• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wishing jiu hu kia Tonychat and his family back home in Msia a Happy Merdaka Day.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly, the chump claims that he is an Aussie but is almost 12 hours and he still show no proof.

The lame part is that he tries to change subject by saying that I use clones, calling me PAP IB and also say that he do not take instruction from me.

The fact is this fellow is a jiu hu kia and he can only produce is jiu hu passport!

Still talk big behind his PC. Tua Kang Yao Siew!

Haha tonychat lecturing others on using clone? Should ask him what is the diff betw one using clone to praise oneself and his hiding of nationality then praising his own kind surreptitiously?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Haha tonychat lecturing others on using clone? Should ask him what is the diff betw one using clone to praise oneself and his hiding of nationality then praising his own kind surreptitiously?

Bestest part is that frenchbrief and AttilatheCunt are his clones and he still got to cheek to accuse me first.

What a retard!

Till now he still has no Australia passport to show us!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bestest part is that frenchbrief and AttilatheCunt are his clones and he still got to cheek to accuse me first.

What a retard!

Till now he still has no Australia passport to show us!

Oic so frenchbrief is also tonychat clone, okay will take note. I have read some posts and agree with you soIsee is his clone, sound exactly the same haha.