• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Foreigners Tell Old Lady Cardboard Collector That Sporeans Have To Depend On Them

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This video is downloaded from Gilbert Goh's facebook.

At around 0:25, the old lady cardboard angrily says that "these people says that, you Singaporeans have to depend on them, you Singaporeans have to depend on our country (foreigner's country of origin)"

Source: Gilbert Goh Facebook

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TEPKD6Uw56I?list=UURg3i3Jj_Z2Z5tJnyFddIUQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

We followed this 70-year-old elderly woman round Chinatown this morning during our Project Off The Road initiative and realised collecting cardboards is not as easy as it looks.

One has to be fast and be an early bird so that the best worms are eaten before other collectors arrive.

Nowadays, PRC collectors also came into the picture and they have compete aggressively with our local collectors.

Unfortunately, the 9-minute video is shot entirely in Mandarin as the elderly can only speak Mandarin and we apologised to our non-Mandarin listeners here.

The video is quite clear and crispy loud as we followed her round the busy side lanes in Chinatown.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... At around 0:25, the old lady cardboard angrily says that "these people says that, you Singaporeans have to depend on them, you Singaporeans have to depend on our country (foreigner's country of origin)" ...
cannot brame 4einers ...

datz wat ah loon said n it was clearly reported in day 154th ... 4einers r juz repeating wat dey read in dat 154th ...

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cannot brame 4einers ...

datz wat ah loon said n it was clearly reported in day 154th ... 4einers r juz repeating wat dey read in dat 154th ...

Ok. Got your point.
It is the scums in white that emboldens these foreigners.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
another example of how the government through their crooked connection like SPF allowed gangsterism and criminals to roost in the heartland by failing to do their work and man the street. this is the future PAP created for you.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
great so sinkies are being buttfucked from all walks of life......but we continue to let it happen,why?because we are afraid of the PAP?

and they dare to call us xenophobic.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cum on our bestest poodle what fook you guys are doing? PRC forming gang and bully local you are not taking any action? In olden day our gangs 24, 18, lau guan, siow le hoa, 369, sun guan, hai log sun....where can you heard prc bully our old lady.

Fucking grass root and MP are sleeping, such a mishap right under your nose and you can't see and you want to do wild things.

This video is downloaded from Gilbert Goh's facebook.

At around 0:25, the old lady cardboard angrily says that "these people says that, you Singaporeans have to depend on them, you Singaporeans have to depend on our country (foreigner's country of origin)"

Source: Gilbert Goh Facebook

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TEPKD6Uw56I?list=UURg3i3Jj_Z2Z5tJnyFddIUQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

We followed this 70-year-old elderly woman round Chinatown this morning during our Project Off The Road initiative and realised collecting cardboards is not as easy as it looks.

One has to be fast and be an early bird so that the best worms are eaten before other collectors arrive.

Nowadays, PRC collectors also came into the picture and they have compete aggressively with our local collectors.

Unfortunately, the 9-minute video is shot entirely in Mandarin as the elderly can only speak Mandarin and we apologised to our non-Mandarin listeners here.

The video is quite clear and crispy loud as we followed her round the busy side lanes in Chinatown.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are these PRC karung guni considered as foreign talents? If not, why are they imported by the paps to scavenge the roads for items to sell?

Paps like to tell sinkies that the country needs foreign talents to progress. It is clearly a joke when tiongs are roaming the country as foreign talents to collect rubbish for sale.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cum on our bestest poodle what fook you guys are doing? PRC forming gang and bully local you are not taking any action? In olden day our gangs 24, 18, lau guan, siow le hoa, 369, sun guan, hai log sun....where can you heard prc bully our old lady.

Fucking grass root and MP are sleeping, such a mishap right under your nose and you can't see and you want to do wild things.

It is a matter of time before the triads from China, Vietnam and Pinoy land become entrenched in sinkie land. There are signs that Geylang is now marked as certain turf staked by certain foreign groups. Will it happen over time in other parts of sinkie land? Wait and see what the paps would do to disengage these foreign triads.

Envious

Alfrescian
Loyal
great so sinkies are being buttfucked from all walks of life......but we continue to let it happen,why?because we are afraid of the PAP?

and they dare to call us xenophobic.

The 60.1% loves it very the much; always operational ready to get anal screw.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Multiple choice Question

Pioneer generation fund is to -

"thank"our seniors for their "contributions" during the early years of independence
OR
to keep our seniors quiet while being bullied/ostracised and robbed of their livelihood by foreigners?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are these PRC karung guni considered as foreign talents? If not, why are they imported by the paps to scavenge the roads for items to sell?

