• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which country will Malaysian Tonychat & famly go to during Merdaka Day??

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Loser Tonychat and your lousy family in Malaysia,

Since you chumps hate your 46.75% majority BN Government so much and cannot stand to see them wayang during the Merdaka Day day on TV, so any plans to get away from Merdaka Day?

No protest?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Loser Tonychat and your lousy family in Malaysia,

Since you chumps hate your 46.75% majority BN Government so much and cannot stand to see them wayang during the Merdaka Day day on TV, so any plans to get away from Merdaka Day?

No protest?

I thought everyone knows that i am an Australian.. Yes, sinkies just cannot accept the fact that someone unsinkified can stay in a real first world country.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I thought everyone knows that i am an Australian.. Yes, sinkies just cannot accept the fact that someone unsinkified can stay in a real first world country.

Really? Anything else to say, jiu hu kia?

Attachments

• 01Tony05.jpg
    01Tony05.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 64

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't be jealous.. just accept the fact that you are a low life shit sinkie loser and realise that there are a lot of people much better than you.

Don't be jealous that you are a Malaysian?? Ha ha ha..

Good UMNO dog!!

Attachments

• 01Tony05.jpg
    01Tony05.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 62

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't be jealous that you are a Malaysian?? Ha ha ha..

Good UMNO dog!!

Don't be jealous of others who has more balls than you..people who has more balls are up for a good life. Unlike you who has to do bidding on whatever your govt dish out to you..pathetic.

btw, i am an Australian and proud to be one.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't be jealous of others who has more balls than you..people who has more balls are up for a good life. Unlike you who has to do bidding on whatever your govt dish out to you..pathetic.

btw, i am an Australian and proud to be one.

Sure sure.... you not in Monaco meh? Living a rich life? Ha ha, self denial jiu hu kia!

Attachments

• On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog.jpg
    On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 76

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Jiu hu kia Tonychat, quit talking big here and take your parents to celebrate Merdaka Day outside Malaysia.

Bring them to Hatyai lah, after all your mother can shop there with all the other Malaysia Ah Sohs, and you can teach your old man to call Thai chicken (no I mean date Thai girls and give them pocket money) like what you always do.

Anything a drive from your home town in your Proton Car to Hatyai is only a few hours away.

Don't waste time here, start moving.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

bro by stay in real first world country,u mean u are another one of those chao loser malaysians on temporary work holiday visa staying at a dingy cheap hostel calling people and begging for job at mcdonalds or some fruitpicking farm?ahahaha!!!!!!!sinkies can afford to go australia on holiday u can only go there to be a toilet cleaner or a construction worker or receptionist!!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bro by stay in real first world country,u mean u are another one of those chao loser malaysians on temporary work holiday visa staying at a dingy cheap hostel calling people and begging for job at mcdonalds or some fruitpicking farm?ahahaha!!!!!!!sinkies can afford to go australia on holiday u can only go there to be a toilet cleaner or a construction worker or receptionist!!!!

Why are you logging in to your clone to bullshit in this thread started by you? You can stay in your own nick.. People are way smarter than you here..

How come PAP recruits such fucktard to work for them..

Only fucktards employ fucktards to work for them...

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why are you logging in to your clone to bullshit in this thread started by you? You can stay in your own nick.. People are way smarter than you here..

How come PAP recruits such fucktard to work for them..

Only fucktards employ fucktards to work for them...

No need to change subject. Why would I use another nic to whack a dog like you? Limpei original nic is garang enough to whack an UMNO IB dog here!

Bring your family to Hatyai today.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No need to change subject. Why would I use another nic to whack a dog like you? Limpei original nic is garang enough to whack an UMNO IB dog here!
Bring your family to Hatyai today.

why so far:confused:
nearer and more convenient / lucrative for flip's family should, and always must be orchard towers - a holiday where his family can buy and "sell" for a shopping spree cum working holiday. purrfect holiday for bonding with family and customers :cool: