• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gay Loong: I sue u, I win, I get awarded $, but I no need to go to court at all!!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Like that also can? Is there not a better example of a dictator? I sue u, and I don't need to go to court to show my evidence against you? Apparently, Gay Loong does not understand the due process of law. "I have been advised by my solicitors and verily believe that there is no defence to my claim", that's what he says. So, now, his lawyers are like judges? They tell him no need to go to court, so, he says no need to go? WTF. I would imagine that if his reputation was damaged, he would welcome a public trial to prove his innocence. He is the only politician in the world who is both Gay and publicity shy. What a fucked up leeder his is. Also, Gay Loong said that Roy has a political agenda. How can ge have a political agenda when he is not in polictics and there is no immediate plans for him to be in politics? After all , he is not a member of any oppo party that I am aware off, nor is he an active standing politician. Its all bullshit.

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said the arguments the 33-year-old made are "inadmissible, irrelevant, and an abuse of the process of the court", adding that they were designed to advance Mr Ngerng's political agenda.

The hearing to decide if Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong should be granted summary judgment in his defamation suit against blogger Roy Ngerng has been set for Sept 18 before a High Court judge.

It is to decide if Mr Lee should be awarded damages without the need for a full-blown trial.

The full-day hearing will be presided over by a High Court judge, rather than a registrar as is normally the case, Mr Ngerng's lawyer M. Ravi told reporters after yesterday's pre-trial conference. This, said Mr Ravi, is because "both halves have indicated they will appeal" if the court rules against them.

Mr Ngerng, 33, is being sued for a May 15 blog post alleging that PM Lee "criminally misappropriated" Central Provident Fund (CPF) savings.

A timeline was also laid out during the pre-trial conference. Mr Ngerng's affidavit in reply to the request for summary judgment must be filed by Aug 1. If Mr Lee has a reply, he must submit it by Aug 22. Both sides then file and exchange their arguments on Sept 4, and then on Sept 11, exchange their replies.

Mr Lee applied to the High Court for summary judgment last Thursday.

Yesterday, Mr Ngerng posted on his blog the 28-page affidavit Mr Lee had submitted then to support his application for summary judgment.

"The Defendant has defamed me and I have been advised by my solicitors and verily believe that there is no defence to my claim," wrote Mr Lee.

The only issue that remains, he said, is damages.

In response to media queries, Mr Lee's press secretary Chang Li Lin said yesterday that Mr Ngerng had admitted to falsely defaming the Prime Minister. As the legal process has commenced, the courts will decide on the matter, she said.

Mr Ravi had last week told the media that he would be making "submissions to vigorously resist (Mr Lee's) application for summary judgment".

The Singapore Mediation Centre has, as a standard procedure, sent a letter to both parties inviting them to resolve the matter amicably.

Mr Ravi said yesterday: "I don't think either of us is interested."

Mr Ngerng, who was waiting outside the chambers in the Supreme Court yesterday, said: "I will continue writing about CPF in the meantime, and (Mr Ravi and I) will fight against summary judgment, to have a full-blown trial."

He is now working part-time at his father's carrot cake stall in Ang Mo Kio. Last month, he was fired from his job as patient coordinator at Tan Tock Seng Hospital

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said the arguments the 33-year-old made are "inadmissible, irrelevant, and an abuse of the process of the court", adding that they were designed to advance Mr Ngerng's political agenda.

Abuse of the process of the court, advance political agenda... look who's talking.

恶人先告状. :wink:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is another area to check.

Does the law firm has gain any contracts with PAP?

Or the lawyer for the case is a PA porlumpar members? PA is under PMO office.

All these adds up to conflict of interest and the firm or lawyer cannot represent this client.

And wah lan eh! does the legal office also under PMO office?

Talking about sticky web all over PAP?

The Father, the son and the holy ghost are all in one?

Roy case is making Ravi famous all over the world. A price catch legal case for Ravi. So Ravi die die must win.

We maybe looking at a new book autobiography of Ravi title

1. The Lawyer that takes on the PM?

2. The lawyer that kills a Goliath,

what you think?

Like that also can? Is there not a better example of a dictator? I sue u, and I don't need to go to court to show my evidence against you? Apparently, Gay Loong does not understand the due process of law. "I have been advised by my solicitors and verily believe that there is no defence to my claim", that's what he says. So, now, his lawyers are like judges? They tell him no need to go to court, so, he says no need to go? WTF. I would imagine that if his reputation was damaged, he would welcome a public trial to prove his innocence. He is the only politician in the world who is both Gay and publicity shy. What a fucked up leeder his is. Also, Gay Loong said that Roy has a political agenda. How can ge have a political agenda when he is not in polictics and there is no immediate plans for him to be in politics? After all , he is not a member of any oppo party that I am aware off, nor is he an active standing politician. Its all bullshit.

The hearing to decide if Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong should be granted summary judgment in his defamation suit against blogger Roy Ngerng has been set for Sept 18 before a High Court judge.

It is to decide if Mr Lee should be awarded damages without the need for a full-blown trial.

