• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This woman with Cerebal Palsy is 10X better business person than Whore Jinx

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I respect this kind of women with this kind of entreprenuerial and fighting spirit a thousand times more than i respect all those fucking scholar ministers and MPs. She does not have to rely on who she fucks or who she marries to get ahead in life. This woman is a graduate of the school of hard knocks. She knows more about running a business and turning a profit than all those fucktards in EDB, MITI, etc. She plays with her own money. ANy losses is on her personally. Not like some other so called business woman whose many losses are on the taxpayer. I am happy that singapore got this kind of calibre of people, and yet the PAP cannot recognize this and must import FT trash who shit, swindle, and beat up native born citiziens because they are so special in the eyes of the PAP. If I am Gay Loong, I don't where to hide my face, but than, I suspect that fucktard has no conscience.

See where Mary's travelling stall of toys, bags, jewellery and other cheerful items is currently located.

Look beyond the brightly decorated booth of colourful toys, bags and jewellery, to the young woman chatting with customers, and you might notice the crutches tucked neatly behind her chair.

Most people don't, and that's the way Low Mary likes it.

Born with cerebral palsy, the 32-year-old's hard work and spirited approach to life has led to her not just running her own business, but using it to help others as well.

The first year was tough and she made a loss, Mary recalls.

"At that time I was a newbie. I didn't know what the market wanted," she says.

Undaunted, she kept learning and adapting, and now makes a modest profit selling her wares at various fairs and bazaars across Singapore.

She doesn't seek any special concessions because of her cerebral palsy, pointing out that she faces "the same challenges as other vendors".

"I don't have to get sympathy. I'm on par with able-bodied people."

But she's grateful for the friendship of her fellow entrepreneurs, who help her when, for example, it rains suddenly and the items she displays need to be covered quickly.

"I consider myself fortunate. Wherever I go, I meet kind people," she says.

Not that she's only on the receiving end of kindness.

You see, the products she sells are made by people with special needs, the old, or those living in financially difficult conditions.

"My booth is special because I'm helping someone else too," she says.

From the emotional support of teachers like Mrs Lee Chor Hui, whom Mary credits with helping her complete a long journey through primary school, to the practical help from family and friends, it is clear that kindness surrounds Mary.

And from the encouragement that she gives to family and friends, and the people she supports with her business, it's clear that crutches can't stop her from reflecting that kindness.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
True true........I hate backdoor to money and fame too...........spineless, hypocrite and greedy.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you say the lumber one person for getting kickbacks and looting peasants money then whore jinx is 2nd to none

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The problem with Singapore is that there are far too few of her kind. The majority of Singaporeans go bleating to Gilbert Goh whenever the chips are down. "Dear Gilbert... I have been retrenched 4 times and applied for more than 100 jobs... sob sob...". Their pathetic drivel makes me puke.

If there were more like her, FTs wouldn't have to be imported.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The problem with Singapore is that there are far too few of her kind. The majority of Singaporeans go bleating to Gilbert Goh whenever the chips are down. "Dear Gilbert... I have been retrenched 4 times and applied for more than 100 jobs... sob sob...". Their pathetic drivel makes me puke.

How do you know there are not more like her? The PAP probably never bothered to identify them as these people post a real threat to their scholars and cronies.

PAPBlessed

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have faith one day all people will know how our pm wife have do many good things for Singapore. Dont' be ungateful. Be feel blessed.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boss Sam you are partly to be blamed for making this kind of mishap. you are so talented, hard working, so capable, so knowledgeable, so enterprising you don't even want to contribute to stinkapore and chose to run road to NZ. Cum on come back we will support you and make you to be our president/PM and hold our hands to move forward, lead us the way to the 1st world living.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
1st thing 1st.................Ho Jinx is not a businesswoman.............she's a punter............

A punter plays with his own money and faces margin calls and what not. Whore Jinx plays with our money. So, what is she? A leeching bitch?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

The worst part is getting advice from Gilbert who is unemployed himself.

It's like asking a blind man to recommend you good glasses.