internet moniker.

2. GoldenDragon. :wink:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: scroobal's gone. Who will assume the mantle? The possible cuntidates will most...

who gives a fook

yawn
jealous lover boy coward

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

My offer still stands. Go for it! Send me the bill. Call 1800-IAMFUCKFACE..........LOL......thanks.
yawn
jealous lover boy coward

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bad news, screwbye the chow cheebye mother fucker will always be here. This type of high ego mother fucker just dont have the patience to stir shit to show how almighty screwbye is in sbf.

Mark my words.screwbye will be back.

KongHee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bad news, screwbye the chow cheebye mother fucker will always be here. This type of high ego mother fucker just dont have the patience to stir shit to show how almighty screwbye is in sbf.

Mark my words.screwbye will be back.

Logo_Black1.png

I mark liaozzzz:biggrin:

KongHee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hehehe. Con hee, if i upz u, got get 10 fold returns or not? Forgive me, chon now also join theq point whore gang

Hehehe

Ah Chon...SURE!
:biggrin::biggrin:

PS: i can see someone green eyes liaozzzz...sure target you liao....:biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ah Chon...SURE!
:biggrin::biggrin:

PS: i can see someone green eyes liaozzzz...sure target you liao....:biggrin:

OMG! Gamsiah gamsiah, i saw my points, i really fall off the chair. More than 10 fold liaoz. K

KongHee

Alfrescian
Loyal

OMG! Gamsiah gamsiah, i saw my points, i really fall off the chair. More than 10 fold liaoz. K

Not me hor...dun anyhow say..later i kena banned! :*:
dun sabo leh

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Another thread that proves Debonerman = Screwball :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Deleted the 1st post, but didn't delete the thread :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Power :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Another thread that proves Debonerman = Screwball :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Don't even need to proof. Anyone here blind or not blind also can sniff out.

What a fucking useless clone creators! Insulting abf members intelligence. Knn. Even if use own clones also must disagree sometimes. Even parents, siblings husband wife , kakis also disagree in real life. 5555 sxrewbye clones agree with screwbye all the time. Knn, stupid until like that. Knn.

KongHee

Alfrescian
Loyal

The One To Lead Will Be Me!
Sell Your HDB Flat Now.
Gimme All Your Money!
You Will Go To Heaven!
I am The Man!

pk-times.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

From the main forum can see the thread title and it was started by that nigger debonerman but couldn't find his posting in the thread

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

Scroobal is irreplaceable. There is simply no other.

We will miss him. Cowards will zap me to oblivion. So be it. Just prove that they are all morons.

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

From the main forum can see the thread title and it was started by that nigger debonerman but couldn't find his posting in the thread
Precisely. he deleted his own post :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Scroobal is irreplaceable. There is simply no other.

We will miss him. Cowards will zap me to oblivion. So be it. Just prove that they are all morons.
Who gives a shit about you? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1 for Screwball :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/oTXCgR93zC8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>