• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

jaycee drug bust : jackie had it coming...

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope jaycee gets satay...due to his jackass dad

2014-two-meetings-cppcc-jackie-chan-song-zuying-05.jpg

Old news but nevertheless....jackass got to know his place
http://www.chinasmack.com/2014/pictures/netizens-jackie-chan-doomed-after-song-zuying-kiss-at-cppcc.html

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Karma! How can the mother and father don't know his son is fucking girls and taking drugs in the house for years - paper reported.

Anyway jackass's son is fuck up, he is the worstest among all the offspring of show artist, no talent in any thing. For the father, he is just lucky, no education, empty rapper, BL died young else Jackass still a "care lay fair" in the movie industry.

Hope jaycee gets satay...due to his jackass dad

2014-two-meetings-cppcc-jackie-chan-song-zuying-05.jpg

Old news but nevertheless....jackass got to know his place
http://www.chinasmack.com/2014/pictures/netizens-jackie-chan-doomed-after-song-zuying-kiss-at-cppcc.html

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
the ingrate cost his dad a huge fortune to pay off ransom for his kidnap. our local ingrate cost us a huge fortune when our CPF got kidnap.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is none of my business but a little bird from the West tells me that Junkie Chan, son of Jackie Chan, is gay. His toy boy at the moment is that Taiwanese "celebrity" who was also nabbed for drug abuse.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
That won't be surprising if it's confirmed. Definitely one who grew up with father issues. Jackifuck, I hate to use the word chan, was seldom around, being busy fucking every willing starlet that crossed his path.

I stop seeing his show once his tainted side shows up..

Even re-runs on TV, I switch channel.

Please do the same.....( our local equilavent is Jack Neo )

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I stop seeing his show once his tainted side shows up..

Even re-runs on TV, I switch channel.

Please do the same.....( our local equilavent is Jack Neo )

Jackass Chan is a reputed womaniser whereas Teeko Neo is a sex predator. Both of them are just shits without sense of morality, one is cow dung and the other is horse dung.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway jackass's son is fuck up, he is the worstest among all the offspring of show artist, no talent in any thing. For the father, he is just lucky, no education, empty rapper, BL died young else Jackass still a "care lay fair" in the movie industry.

To Bruce Lee add rising kungfu star Alexander Fu Sheng's car accident death in 1983.