• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP FT pet whacks good samaritan Sinkie, and gets away with it

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
leehsienloongpointingfingers_zpsefb36004.jpg

Let me warn you Stinkees. Donch you dare to touch my FT pets regardless of the circumstances. If they donch whack you back, I will. Why can't you Stinkees just be contented with your bowl of coolie rice? *chey*

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Source: AsiaOne Singapore

Punch-up after mix-up at Trickeye Museum
Ng Jun Sen The New PaperSaturday, Aug 30, 2014

20140828_punch_np.jpg

James (bottom left) had cuts on his lower lip during the fight at the entrance of the Trickeye Museum.
(Top left) A picture taken by James of the family who owned the camera.

A misplaced camera, a misunderstanding, an accusation. These ingredients made for blood and tears for a family at Sentosa on Sunday.

Blood, because the father was punched by another visitor after being accused of theft.

Tears, because his young children and those of his assailant wailed as they watched their fathers hitting at each other.

The victim, who wanted to be known only as James, 37, said he had gone to the Trickeye Museum at Resorts World Sentosa (RWS) with his wife, two children and in-laws.

The Trickeye Museum showcases around 80 optical illusions in the form of paintings and installations, allowing visitors to take creative photographs of themselves with the exhibits.

After about 40 minutes, James' wife came across a small camera inside a Nikon case lying on a raised platform at an exhibit featuring a panda.

The couple, who are both in the education sector, told The New Paper at their flat on Monday that their first thought was to hand the camera to the museum staff.

James' wife, who wanted to be known only as Sarah, 32, said: "I asked a woman next to me if it belonged to her, but it did not."

James said: "Right away, she wanted to return the camera. But the lost-and-found counter was outside. So we decided to do it at the end of our visit."

Sarah said she placed the camera into a baby stroller before handing it to her mother a few minutes later to put into her handbag for safe keeping.

About half an hour later, a woman who introduced herself as a museum staff member approached Sarah. The museum told TNP that the woman was its operations manager.

Sarah said the woman asked her if her family had seen anything others might have misplaced.

"I wasn't sure she was a staff member because she wasn't wearing any identification. But we gave the camera to her," she said.

Sarah then verified with her that she was a staff of the museum. The operations manager handed the camera to a woman in her 70s who was standing a few metres away.

ACCUSE

The woman loudly accused her family of stealing the camera, said Sarah.

=> Do Sporeans wanna embrace such babarians?

"She was shouting at the top of her voice. The staff member tried to intervene to get her to move away, but she continued shouting." James heard the commotion and went to his wife's assistance.

He said: "(The woman) was very aggressive and confrontational. I feared for my wife, so I argued with her."

=> What emboldened these babarians? SGs' temerity or FAP's anti-SG policies?

Then a man, who later said he was the woman's son, suddenly appeared in front of James. The next thing James knew, the well-built man had punched him on the left side of his chin.

He said: "I didn't realise my mouth was bleeding. I became very angry."

He scuffled with his assailant in front of a crowd of around 20 people, some of them children.

James said his father-in-law, 65, also joined in to throw some punches at the man. The fight lasted about a minute before they were separated.

=> Hail to Lao Hero!

Two passers-by, two museum employees and six RWS employees and security personnel stepped in to stop the fight, a statement from the museum said.

The museum also said that the attack had occurred because of a misunderstanding: The attacker had thought wrongly that James had pushed his mother. (See report on next page.)

TNP understands the attacker is a Singaporean permanent resident in his 40s.

When the police arrived, they established that it was a case of voluntarily causing hurt, said a spokesman. He added that James was advised on his legal recourse. No arrest was made.

A Singapore Civil Defence Force spokesman said that an ambulance was sent, but both parties declined to be taken to the hospital.

James, who said he had bruises on his chin, cuts on his lower lip and pain in his lower jaw, later went to hospital on his own.

He said: "My four-year-old son is so traumatised now. He keeps asking me if the police would catch the man who punched Daddy.

=> Poodle: Siam ah! Argue some more and I will arrest anyone that is holding the pink tampon!

"The whole situation was ridiculous, unreasonable and quite stupid. Instead of being appreciative, they were aggressive and accused us of stealing their camera. Even if they wanted to dispute it, why did he have to hit me?"

=> Fish out this PRC bastard and see of the FAP Traitors have the balls to send him back to China!

Sarah said: "It was out of goodwill that we wanted to return the camera. Now I regret picking it up."

=> No regret voting the FAP Traitors though?

The other family could not be contacted.

Museum: It was all a misunderstanding

A series of misunderstandings led to the confrontation between the two families, said the Trickeye Museum.

The New Paper understands that the camera had been left at an exhibit by the elderly woman's son, who then wandered off.

The family, consisting of the elderly woman, her son, his wife and their two young daughters, then made a missing item report to the museum's staff, saying that it was a theft.

The museum's operations manager, who declined to be named, told TNP: "They were upset because without a camera, they couldn't fully experience the museum, which was about optical illusions. They wanted to call the police."

=> Just look at how these FTrash bastards have no qualms misusing public resources?

She said she led the family to the staff office at the back of the museum and told them to stay there while they investigated.

But the elderly woman left the office to try to find the camera on her own, according to an e-mail sent by the museum to James to explain what had happened.

=> This is where SGs can learn from the FTrash - TAKE THE LAW INTO YOUR OWN HANDS - so that nobody will dare to bully you?

The manager clarified later to TNP: "I had tried several times to bring her back to the office. She kept wanting to look for the camera."

