• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangkok Pimp tastes his own medicine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kopluncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah....one by one lai liaozzz...:biggrin: next will be all the overcompensation...u watch and see this thread.

I take a break, later log in after dinner...confirm+chop all the "compensation" cronies and clones sure say this and that...long story type one...confirm+chop lol lol lol :biggrin:

then scroobal after debate amongst his own clones and cronies will be made to look as good as a saint sent from heaven to rescue all of you peasants....very PAP style media type...u dun believe, u see for yourself lor...lol lol

kopluncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
forum owner not happy liaozzz bye....lim pei tio zap -999

thanks everyone.

thank you! bye bye...:biggrin:

it has been my pleasure exposing this scroobal moniker.
all the best guys and gals... i now bite the dust into eternal moderation.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Basically my point is that Sam is no Walt and now that we have made our stand clear, let's chill and give him time

Life is all about balancing various factors to achieve the best outcome.

I need paying members in order to reduce my subsidies so they have to stay. If more support was giving to advertisers it might be a different story. Instead I have members who go about teaching others how to block the ads. In order to get paying members, I have to give them something that others don't have or nobody will sign up.

New accounts used to start with 20 points. They now start with 200 plus I removed the infraction system.

Rubbish is cleared on a regular basis. It may be too slow to please everybody but I do it what i believe are reasonable intervals.

I try to maintain my "freedom of speech" mantra as far as possible which means tolerating the oddballs and lunatics of society. There are varying opinions as to when they have crossed the line. It is an imperfect science dealing with such members.

Clones that go from 200 points to InfP using their own accounts to manipulate the system are set back to -999 on a regular basis. eg Kopluncle.

Everyone sees what I miss but nobody notices what I do. Don't misunderstand me it's my forum. I'm not asking for sympathy or understanding. I'm just stating the facts.

It has become a chore which I no longer enjoy and keeping it going does not seem to serve any purpose anymore. It's a place used to breed hatred rather than to exchange ideas regarding how to make the country better and deal with the common enemies.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah....one by one lai liaozzz...:biggrin: next will be all the overcompensation...u watch and see this thread.

I take a break, later log in after dinner...confirm+chop all the "compensation" cronies and clones sure say this and that...long story type one...confirm+chop lol lol lol :biggrin:

then scroobal after debate amongst his own clones and cronies will be made to look as good as a saint sent from heaven to rescue all of you peasants....very PAP style media type...u dun believe, u see for yourself lor...lol lol
Nabez who the fuck make you -999 ??

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I need paying members in order to reduce my subsidies so they have to stay. If more support was giving to advertisers it might be a different story. Instead I have members who go about teaching others how to block the ads. In order to get paying members, I have to give them something that others don't have or nobody will sign up.

New accounts used to start with 20 points. They now start with 200 plus I removed the infraction system.

Rubbish is cleared on a regular basis. It may be too slow to please everybody but I do it what i believe are reasonable intervals.

I try to maintain my "freedom of speech" mantra as far as possible which means tolerating the oddballs and lunatics of society. There are varying opinions as to when they have crossed the line. It is an imperfect science dealing with such members.

Clones that go from 200 points to InfP using their own accounts to manipulate the system are set back to -999 on a regular basis. eg Kopluncle.

Everyone sees what I miss but nobody notices what I do. Don't misunderstand me it's my forum. I'm not asking for sympathy or understanding. I'm just stating the facts.

It has become a chore which I no longer enjoy and keeping it going does not seem to serve any purpose anymore. It's a place used to breed hatred rather than to exchange ideas regarding how to make the country better and deal with the common enemies.

Just let nature take its course. Scroobal is a liability here. Never was an asset. Maybe things will be very very different if...

kopluncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

well said.
keep true to your word.
make sure you apply the rule across the board fairly.
thanks you for a wonderful time here. :biggrin:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Just let nature take its course. Scroobal is a liability here. Never was an asset. Maybe things will be very very different if...
Everyone who chooses sammyboy.com to express an opinion is an asset. They are spoilt for choice nowadays. I try to make this place different by allowing more freedom than anywhere else.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
T
well said.
keep true to your word.
make sure you apply the rule across the board fairly.
thanks you for a wonderful time here. :biggrin:

Very steady,chon hooligans, wahaha team and all alliance will support your new moniker. Just let us know hor. Wahaha hates bullies.

kopluncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did it. I go through the rep system once in a while and deal with all the manipulated rep scores.

It is ok Boss. No hard feelings.
I rather be zapped by you than to be manipulated by Scroobal and his clones and cronies.

From the bottom of my heart, thanks for the zap.
Good health and good day (or night)!

:smile:

kopluncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
T

Very steady,chon hooligans, wahaha team and all alliance will support your new moniker. Just let us know hor. Wahaha hates bullies.

no worries Chon.
it is only a moniker clone.
just like each clone and moniker i create, it has to die one day.
i rather die honourably than to fake and fake like scroobal screaming here and there about kena zap and there.

goodbye! love you all! :smile:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You and your ilk are the biggest bullies the forum has ever known. No different from people asking Walt Howe to ban their critics in the old Delphi forum.

There are many people here who have enjoyed and benefited greatly from Scroobal's postings. By ganging up with bullies to oust him, you do us all a huge disservice.

kopluncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone who chooses sammyboy.com to express an opinion is an asset. They are spoilt for choice nowadays. I try to make this place different by allowing more freedom than anywhere else.

this i agree...thank you boss :smile:

can you just place the (M) across my nick..if not i can still post.

it is my pleasure to be here in honesty and in truth.

SBF is the Greatest.

Fuck TCS
Fuck Mediacock
Fuck SPH
Fuck all these PAP controlled media!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no worries Chon.
it is only a moniker clone.
just like each clone and moniker i create, it has to die one day.
i rather die honourably than to fake and fake like scroobal screaming here and there about kena zap and there.

goodbye! love you all! :smile:

No, now its war! Mother fucker scroobal complaint about his newbies clone got zapped. Of course zapped lah! No one respond to scroobal except scroobal the mother fucker himself.

No sua, justice will be served. Will upz your new moniker high high

kopluncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, now its war! Mother fucker scroobal complaint about his newbies clone got zapped. Of course zapped lah! No one respond to scroobal except scroobal the mother fucker himself.

No sua, justice will be served. Will upz your new moniker high high

Points means nothing. His reputation is gone.
Points can buy, reputation must earn thru honesty and integrity and now what he has earned, he has lost it all.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
From the point of view or maintaining freedom of speech, introducing the rep system in this forum was a mistake. I admit that.

I did not foresee the extent to which the system would be manipulated. I knew there would be abuse but I misjudged the scale to which it would be carried out. It works well in the other forum but the membership profile there is obviously a bit different.

When I introduced the InfP system, I thought that those who were willing to pay would be the responsible ones who had a vested interest in keeping this forum thriving. I was extremely disappointed when I found that many nicks were purchased just to wage war. I was flabbergasted but the genie was already out of the bottle. I have to honor what people paid for.

My faith in the human species has always been very low. The general behavior in this forum does nothing to change that view. It has probably gone down a few more notches.

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why that lor lee lor soh srewbye always start this kind of thread then faster run away, ccb fuCking attention seeker.

kopluncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
My last post to make it 398 post before i go off!

Keep on your fight against this scoundrel.
Beware of his multitude of clones.
Fear not those who openly support the PAP.
Fear those who are fake Opposition and subverting from within.

Bye bye...I put the (M) across my nick now at 398 posts.
Good health to All! i have served my purpose here.

I am sure his cronies and clones will laff and make comments once I am gone ... but fear not, the truth will prevail.

REMEMBER ... vote Opposition until PAP become Opposition!

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
banning the moniker Scroobal would bring long-awaited peace to the forum. or maybe there should be a separate section for Screwball's nonsenses which he and his dogs can masturbate and suck each other in peace and bliss.

Status
Not open for further replies.