• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ms Tin Pei Ling, 1 of the best MP in PAP history!

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
10649508_712427458813265_4712557034884702187_n.png

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jason Teo you bastard son! Why aren't you paying for your mother's medical bill? What they fuck are you doing as a son? I would be so ashamed and would have ask TPL to fuck off and mind her own business!

Last edited:

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
She could not earn respect from her peer young generation, thus she turns into old folks.
Who does not like someone to come and help (particularly with money) when in need?
In fact, as a MP she should fight for gov. policies to benefit the citizens rather than working as a charity worker.

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
She could not earn respect from her peer young generation, thus she turns into old folks.
Who does not like someone to come and help (particularly with money) when in need?
In fact, as a MP she should fight for gov. policies to benefit the citizens rather than working as a charity worker.

In the first place, we as a first world country should not have those low-income people.
What policies caused having that low-income layer?

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As a low income worker, Jason Teo writes too well.... uses words like "detractors", which I, with both local and UK University degrees, do not even use...

He is obviously a non-existant PAP plant.....

If I am wrong and Jason really exists, then I would curse him as an unfilial son.... he should beg, borrow or steal to pay for his mom's medical bills, and not let outsiders like TinTin pay

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it means ur education has failed u,should have saved all that tuition and hostel fees and worked at mcdonalds instead.

As a low income worker, Jason Teo writes too well.... uses words like "detractors", which I, with both local and UK University degrees, do not even use...

If I am wrong and Jason really exists, then I would curse him as an unfilial son.... he should beg, borrow or steal to pay for his mom's medical bills, and not let outsiders like TinTin pay

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good point. But the voters in macpherson will decide. If she is tat good she will win the next erection.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jason Teo, I am low income too. And my family is poor. My HDB flat is so small that my maid and my driver has to sleep on the sofa together.

2Q==
yp3.jpg

Jason Teo and his low income club.

Last edited:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Her generiosity is for gaining political mileage. This is just wayang until she gets a political appointment like that Amy Khor and her heads spins in the cloud.

If she really cares for the old folks, she should call on the pap Govt to let all old folks have free (yes, FREE) medical care. Currently, medical care is not free for all sinkies. You may deduct medical fees from your medisave account up to certain limit but the balance is payable from your own pocket - in cash. No money to pay up? It is your business.

Wonder how that Minister could get a heart by pass operation for only $8? Wish the Govt could offer it to every elderly sinkie too.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
if jason teo really wanna support the gahment, he should stand out and sell his mothers' flat, force her into a old folks home in JB and make sure she pick cardboards to sustain her living if not to sell her kidneys.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

it is this type of very selfish people who only see things from their point of view and short term gains. thats why they get relected again and again and you have the current mess in sinkieland.
just because his mother gets some financial assistance it means she is good??? fark up mentality. after a few years these short cut MP(who get in by the back door) then becomes ministars and directorships and increase GST , flood us with FTs and trash and crime goes up then they cow beh and cow bu about being others people fault. hope he gets retrenched and his mother get a taste of reality soon .