Paps like to tell sinkies that the country needs foreign talents to progress. It is clearly a joke when tiongs are roaming the country as foreign talents to collect rubbish for sale.

Yeah such foreign talent are proven no talent and should be round up and deported. The govt has obviously done wrong to import these fake talents and give them residency and now do further wrong by not catching them!

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah such foreign talent are proven no talent and should be round up and deported. The govt has obviously done wrong to import these fake talents and give them residency and now do further wrong by not catching them!

The paps are real funny. Trying to impress sinkies on importance of foreign talents and they let in garung guni tiongs to bully the elderly sinkie collectors. If the tiongs are parasites in sinkie land, they should be deported.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Confirm plus chop, this old lady will not vote for PAP.

[0:04]
最利害就是中国人,其他人不会这么跟我们抢。
Translated: The worst kind are the PRCs. Other people would not snatch from us.

[0:17]
哇,现在中国人呵,横行霸道。地盘啊你知道吗,那边,地盘啊。他跟你讲那边地盘啊。
我们新加坡是靠他。你知道吗? 你们新加坡人靠我的国家。靠你的啊,你爽吗?你不爽吗。
地盘耶,你看那边商联会,请来中国人。 那边印度庙,摆多么多。垃圾桶摆那么多。
这个是我的地盘 你不可以来捡。垃圾桶都不可以。什么意思.
政府给他们来这边抢我们的饭碗.
Lady interjected: 他们是一个集团吗?
不是集团.他们来这边劳工.我带你去看,要不要.我带你们去看.

Translated: Whoa, now PRCs are big bullies. Turf, you know. There, they tell you that there is their turf.
Singapore has to depend on them, you know? You Singaporeans have to rely on our (PRC) country. Depend on them, you happy? Of course, you are not happy.
Turf, you see there the Chinatown Business Association brings in PRC. The Indian temple have lots of cardboard, dustbins full of it.
This is my turf, you cannot come here to pick, even those in the dustbin is forbidden. What is the meaning of this.
Government allow them to come here and snatch our rice bowl.
[Lady interjected:] Are they from a syndicate?
Not a syndicate. There are here to work. Do you want me bring you to see. I'll bring you to see.

[1:33]
我们就是很恨这些。抢我们穷人的东西,饭碗还不算还欺负我们。
欸,你们政府养你吗。整天讲你们的政府养你吗。你们的政府养你啦,可是我们的政府没有养我垒。我要靠自己生活垒。

Translated: These are the kind that we hate most. Rob from us poor people, snatch our rice bowl and still want to bully us.
A, your government feeds you. Whole day tells us that your governmednt feeds you. Your government feed you lah, but my government don't me leh. I have to depend on myself for my livelihood leh.

[2:41]
他们的。那些中国人的。我们不可以进去。不可以拿他的。他现在留很多,早上几桶在这边。这里是他的地盘,这些就是他的地盘。哦,我在这边捡,他讲这里是我的地盘,你不可以来捡。
[Male interjected:] 有这样的啊!
当然有这样啦。我们给他欺负到好像多久了。还有这边,那个卖佛的,帮他靶水啊。纸皮收收收拿一大堆,给他垒。

Translated: It's theirs. Those PRCs. We cannot go in. Cannot take theirs. Now he keeps alot, morning a few bins are there. Here is his turf, these are his turf. I was picking here, he says this is my turf, you cannot come here to pick.

[7:54]
就是这样,我看到很心痛啊。我们新加坡人为什么给外地人欺负。没有人帮我们垒。见议员,写信给移民厅,叫议员写信,移民厅还是一样这样做。而且更利害,他更有永久居民,他来旅游的证件拿来的垒,旅游证件变成永久居民, 哇,拼命来这边捡。那些东西本
来是我们穷人捡的耶。他来了全部归他的了。全部归他。我们身为新加坡人很丢脸啊。

Translated: This is why, my heart aches when I see this. Why are we Singaporeans being bully by foreigners. Nobody can help us. I had seen MP, write letter to ICA, ask MP to write, ICA still continue to do as status quo. It gets worst, now he has got PR. He comes with a tourist document with tourist document. Travel document now becomes PR. Whao, now he desperately comes here to pick. Originally those are things picked by the poor. After his arrival, everything belongs him. Everything belongs to him. This is very shameful as a Singaporean.

[8:51]
我不怕政府人讲。你们对我们这样。我们也是没瓣法。 我现在只能讲。
Translated: I am not scared of government officials. This is how they treat us, we have no choice. For now, I can only talk.

冰冻三尺 非一日之寒
Three feet of frozen snow cannot be caused by a day's cold weather.

Last edited: