• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangkok Pimp tastes his own medicine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloneHunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
And just to add..

There is no rhyme nor reason if members here chooses to meet and become friends.
Joetys has been non confrontional and I can see scroobal using his clones and cronies to provoke a reaction.
For goodness sake, I dont even know who is Joetys in real life. And I dont even feel jealously to see him enjoying himself with his buddies here. That is his freaking life. No need to go around calling him a Pimp. It is worse than scolding him Chow Chee Bye. At least the latter is more decent than referring to him as a Pimp.

Another 2 cents from me.

CloneHunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you kidding me! What "personal objectives" can be achieved here? We're all anonymous nicks save a handful.

And what sort of detriment befalls anyone? Sammyboy and his family have been receiving a torrent of abuse on a regular basis for the last decade. However, the person behind the keyboard is unscathed. We all have real lives behind the personas that are far removed from what is seen on line.

Well, you cant blame these monikers from being delusional wanting "respect" as a senior in this forum. 1 word sums it all. Delusional.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
And just to add..

There is no rhyme nor reason if members here chooses to meet and become friends.
Joetys has been non confrontional and I can see scroobal using his clones and cronies to provoke a reaction.
For goodness sake, I dont even k ow who is Joetys in real life. And I dont even feel jealously to see him enjoying himself with his buddies here. That is his freaking life. No need to go around calling him a Pimp. It is worse than scolding him Chow Chee Bye. At least the latter is more decent than referring to him as a Pimp.

Another 2 cents from me.

I've been called a pimp too. Please leap to my defense.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I'm getting really sick and tired of running this forum. It's just no fun anymore. :rolleyes:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We had a similar situation in Delphi when people paid for membership and got Walt to do their bidding. And we supported you when you left. This is the same. No points and no issues, no zapping.and we wont be having this discussion.

JW5 has been disrupting thread after thread and he outplays you when it comes to brinkmanship. You must have reached your limit at least 10 times - quite an elastic limit.

If cant handle him, please don't preach to me about flow.

Thank you for the past and for the valuable cover that you provided me. I do not take it for granted and my respect for you being bold and brave in helping Singaporeans. I do leave with good memories as I did gained more that I ever gave.

Scroobal

This is Leongsam's domain and he is no Walt Howe. I think he has done the minimum to remove the more obnoxious postings which disrupt threads. He consigned 200 ofJW5's posts to the rubbish heap last week. Agree with you that this is not enough and he has to some degree allowed paying members to ride roughshod over the other non paying members.

Why not let's just chill and give him some more time. By leaving you give the victory to the spammers and the zappers. Then the other great posters like Golden dragon Merl haggard etc will have less reason to post.

Basically my point is that Sam is no Walt and now that we have made our stand clear, let's chill and give him time

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm getting really sick and tired of running this forum. It's just no fun anymore. :rolleyes:

Understand.screwbye telling everyone how this forum should be run. screw bye attacking popular forumers if i am you, i also sianz. How about this?give me a price. We can talk. I just got some inheritance. Not alot, but confirm buy this domain no problem. Swee boh?

CloneHunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now we will get clones and cronies from both side coming in to this thread.

Well, be that as it may be.

I am pretty sure Scroobal needs psychological help at this rate.

Bye for now..

The Boxing Ring is now open for all to join in and have a good gang fight! Enjoy the scenes!

kopluncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damn good show here leh!
I like :biggrin:

Time for the Runners to fight!
Start with this first!

Scroobal has gotten himself into a mess
As he wants respect and is obsessed
Innocence is what he likes to profess
And his reputation has gone into regress.

My first missile fired...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Understand.screwbye telling everyone how this forum should be run. screw bye attacking popular forumers if i am you, i also sianz. How about this?give me a price. We can talk. I just got some inheritance. Not alot, but confirm buy this domain no problem. Swee boh?

His lupsup forum worth a deal, think about it:biggrin:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Scroobal had been with Sam's forum since 2005 possibly earlier. Most likely earlier. He has helped people emigrate to better countries and added very substantially to the political debate here. Not to mention his wry humor at times.

Many here including myself have gained much from his knowledge of history and his grasp of the inner workings of this government. Not to mention also his knowledge of the key people involved. I really don't see any other place where one can get this info.

And what do we give him in return? Pure, shameless vitroil and repetitive spamming. I had my own political education here in this forum - from posters like scroobal papsmear yellowarse Merl Goldendragon Escobar and so many others from the old Delphi forum who are not posting anymore.

15 years ago I was not only a PAP supporter I even voted PAP. Without these posters I can tell you I would still be an ignorant sheep.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Knn, why every weekend some needy old man cries for attention here and whack other forummers?
Hello. U newbie right? got join wahaha team for protection or not? Later screwbye hoot u i dont know hor. I not salesman, but i suggest Join our 1 year anti scroobal harrassment package. We have dedicated team 24x7 to assist our supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.