• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

APPEAL : Revive kopluncle

Anonymous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I must say this guy has done well despite been awarded -999.

He has dared to challenge the Forum Owner and of course the multitudes of Scroobal clones and cronies.

I say let's just up his points amd revive him.

Please do so within the next 48 hours as after that you cannot revive him anymore.

Kudos to whoever is behind kopluncle.

Well done!

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He has dared to challenge the Forum Owner and of course the multitudes of Scroobal clones and cronies.

Please do so within the next 48 hours as after that you cannot revive him anymore.

Well done!

I have upped him today before he got zapped by Boss to -999 :(

MirrorMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have upped him today before he got zapped by Boss to -999 :(

For your knowledge and info.

If i add u points with another account of mine and u are not my clone, i can get penalize for that. It's not a scare tactic. Don't believe ask Raiders :biggrin:

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MBS or RWS? You cheap homo must be in MBS as it is nearer to Beach Road. Tiu Leh Lo MO Hum Kar Chan Sei Hao Hai's english is still atrocious as ever. Masters degree my arse! Observed your mother cheebye lah Alamaking!.....LOL.....thanks.

Ok but I'm still there, told you before it must be after midnight, else it's futile cos a lot of work is needed for the project.

KongHee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honestly, I swear to God I am Kopluncle.
I have reincarnated. Believe me.
Up my points!

No point upping the dead body. The soul of kopluncle lives in me now.
So dun wait...up my points!

independentdirect

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well done!

Please go and have intimate relations with your next of kin. The government will care for your incestuous offspring. Remember to have 3 or more if you can afford.

KongHee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I swear again, before God the Almighty that I am the reincarnated Kopluncle.

Increase my points and you will be richly rewarded.

Have faith!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Can be bothered why he is banned but is good thing.
Why need to revive? Just create another nick

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
have to sarport. got balls. anyone dont sarport is chon enemy. not about points, about scroobal dictating this forum. anyone no support, automatic my enemy. limpeh dont like pap style system.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
paiseh, just up few days ago. will activate clones and kakis to revive. maybe not so fast. but can. wahaha support all the way