The full-day hearing will be presided over by a High Court judge, rather than a registrar as is normally the case, Mr Ngerng's lawyer M. Ravi told reporters after yesterday's pre-trial conference. This, said Mr Ravi, is because "both halves have indicated they will appeal" if the court rules against them.

Mr Ngerng, 33, is being sued for a May 15 blog post alleging that PM Lee "criminally misappropriated" Central Provident Fund (CPF) savings.

A timeline was also laid out during the pre-trial conference. Mr Ngerng's affidavit in reply to the request for summary judgment must be filed by Aug 1. If Mr Lee has a reply, he must submit it by Aug 22. Both sides then file and exchange their arguments on Sept 4, and then on Sept 11, exchange their replies.

Mr Lee applied to the High Court for summary judgment last Thursday.

Yesterday, Mr Ngerng posted on his blog the 28-page affidavit Mr Lee had submitted then to support his application for summary judgment.

"The Defendant has defamed me and I have been advised by my solicitors and verily believe that there is no defence to my claim," wrote Mr Lee.

The only issue that remains, he said, is damages.

In response to media queries, Mr Lee's press secretary Chang Li Lin said yesterday that Mr Ngerng had admitted to falsely defaming the Prime Minister. As the legal process has commenced, the courts will decide on the matter, she said.

Mr Ravi had last week told the media that he would be making "submissions to vigorously resist (Mr Lee's) application for summary judgment".

The Singapore Mediation Centre has, as a standard procedure, sent a letter to both parties inviting them to resolve the matter amicably.

Mr Ravi said yesterday: "I don't think either of us is interested."

Mr Ngerng, who was waiting outside the chambers in the Supreme Court yesterday, said: "I will continue writing about CPF in the meantime, and (Mr Ravi and I) will fight against summary judgment, to have a full-blown trial."

He is now working part-time at his father's carrot cake stall in Ang Mo Kio. Last month, he was fired from his job as patient coordinator at Tan Tock Seng Hospital

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a sissy! Dare to talk big, don't dare to step in court to be cross examined. Mama gone, now hiding behind bayi's skirt. Very stately huh, Loong!

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's worse is Pinky will claim credit for being a donor of charitable causes when the damages awarded to him are donated to charity.

Now we Sinkies know what Pinky means when he says he donates to charity regularly.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wait now his opinion has become the word of law?

who is suing who u fucking moron?????

can someone actually sue someone and win without having to go to court????

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Abuse of the process of the court, advance political agenda... look who's talking.

恶人先告状. :wink:

They continue to laugh all the way to their banks
And all the way back from their banks

HA HA HA HA
HEE HEE HEE HE HEEEE
HOO HO HOOO HO HO

Plotzensee_nooses.jpg

Hang all those PAP bastards from piano wires, upside down or right way up.

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

WE ALL ARE NOW WAITING FOR THE DEATH OF LKY IN COMING DAYS OR WEEKS.
WE ALL WILL YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AGAIN AND AGAIN DANCING SINGING ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS
WE THEN WILL SEE THOSE IN PAP WITH SHARPENED KNIVES HOOTING ARSEHLOON A DOZEN NEW ARSEHOLES AND THE DEATH OF THE ENTIRE LEE KWA CLAN
WE THEN WILL PICK UP PIANO WIRES AND HANG ALL THOSE REMAINING PAP AND THEIR COLLABORATORS FROM LAMP POSTS AND SEE THOSE BASTARDS AND BITCHES DANCE.
AND HAPPINESS WILL RETURN TO OUR LAND.
AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE MORE.
https://www.torproject.org/about/overview.html.en

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

If you are Gay Loong, son of Con You, u can win and not step foot in the court. Gay Loong's father told him its damn laychay to go to court every day and testify and earn your win. this way is faster mah.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Looks like it is not Pinky suing Ordinary Roy ...it is the PM suing him. This means Pinky's suit is funded by our tax dollars.
Why is Pinky abusing our tax dollars?

We, the taxpayers, don't want to sue Ordinary Roy. We believe his critique of the CPF and government is justified. If the PM feels otherwise, he should sue Ordinary Roy in his personal capacity and stop using public resources for himself!

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

ONLY kagaroo PM can win without going to Kangaroo court,
because kangaroo hop hop jump jump can win already!!

So now we have a kangaroo PM!!!

Any way this is a case of Bully kechil!! the world would be shock and ashamed
by the kangaroo action!!!

Such a High esteem person suing the man on the road!!

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
since when "high esteem" can be used on any papee, family and/or crony?????

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lei my area a lot kangaroos, associating pinky with them is an insult to some very nice and cute animals.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Becos Roy is too small fry for Pinky to meet him in court. In fact in sinkieland no one except the President qualifies for Pinky to appear in court for lawsuit.
But no need angry, soon he will be summoned to level -18 court to meet emperor yen.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the Court of Public Opinion, Pinky has already lost....

The world is laughing at him.....

The more he fumes like the mad hatter, the more the world laughs....

If he is any smarter, he would have withdrawn the suit......