• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The forum has lost a good man

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
icvu8dFmNUmZf.gif

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Didn't moniker TFBH once refer to you as "not the sharpest tool in the thread"? Who do you think posted that? :rolleyes:

You have an amazing memory.
I can't remember and mostly can't be bothered.
This is afterall an anonymous forum....I got no reputation or credibility to uphold.
The fact that the nick scroobal already 'retired' should be good news to you but he remains 阴魂不散 still....partly due to efforts of those who refuse to let go.....
Share a Buddhist story....

Two Buddhist monks were walking along a path when they came to a shallow, muddy river. A woman in a beautiful dress waited there, not wishing to cross for fear of ruining her beautiful dress. One of the monks lifted her onto his shoulders – something that he was absolutely not supposed to do – and carried her to the other side, where he set her down (dress intact) and proceeded along the path with his fellow monk. After a few hours, the second monk, unable to continue keeping quiet about what he understood as a violation of the code by which they lived, asked his companion, “Why did you pick that woman up and carry her across the river?” The first monk replied, “Are you still carrying her? I put her down hours ago.”

KongHee

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok ok...good is a matter of perception...

You see, I am Kong Hee.
A lot of people in City Harvest still believe in me and they believe that I am good.

Of course, some have left and outsiders all calling me bad.

So really hor, only gongkia feeding my mortgage instalments of my sentosa cove property will call me good.

I AM REALLY VERY GOOD, rite or not? :rolleyes:

KongHee

Alfrescian
Loyal
And then there are hard core gongkia PAP supporters who say LKY LHL are good.

possibly 2 reasons ...

1. They are fucking gongkia who believe in whatever PAP dishes out in the media. No point talking to these gongkias.

2. There are those who benefit from PAP rule..good jobs or maybe even well connected to the PAP machinery which dishes to them good tender projects, etc etc...

Now i know what is good...:biggrin:

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
Five poems by jw5 posted in this thread:
This forum is humbug Scroobal's pathetic claim to fame
No guts to do anything else he is so f'kin lame
Ended up deceiving forummers how did this happen
Using cunt clones Debonerman and a horny idiotic dragon. :biggrin:
The best time to observe the forum is when there's a posting lull
Still there are those who can't see beyond a moniker's posting style
One good way to catch the clones and conclude he's f'kin cunning
Is to look at all the suspected monikers and their respective post timing. :biggrin:
How many clones does Scroobal have, do take a little punt
Don't be shocked at his deception, this manipulative needy cunt
If you ever need money desperately f'kin Scroobal is filthy rich
But be prepared to hear all sorts of excuses from the whiny little bitch. :biggrin:
One thing that I like most about the early hours of the morning
You can see who are still around and the timing of their posting
It seems that the resident humbug is no longer shy about his cuntface
One post each from GD and Scroobal at 1:28 your honour I rest my case. :biggrin:
Needy deluded Scroobal really thinks he's so wise
What he really has become is deception and lies
Bitching and whining incessantly he would debate
What he never learned was how not to over-compensate. :biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the faithful loyal dog sadly mourned the sudden departure of its master. in a twisted sense, the dog's behavior was pretty touching. well, no other nick will do that for another nick in this forum. :rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will miss Scroobal's postings. His knowledge of history and inner workings of our government. His wide ranging knowledge of current issues. And yes, his detailed knowledge of the key personalities involved.

I will miss the kind of political education I got reading his posts. And also the posts of others who have gone before him like Escobar and the old Delphi nicks.

When golden dragon first came here he said he likes scroobal's in-depth knowledge of the night scene. And I agree. I can't find such knowledge elsewhere.

Thanks scroobal for the political education. I will make sure I gain more knowledge and pass it to others. Promise.

why is scroobal gone? I mean he wasn't banned, he isn't reportedly killed or prevented from logging here so why is the nigger "gone"? I mean being told to stop being a fucking cunt by leongsam and then throwing a bitch fit because of it and promising never to log back in doesn't exactly count as losing someone especially when he logs in with clones.

jw5

Loyal
Don't forget both scroobal AND Debonerman are gone. :biggrin:

why is scroobal gone? I mean he wasn't banned, he isn't reportedly killed or prevented from logging here so why is the nigger "gone"? I mean being told to stop being a fucking cunt by leongsam and then throwing a bitch fit because of it and promising never to log back in doesn't exactly count as losing someone especially when he logs in with clones.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

Scroobal is not gone, he is inside your dumb dumb head all the time. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't forget both scroobal AND Debonerman are gone. :biggrin:

My point is the nigger isn't banned/dead or was told to fuck off etc. He chose to fuck off himself the thread is started like some type of tribute to the nigger when he's free to log in right now and post.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why should the forum mourn when we lost a good man?shouldnt we cry when we lose a good dog too?

heres my poem when a good dog in this forum goes away by stephen king cujo.

Well I had an old dog and his name was Blue
Bet ya five dollars he's a good dog too

Blue chased a possum up a holler limb
The possum growled, Blue whined at him

Bye bye Blue
You good dog you
Bye bye Blue
You good dog you

When old Blue died he died so hard
He shook the ground in my back yard
We lowered him down with a golden chain
And every link we called his name

Bye bye Blue You good dog you
Bye bye Blue
You good dog you

When I get to Heaven first thing I'll do
I'll grab my horn and call for Blue

Bye bye Blue
You good dog you
Bye bye Blue
You good dog you

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will miss Scroobal's postings. His knowledge of history and inner workings of our government. His wide ranging knowledge of current issues. And yes, his detailed knowledge of the key personalities involved.

I will miss the kind of political education I got reading his posts. And also the posts of others who have gone before him like Escobar and the old Delphi nicks.

When golden dragon first came here he said he likes scroobal's in-depth knowledge of the night scene. And I agree. I can't find such knowledge elsewhere.

Thanks scroobal for the political education. I will make sure I gain more knowledge and pass it to others. Promise.
Rejoice! Rejoice! Your idol has returned, right? :p