Later on, the manager checked that the family was not around before she approached James and Sarah, who had found the camera.

SAW COUPLE

She introduced herself to the couple at the exit of the museum.

She said: "I asked them if they had seen anything that might have been misplaced by others, and she (Sarah) said no at first.

"They then explained they had wanted to hand in the camera at the end (of their visit). I was very grateful to them, so I thanked them."

James said that they were not sure if the manager was a legitimate staff member as she did not have any identification.

"We reacted like how anyone would have when approached by a stranger," he added.

But he denied that his wife had said no to the manager.
Instead, she handed over the camera when asked. After that, Sarah verified with her that she was a museum staff member.

Unknown to the manager, the elderly woman had left the staff office again and stumbled upon her retrieving the camera from Sarah.
That was when the confrontation between the two families started.

During the stand-off, TNP understands that the elderly woman's son thought James had pushed his mother.
But James had only argued with her and did not touch her.

Said the museum spokesman: "We hope that visitors conduct themselves in a courteous and respectful manner while visiting our museum.
"We are looking into how to better handle such cases in future...to prevent confusion and misunderstanding."

=> And wishing Stinkees good luck in not running into and being bullied by FTrash in their own country!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we know this kind of confrontation and man on man violence will never happen between two balless and humji sinkies.....hence the conclusion is one of the parties must be a foreigner piece of shit.

case it point the balless sinkie dog that got fucked by a malaysian chao ah neh,and he could only whimper meekly like a sissy and offer to call the police.....FAGGOT!!!!

Last edited:

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No more PRC people to be given PR, please....

We need people with good genes only, not rubbish from the PRC

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
A bunch of loser Sinkie in this forum same like the Sinkie who got whacked.

Tamed by the PAP and losers like these only know HOW to complain to media about them being whacked.

Save it lah, Sinkie.

The next loser could you whack another aggressor until that bugger cannot stand and then tell your Poodles that it's voluntarily causing hurt and no arrest isneccessary instead of kpkb about your ordeal?

On another note, it also reflect why the Sinkie women are are all abandoning the Sinkie men. LoL

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Tamed by the PAP and losers like these only know HOW to complain to media about them being whacked.

Save it lah, Sinkie.

The next loser could you whack another aggressor until that bugger cannot stand and then tell your Poodles that it's voluntarily causing hurt and no arrest isneccessary instead of kpkb about your ordeal?

On another note, it also reflect why the Sinkie women are are all abandoning the Sinkie men. LoL

U must be one of those bunch of loser sinkies, u fucking retard. I keep a police baton in my car. I have had parking spots stolen from me by FT Malaysians in a malaysian registered car. I don't take crap from ANY FT. After I confronted the driver, he reversed his car out. Or else, something will happen to him or his car. He knows it. Other sinkies balless is not my problem. Sinkies try not to take matters into their own hand and do vigilante justice. I am not one like that. This chao that got whacked did the right thing, the police were called and by all rights, the PR attacker should be in jail now. Its not his fault that the traitor SPF did not arrest the PR and jail him.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think the lesson to be taken from this is,this is not a case of simple misunderstand,it runs deeper than that.

the 4 year old son ought to be traumatised and ashamed of how balless his sinkie father is.....he had just glimpsed into the future and saw what lies ahead of sinkies....

PAP should decree that from today onwards,all sinkie males ages 7 and up should sport a manchu Que hairstyle,their hair should be shaved off every 10 days and the back of their hair braided into a pigstyle......

pKsg4EM.jpg

all sinkies must wear a long sleeve dress and must "cross their sleeves" and kneel whenever a foreigner approaches them.....

5SsHy08.jpg

all sinkies must attend classes and learn to speak perfect "putonghua".failure to do so will result in capital punishment and given 12 lashes of the

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Sinkie born local Mat NSman spray paint on the floor in an act of vandalism got 2 months jail term. PR FT shit for no reason whack sinkie not even arrested. Fuck PAP and fuck SPF, we know where your loyalties lie, and we will remember at the next election. SPray painting I guess is higher on the totem pole than aggravated assault.

PAPBlessed

Alfrescian
Loyal
We Singaporeans must show the world we are a civil society. Is it so hard to understand. Be happy we live in a peaceful country. We are blessed.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
James and all his family members will certainly vote for oppo parties in GE2016.

Every sinkie who has an unpleasant encounter with foreigners will blame the paps for letting such foreigners into the country. If James continues to support the paps, he is an idiot.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Save it lah, Sinkie.

Tonychat, feel free to fuck back to matland!

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie born local Mat NSman spray paint on the floor in an act of vandalism got 2 months jail term. PR FT shit for no reason whack sinkie not even arrested. Fuck PAP and fuck SPF, we know where your loyalties lie, and we will remember at the next election. SPray painting I guess is higher on the totem pole than aggravated assault.

James should take up private summons to bring that SPR shit to court on a charge of assault. Hang on to him all the way. Start a crowd funding to help James to nail down that SPR shit to see justice is done and stop all foreigners from hantam sinkies as and when they please.

Ravi, where are you?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
...This chao that got whacked did the right thing, the police were called and by all rights, the PR attacker should be in jail now. Its not his fault that the traitor SPF did not arrest the PR and jail him.

The police did the right thing. It is a non-seizeable offence and therefore, no arrest could be made unless James was on the floor and unconscious which might warrant a criminal prosecution against that SPR shit or his father in law being an elderly citizen was attacked and injured. Any assault on an elderly citizen would compel the police to prosecute the attacker.