• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sunway Iskandar - Intergrated Township @Medini

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
We like the views but dislike the dust or noise. I for one close up my windows in my house even though the I love the views..

..hate to say this,but from experience & observations, most waterfront blocks usually close all windows & switch on air con - to filter outside elements,....kinda like a paradox....

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard start from RM 1.4 or RM 1.6 m for terraces.. 129 years leasehold. Puteri Harbour Landed freehold @ RM 1.3million.

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I am waiting for the game changer announcement, the seaworld theme park. Hopefully it will be realized...

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sunway City in very green, spacious roads, with lanes for cyclists, 2 go carts tracks, at least 50 food restaurants, pubs, groceries malls, sunway hotel, gyms, swimming pools, driving range, horse park,...near the coast, Pe dad River, looks nice for serene living, meditation, retirements, children's education,...

Last edited:

Rabbit7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sunway City in very green, spacious roads, with lanes for cyclists, 2 go carts tracks, at least 50 food restaurants, pubs, groceries malls, sunway hotel, gyms, swimming pools, driving range, horse park,...near the coast, Pe dad River, looks nice for serene living, meditation, retirements, children's education,...
..most likely, Sunway Medini will develop into a Korean Enclave.

However,
The Sakura Houses looks Under-Occupied,..Sad. Grey

Some Locals seem to enjoy late night car racing - overnight, notice many crash barriers crumpled.

There remains some number of Injuries, Fatalities,..but believed to be Not reported.

Public Transport from Sunway to Singapore remains Challenging.

One can tell the obvious different Management Quality, between Sunway and UEM,..

Puteri Harbour is becoming Putrid,..

Premium "Best" Apartment Block, Imperia, seems unoccupied since beginning.

The management continues to be in self-denial,..suspect internal Politics has self-sabotauged Developers, Owners.

If my sources is correct, Jen Hotel would either close soon, or change Ownership

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looking at the long run, Iskandar Puteri is a modernly planned city version of JB, hopefully raising some prestige of JB somehow. With great amount of efforts and developments put in and support from state and federal governments and Sultan, big and prestigeous developers, it would unlikely be an abandoned projects. Population is building up and migration from old jb is happening albeit slowly. That being said, making lots of money from property investments here is not the same thing. To me it is the quality of living compared to most other places in malaysia and old jb that could attract population.

Rabbit7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looking at the long run, Iskandar Puteri is a modernly planned city version of JB, hopefully raising some prestige of JB somehow. With great amount of efforts and developments put in and support from state and federal governments and Sultan, big and prestigeous developers, it would unlikely be an abandoned projects. Population is building up and migration from old jb is happening albeit slowly. That being said, making lots of money from property investments here is not the same thing. To me it is the quality of living compared to most other places in malaysia and old jb that could attract population.
..the place needs more Immigrants, to develop Organically.
The current Top-Down Approach - despite being Noble - is being self-sabotauged by either lady Executives, or more likely, Some Corrupt Persons in the Community

1. Next to Medini 9, there is a stop-work building,.. looks abandoned

2. UM Land's One Medini Lakeside project,..stuttering slowly along (..wonder how the purchasers are handling such delays)

3. Jen Hotel, is reputed to be either closing soon, or to be sold

4. the Original Somerset Residences, changed Owners, and is being operated as a Hotel, but extremely Mouldy

5. Puteri Harbour Clubhouse - undergoing "permanent " renovations ?

6. Restaurants along the Waterftont - many closed shop
7. Imperia Residences,..looked sooo empty... COmmercial Space still Hollow, empty, after about 9 years ?

8. Traditional Western Expats seemed to have hollowed-out of East Ledang,.. the East Ledang Clubhouse open only for selected functions,..swimming pool dried out, fungus-growth,..

..the lack of Enforcement allows the Creative to make money still,..via crooked ways.

Many Tout Air BnB as a Good Way to make money - but some Air BnB operators seem to cheat clients by not reporting units rented out, whilst having tenants (Owners out of Johor, unaware),... so many tricks

The Positive (hopefully) are the Koreans moving in, setting up businessess,.. taking up properties.

In order for this area to truly succeed, the Authorities Must Honestly engage the Owners and Address many Fundamental issues,

Otherwise it continues to be a Game of Deceptive Marketing that fools the Buyers, only for the First Generation,.. Everyone Loses as a Result

Does Anyone Dare to meet ?

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course everything is possible but I would leave it to the future

Last edited: