• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Prc woman put flyers into my letterbox looking for singapore husband

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
DEAR TRS, PRC WOMAN PUT FLYERS INTO MY LETTERBOX LOOKING FOR SINGAPORE HUSBAND

Post date:
30 Aug 2014 - 1:57pm

Dear The Real Singapore,
I got this flyer in my letterbox today and was shocked to find out the contents of this letter.
The letter is written in chinese and it basically says that I am a sweet, gentle and generous girl from China Guang Xi currently working in Singapore on working visa and I hope to find a nice husband in Singapore who is earning around $2,500 SGD per month and is interested in helping her get her Singapore citizenship. She also says that she knows how to do housework and is hoping the husband would share happiness with her.
The criteria also says that the husband must be between 30-45 years old and have a university degree with a stable career.

Why is the government bringing these sort of people into Singapore? This is why we have so many cases of PRC women sleeping with married Singapore men and destroying families. We need to put a stop to all these!
What do your readers think?

Angry TRS reader

MirrorMan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Couple of
Coins

1. Why so secretive about her age?
2. Look into the mirror, lady
3. Any man interested should check out Cyndi Lauper's True Colors
4. Or ASIA's True Colors

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
coupla cents:

1) nowsadays and in the comingdays, no need to have unileversity decree as ite/poly grajew-waits will be on par pay
2) salary of 2.5k will be attainable by decree and non-decree hole-ders
3) working visa mince this atb is massage pdmm after moanlighting in la mian bak-chor stall as oso good for strong fingers hence
4) she will be a good seeteezen from cheena guang xi region as she beleafs in cet and job enlargetenment :p

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Y does this prc need a spore husband to get pr n shitizenship? With spore open door policy she can easily get it on her own..even prostitutes n maids can get pr

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Real or fake qualifications???

Very aggressive.
No wonder sinkies women lose to PRC spider. Sad...

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Real or fake qualifications???

Very aggressive.
No wonder sinkies women lose to PRC spider. Sad...

Sinkie char bors are getting unattractive.
Demanding, relies on maids to do housework, relies on parents and childcare centres to care for children. Full of confidence of their 'intelligence' (which I think is derived from a degree and good paying job) and think a big deal of being English speaking. Some say they are simple but I don't know what they mean by simple. Maybe simple minded but still materialistic. With such qualities, there are many char bors in the world better.

And when it comes to competing on looks, sinkie char bors are quite plain looking. Many don't dress up or put make-up. Too confident that they are good for just being themselves. If men like confident women, sinkie char bors are a good choice.

For me, I like a sweet companion.

Last edited:

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want a fake marriage ask her to give me $30K and 2 free fooks a month can?

DEAR TRS, PRC WOMAN PUT FLYERS INTO MY LETTERBOX LOOKING FOR SINGAPORE HUSBAND

Post date:
30 Aug 2014 - 1:57pm

Dear The Real Singapore,
I got this flyer in my letterbox today and was shocked to find out the contents of this letter.
The letter is written in chinese and it basically says that I am a sweet, gentle and generous girl from China Guang Xi currently working in Singapore on working visa and I hope to find a nice husband in Singapore who is earning around $2,500 SGD per month and is interested in helping her get her Singapore citizenship. She also says that she knows how to do housework and is hoping the husband would share happiness with her.
The criteria also says that the husband must be between 30-45 years old and have a university degree with a stable career.

Why is the government bringing these sort of people into Singapore? This is why we have so many cases of PRC women sleeping with married Singapore men and destroying families. We need to put a stop to all these!

Angry TRS reader

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a nice husband in Singapore who is earning around $2,500 SGD per month the husband must be between 30-45 years old and have a university degree with a stable career.

Uni degree between 30-45 earning 2.5k ? What type of degree she referring to :confused::*:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

The paps wanted foreign talent but let in sewage too. Shits from India who became shitizen and joined islamic militants to fight in a war that has got nothing to do with sinkie land. Tiong bu from China who pooped openly in public. Ang mohs who became SPR and emboldened enough to assault sinkies.

How to stop all these monkeys? Ask the paps who allowed them into the country.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Y does this prc need a spore husband to get pr n shitizenship? With spore open door policy she can easily get it on her own..even prostitutes n maids can get pr

Years ago, a foreign woman could get SPR by marrying a sinkie and by using her PR, she could work in health centres and other "special services" outlets to get tons of money via prostitution. The paps did not ban SPR from working in such outlets and the PR permit became a ToTo first prize ticket to these foreign women.

This tiong bu is obviously seeking this ToTo ticket.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Years ago, a foreign woman could get SPR by marrying a sinkie and by using her PR, she could work in health centres and other "special services" outlets to get tons of money via prostitution. The paps did not ban SPR from working in such outlets and the PR permit became a ToTo first prize ticket to these foreign women.

The son had no balls to retaliate against the mother fucker, only the PIONEER generation did, fight back..he was obviously trained by the "Mexicans"....not some paper generals, like mee siam mai hum...

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP gahmen really 1 kind,,give such women visa by marriage to locals and allow them to work as prostitutes,,,

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
'Finding a husband' is an excuse. The main objective is obtaining money and visa.

Just stay away from marriage and you will be safe. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This example is a primitive and low class one.

The more high tech ones do it online, on dating sites.

With women of other nationalities, including Sinkie women, the main objective for online dating is to expand your social circle. If the right man comes along and something deeper can develop, that's great.

For Tiong women, they immediately seek marriage. No need to 'pak tor' no need for long term dating, all they want is a marriage partner. Perhaps they take the Chinese term 征婚 ('seeking marriage') very literally. Or perhaps they're just gold diggers and want the perks from marrying a Sinkie man. The truth probably lies somewhere in between.