• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The forum has lost a good man

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wahahaha. so desperate until fuck own clones.

scroobal, scroobal. i said u are history. still dont get it? ri england standard so low?

wahahaha

That's because your assumptions are all wrong to begin with. None of these nicks are clones of one another.

You can believe anything you want, basically no one is bothered with it at all and you're just wasting your own life chasing shadows.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's because your assumptions are all wrong to begin with. None of these nicks are clones of one another.

You can believe anything you want, basically no one is bothered with it at all and you're just wasting your own life chasing shadows.

izzit. me just curious about andrew mark yeo kah chong only. sorli sorli. wahahaha

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm tempted to start a thread on "how to be clones to play punk on online forums" as i'm seeing an epic failure of clowning with clones right before my eyes. but teaching someone who's a bumbling disciple and who will never get it is a complete waste of time. :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i'm tempted to start a thread on "how to be clones to play punk on online forums" as i'm seeing an epic failure of clowning with clones right before my eyes. but teaching someone who's a bumbling disciple and who will never get it is a complete waste of time. :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Seems like all hell broke loose today. But seriously, too many clone accusations flying around and most of them aren't true. JHolmesJr is not scroobal; neither is debonerman.

KongHee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah...Scroobal is no match for me. Scroobal is just a BIG CHEAT.
I am the father of ALL CHEATS.

jw5

Loyal
The best time to observe the forum is when there's a posting lull
Still there are those who can't see beyond a moniker's posting style
One good way to catch the clones and conclude he's f'kin cunning
Is to look at all the suspected monikers and their respective post timing. :biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seems like all hell broke loose today. But seriously, too many clone accusations flying around and most of them aren't true. JHolmesJr is not scroobal; neither is debonerman.

so who are scroobal's clone tell me u sonofa wuhanwhore!!!!!!!if nobody are scroobal clones does it mean im living in a mental asylum??????

jw5

Loyal
How many clones does Scroobal have, do take a little punt
Don't be shocked at his deception, this manipulative needy cunt
If you ever need money desperately f'kin Scroobal is filthy rich
But be prepared to hear all sorts of excuses from the whiny little bitch. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
One thing that I like most about the early hours of the morning
You can see who are still around and the timing of their posting
It seems that the resident humbug is no longer shy about his cuntface
One post each from GD and Scroobal at 1:28 your honour I rest my case. :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where scoobal go?
Self exile?
Kns you guys take cyber life too seriously...maybe outside got no life that's why.
Dun think he will be gone for long la....AK is good example....machiam Sam hui Alan tam etc....always say retire but kns always make comeback

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank god you are not an investigator with CID's special investigation unit. Singapore would be a land of murderers walking free......LOL......LOL

Kindly allow me to tell you a CID story. Long, long time ago, we had 2 scholars in CID. One was a lau chiao scholar. The other, a young up and coming scholar.

During one meeting, young scholar apprised old scholar that he succeeded in ascertaining the gang behind a rioting armed wit
dangerous weapons case. He futher mentioned that that area was that gang's turf. Old scholar was pleased and impressed. He looked in my direction. I looked away. But bo pien had to reply when he called me by name. I told old scholar I had to check with my sources. In actuality, the headman of that area was my drinkng kaki. And his gang wasnt involved.

Others in the meeting told me I should have exposed the young scholar. I told them no need to for 2 reasons. Why malu a colleague. And why spoil the show.

A little knowledge is a very dangerous thing.

KongHee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scroobal is a Fraudster
PAP is actually his Master
I am a Pastor
That will bring Scroobal more Disaster :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Needy deluded Scroobal really thinks he's so wise
What he really has become is deception and lies
Bitching and whining incessantly he would debate