• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

kingrant on scroobal sbf achievements and contributions.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck lah. This type of Engreesh also wants to start thread. Limpeh engeesh boh ahn neh low standard ok?

Kiam kan toh teok.
aiyah, let limpeh teach u a few sbf jargons. sbf slang for English language is call england not engeesh. should be boh jia ni low stantard, not ahn neh. ahn neh is shit skin hor. learn the sbf slang first.

and finally. end your posts with KNNBCCB. not simi kiam kan tok teoh apa fuck cina ini? babodooh! knnbccb

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Kong Hee Fa Choy, tell us how many girl you con in CHC, serina wee how? tight or not

I am Kong Hee...I have also fallen...all good things must come to an end..Man proposes, God disposes.

It is the cycle of life...the faster one accepts it, the quicker the healing...Amen...

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you want to slap your own face izzit?

Clap! clap! clap!

aiyah, let limpeh teach u a few sbf jargons. sbf slang for English language is call england not engeesh. should be boh jia ni low stantard, not ahn neh. ahn neh is shit skin hor. learn the sbf slang first.

and finally. end your posts with KNNBCCB. not simi kiam kan tok teoh apa fuck cina ini? babodooh! knnbccb

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I too like you come to this forum from the beginning to see what's going on, and Scroobal's threads and postings have always been insightful, informative esp about the insider stories of the PAP and the govt. But sadly, some people have been rather envious and jealous of the stature that he commands and have resorted to constant sniping and trolling that destroyed his threads and scared away the neutral ones like you and other newbies caught in the crossfire.

Dont you agree that if people fin him manipulative, they can always post their rebuttals and debunk him. But what they did was to repeat ad nauseam the same irritating stuff on and on. This can only mean that they do not believe in arguments but whinge and whine like a woman. Perhaps, even the women here would feel offended and insulted being compared to them. If thats true, then I apologise for the analogy.

Sadly, too, with Sam's acquiescence, this forum has really gone to the dogs. I am also losing interest here as there is nothing of value any more, unless you want to read all this nonsense that they vomit out. It is not as if they can give us the same insightful and insider stories of the powers that be. We are all here to bash the PAP govt, so why are we fighting amongst ourselves?

I know that they will gang up to zap me to moderation for what I have said here. They will call me scroobal's clones etc. I think they know better - they are sucking each other's cocks too. Not being here doesnt matter to me. It will be as if I did not log on. Nothing lost. See nothing hear nothing. I got other better things to do.

These people do not listen to reason, so no point comm with them.These morons are all cowards, hounding others like a pack of cowardly hyenas. They are abusing their Infp zapping power, and sam is turning the other cheek.

Stay away. Its all rubbish and garbage from now.

ErTZnQn.gif

Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stay away. Its all rubbish and garbage from now.

Imo, scroobal is the greatest threat to the establishment in this forum. My hunch is that he was a high ranking civil servant. If not, he wont be au fait with many sensitive matters. As such, he must be eliminated from this forum. That is why I am going into semi-retirement.

What happened to scroobal is similar to a black ops. Imagine him being accused of being a mole when he is the one who had inflicted the most damage on the MIW. Amazing indeed. Nothing to worry getting zapped. No life or death involved. Imo, scroobal and the late Ramseth were the most prolific contributors. Frankly, most people come to SBF to read about scandals and dirt if the MIW. I doubt their first priority is the EPL or Spanish league, who is a better player, coach etcetc. All these you can get from magazines. Nothing covert.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Imo, scroobal is the greatest threat to the establishment in this forum. My hunch is that he was a high ranking civil servant. If not, he wont be au fait with many sensitive matters. As such, he must be eliminated from this forum. That is why I am going into semi-retirement.

What happened to scroobal is similar to a black ops. Imagine him being accused of being a mole when he is the one who had inflicted the most damage on the MIW. Amazing indeed. Nothing to worry getting zapped. No life or death involved. Imo, scroobal and the late Ramseth were the most prolific contributors. Frankly, most people come to SBF to read about scandals and dirt if the MIW. I doubt their first priority is the EPL or Spanish league, who is a better player, coach etcetc. All these you can get from magazines. Nothing covert.

You very the lively tonight ! All The Way !:smile:

Delightful Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes goldendragon. My hubby and I have been observing from the sidelines. We agree with your assessment.

Basically scroobal, you and a couple of others are deem "major irritants" by the govt. That's why there had been an effort to remove you chaps.

My hubby also experienced many black ops against him. Gilbert Goh also the target of much black ops
I was told some people are vicious enough to threaten him. Roy Ngen and Han HuiHui also targeted by black ops.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Screwball had inflicted what significant damage on the PAP regime ? Shanmugam and Foo Mee Har ? hahaha. some people really shouldn't think too highly of themselves.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Basically scroobal, you and a couple of others are deem "major irritants" by the govt. That's why there had been an effort to remove you chaps.

first of all, your hubby is imaginary, and i know who you are. second, scroobal and i work for the same master. he's in charge of the pap ib covert ops, while i run overt ops. to ensure there's no conflict of interest, the separation on a need to know only basis is necessary. there are certain characters in the establishment who have overstayed, offended others and made enemies through the years, and covert ops would drop names and character-assassinate them on sbf. sometimes they go rogue and make mistakes. and i'm here to correct them and clean up the mess via a good pr campaign. :cool: :biggrin:

CloneHunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
looks like a thread with one person talking to the same person... i guess EAtshitndie must be correct about schzios in Sbf and singapore.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
looks like a thread with one person talking to the same person... i guess EAtshitndie must be correct about schzios in Sbf and singapore.

i'm doing a thesis on the subject and will present the dissertation and just desserts when sam returns from his vacation.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Interesting matters were revealed in sbf before mar 2012. After that, what I saw was a carefully planned disengagement drill, so elaborate but too deliberate.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes goldendragon. My hubby and I have been observing from the sidelines. We agree with your assessment.

My hubby also experienced many black ops against him. Gilbert Goh also the target of much black ops
I was told some people are vicious enough to threaten him. Roy Ngen and Han HuiHui also targeted by black ops.

You logged in as this nick to talk about your other nick?