• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Middle age man scold like middle age housewife, no wonder local women prefer ang moh

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
I witness a Sinkaporean middle age Chinese man scold like a middle age auntie and sound like a Singlish ah gua from Bugis street. I think must be having problems with his ugly middle age wife with smelly unshaven chee bye. Should be aiming for divorce soon.

No wonder local women prefer ang moh. Ang mohs are more loving and can handle difficulties without complaining like an ah gua. Not just ang moh, even local men can lose out to Filipino men.

No wonder my rich cousin married a rich bald headed Filipino man at Ritz Carlton(richer than Fann Wong) and now lives in the rich part of New York. She previously rejected a man from a top local school but is boring as hell and still read comics LOL

Shame on the old sinkaporean men from last generation who behave like unmarried middle age aunties.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Middle age man scold like middle age housewife, no wonder local women prefer ang

You saw ONE middle age man scold like housewife and you draw the conclusion that all Singapore men are like that?

What an intelligent conclusion!

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Middle age man scold like middle age housewife, no wonder local women prefer ang

Of course not, he is one of the countless many that I have witnessed. The others being the Singaporean men in government who flamed that famous woman surgeon. They criticized her like aunties scolding an adulteress.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Of course not, he is one of the countless many that I have witnessed. The others being the Singaporean men in government who flamed that famous woman surgeon. They criticized her like aunties scolding an adulteress.

So is this a thread to whack male civil servants or all (or most) Singapore men?

Also how did you know that those folks who KPKB are civil servant? Where is the source of info?

Well, only Singapore men as you alleged behave like that? Other nationalities do not?

Lastly, please tell us your gender and nationality.

I am Singaporean, Chinese, male and middle age. A heartlander middle income fellow. You?

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal

So is this a thread to whack male civil servants or all (or most) Singapore men?

Also how did you know that those folks who KPKB are civil servant? Where is the source of info?

Well, only Singapore men as you alleged behave like that? Other nationalities do not?

Lastly, please tell us your gender and nationality.

I am Singaporean, Chinese, male and middle age. A heartlander middle income fellow. You?

Your this kind of reply proves further my point. If ang moh will take it easy and will just laugh it off.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

well i dont blame u.....our prime minister is a ah gua alright,talks and walks and acts like one.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Your this kind of reply proves further my point. If ang moh will take it easy and will just laugh it off.

Exactly...Even me, stay from making friends with sinkie males..They are useless..and like to big cannon in front of female when they themselves are without any substance.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Your point is made behind your PC by complaining and KPKBing. When asked you to substantiate your statement, you just divert the subject!

You are a loser like Tonychat. Only dare to make claims behind your PC. You do notjuse facts, just KPKB. In real life, behave like a mouse.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Exactly...Even me, stay from making friends with sinkie males..They are useless..and like to big cannon in front of female when they themselves are without any substance.

First, you are free to fuck home North and celebrate Merdaka Day with your 46.75% majority Government.

Secondly, you know very well that it is Singaporeans that are avoiding a low class pariah like you and not vice versa. You have nothing, no real job, no friends and no money and that is why you only KPKB behind your PC.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

First, you are free to fuck home North and celebrate Merdaka Day with your 46.75% majority Government.

Secondly, you know very well that it is Singaporeans that are avoiding a low class pariah like you and not vice versa. You have nothing, no real job, no friends and no money and that is why you only KPKB behind your PC.

Please prove it!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You are a sinkie, Chink, middle age ball-less shit sinkies and not rich. The typical ball-less shit sinkies who do all kinds of bidding when the govt ask you to bend down..

This is exactly the type of sinkie low life that a normal human being should be avoided, just like the rest of the fucktard in your pathetic sinkieland.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

that was most likely one of our favorite sbf members here who went raging on other sbf members and got pissed at the admin for eyerolling him after he tried lecturing the admin on how to run the forum. :eek:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You are a sinkie, Chink, middle age ball-less shit sinkies and not rich. The typical ball-less shit sinkies who do all kinds of bidding when the govt ask you to bend down..

This is exactly the type of sinkie low life that a normal human being should be avoided, just like the rest of the fucktard in your pathetic sinkieland.

Anything else to say?

Attachments

• 01Tony05.jpg
    01Tony05.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 178

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

that was most likely one of our favorite sbf members here who went raging on other sbf members and got pissed at the admin for eyerolling him after he tried lecturing the admin on how to run the forum. :eek:

kind of strange for a forum member to lecture the owner on the way to run a forum.

but if that forum member has part of his share to the forum, then it is another story.. But still it is better off for him to run his own forum and see how well he does it than this forum by sam. He really need that to earn his much needed respect.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

but if that forum member has part of his share to the forum, then it is another story.. But still it is better off for him to run his own forum and see how well he does it than this forum by sam. He really need that to earn his much needed respect.

if he has some nuggets to give, just give and move on to the next topic. that's what is expected of whistleblowers and so called "insiders". hit and run. peeps appreciate nuggets in the dropbox and will give thanks and respect in return. don't need to spoil that goodwill by overstaying, getting ego stroked, and then singling out forummers and accusing them of behavioral and posting habits that irk his gonads, if any at all. the bitchiness and sophomoric rants aimed at members on a personal level are what turn peeps off. all self-inflicted and only have shimself to blame. :rolleyes: