• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Vietnamese girls who wish to marry Singapore men

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tis sad, coz almost all of these girls (and there are many such girls from other Asian countries, certainly not limited to Vietnam), or the ones who eventually do marry Singapore men, get the poorer and older Singapore men who are unable to fulfill the girls' emotional and financial needs. It's a sad fantasy the girls have of getting young, rich, good looking Singapore men, and giving them a far better life than their poverty stricken lives in Vietnam. But of course, all the young, rich, good looking Singapore men wouldn't go for such girls at all (most of whom can hardly speak English). Such is the tragedy of how poverty cruelly destroys the dreams and hopes of countless women and men.

[Video] - Vietnamese girls who wish to marry Singapore men for a better life.
https://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/video/destiny-033000467.html

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkies should watch this video and ponder how lucky they are to have the pap ruling over them.

With sinkies being marginalized and become poorer, it's a matter of time sinkie char bors also want to marry overseas for richer men to take care of them. And not forgetting the overcrowded and poor quality of life in sinkieland.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With sinkies being marginalized and become poorer, it's a matter of time sinkie char bors also want to marry overseas for richer men to take care of them. And not forgetting the overcrowded and poor quality of life in sinkieland.

that trend has already been pioneered by spg's seeking ang mo hubbies in 1st world cuntries. :p

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why is it our duty to fulfill the emotional and financial needs of these bitches?they are not happy with what they get then they can jolly well fuck off ay?let me tell u these bitches come from the poorest the absolute poorest shitholes of asia.....vietnam has a gdp of 2000 usd per year....thats like living on dirt,thats like north korea poor,these people own absolute jackshit,they might as well be living on a garbage dump like africans cause garbage would be treasure to them.

let me tell u this bitches stepping foot onto singapore is almost like stepping into paradise....cause there sure as hell aint shit in vietnam.......if they arent happy theres millions of other bitches queuing up waiting to take their place.....i cant believe we are giving scholarships to these assholes and they telling us they are taking our money and going back to vietnam because vietnam has better prospects......vietnam is a shithole u fucking morons!!!!!!

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indo also same same la. I Kenna jialat jialat.
Never marry poor people. They are poor for a reason and you do not want to own the reason.

why is it our duty to fulfill the emotional and financial needs of these bitches?they are not happy with what they get then they can jolly well fuck off ay?let me tell u these bitches come from the poorest the absolute poorest shitholes of asia.....vietnam has a gdp of 2000 usd per year....thats like living on dirt,thats like north korea poor,these people own absolute jackshit,they might as well be living on a garbage dump like africans cause garbage would be treasure to them.

let me tell u this bitches stepping foot onto singapore is almost like stepping into paradise....cause there sure as hell aint shit in vietnam.......if they arent happy theres millions of other bitches queuing up waiting to take their place.....i cant believe we are giving scholarships to these assholes and they telling us they are taking our money and going back to vietnam because vietnam has better prospects......vietnam is a shithole u fucking morons!!!!!!

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
If anyone needs trial test drive(s) please go to Joo Chiat in the evenings..plenty of Viets to test.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1 of my sinkie female friend say to me...as a man you need to have at least a lot of money, or at least a good looking face. Best is to have both. If both also don't have do not even think of marrying Vietcong.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1 of my sinkie female friend say to me...as a man you need to have at least a lot of money, or at least a good looking face. Best is to have both. If both also don't have do not even think of marrying Vietcong.

Tonychat is in trouble alright.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Overall, think PRC still lowest risk among all if you decide on getting a FT. Got a few friends married without problems.

XabiAlonso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Overall, think PRC still lowest risk among all if you decide on getting a FT. Got a few friends married without problems.

Agree while the remaining bulk of percentage of marriages ended in divorce after they got what they are after.