• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ms Tin Pei Ling, 1 of the best MP in PAP history!

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jason Teo, I am low income too. And my family is poor. My HDB flat is so small that my maid and my driver has to sleep on the sofa together.

Wow! who is Jason Teo in that group photo?
Is he really own car and having maid???

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She'll overshadow the David Moyes effect on Man U with the Salah Peiling effect on the PAPzis.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time heard someone say chosen for her age so that can connect with the youths......:(.....:biggrin:

She could not earn respect from her peer young generation, thus she turns into old folks.
Who does not like someone to come and help (particularly with money) when in need?
In fact, as a MP she should fight for gov. policies to benefit the citizens rather than working as a charity worker.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tin did a great job. Wished wayang party supporters will spend their lives doing more meaningful things like her than just spend time smearing her good name.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP has a Mother Teresa MP call Tin Pei Lin. She must know that she may not be fielded as candidate, so she is working her butts out to get noticed and be fielded in the 2016 GE which could happen in 2015.

Tin is toast. All these PAP spinning will not help as the tide is against the PAP. Even if Bill Clinton runs for the PAP, it will make no difference.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
any more thing to tell her? tomorrow night I will have dinner with her

some pointers for her; i) do not let her head to swell...ii) keep both her feet on the ground...
iii) she's not the best yet....only more hardworking, betterer than many of her JLB colleagues :biggrin: :biggrin:

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone can be a good social worker if you pay them $16,000 per month before bonuses....

They will work their guts out.....

Even pick up used menstral pads if you ask them.....

So what is the big deal about Tin Pei Ling?

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She could not earn respect from her peer young generation, thus she turns into old folks.
Who does not like someone to come and help (particularly with money) when in need?
In fact, as a MP she should fight for gov. policies to benefit the citizens rather than working as a charity worker.

Precisely! Many ordinary people also extended help to those in need both financial and non-financial; so what Tinpot does is nothing out of the ordinary. But she is smart enough to know that what she does will earn her alot of favourable publicity. Just think of Pinkie and other PAP ministers queing up patiently like schoolboys for their food. I'm so very touched! My take is as simple as ABC- if you are elected to be an MP, do your job well as an MP. There is no need to double up as a aid worker. Leave it to the government agencies and the charities. I thought the government is always boasting about their many social security nets and welfare schemes such that no poor and needy Singaporeans will be left behind. :rolleyes:

What Tinpot can do is to persuade her comrades in government to reduce their obscenely high salaries so that more money can be channelled into welfarism for the needy. :biggrin:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok.. just back from dinner with Pei Ling she sent her regard to all bros here at SBF and thank for all concern of her well being

oh! BTW she promised not to say "I don't know what to say" anymore

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone can be a good social worker if you pay them $16,000 per month before bonuses....

They will work their guts out.....

Even pick up used menstral pads if you ask them.....

So what is the big deal about Tin Pei Ling?

Yeah what is the big deal? Don't we always hear hardworking is expected of a staff? What is so special of MP job that being hardworking is something big deal? Some more hardworking in an overpaid job in the first place.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no, by glassloot readers

Food looted from the hawkers in her ward ...it is just so PAP. Robbed from one group to give to another and then boast about the PAP's generosity.

In that regard, Tin Pei Ling is the most improved. She has managed to be a scumbag in a short two years!