• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am Getting Married. I Wanna Charter an MRT Train for my Wedding Reception.

Flozzy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am getting married. I wanna do something different.

Tmrw, I will go to SMRT and ask them to allow me to charter an MRT Train for 300 guests. I will then host my wedding reception on the Circle Line and go 8 rounds. Fengshui good..Circle Plus 8,

I am sure SMRT would allow me to do that, rite?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Tmrw, I will go to SMRT and ask them to allow me to charter an MRT Train for 300 guests. I will then host my wedding reception on the Circle Line and go 8 rounds. Fengshui good..Circle Plus 8,

ACS boy? Know anyone in the PAP Idiots Brigade? Know Desmond?

Flozzy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was from Namyang Primary and SCGS and then National Junior College! Definitely better connections than ACS!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about a speed dating event inside a train? If a girl and a boy like each other they proceed to the last carriage to do their business. :biggrin:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was from Namyang Primary and SCGS and then National Junior College! Definitely better connections than ACS!

Desmond is from ACS. You plan to go over his head? Remember, even the regulatory authority is afraid of him. Is your connection more powerful than his?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
are u marrying a girl from ACS?ill be ur DJ for that day.

uptown gurrrrllllll.......maii uptown guuuuurrllllll...

[video=youtube;hCuMWrfXG4E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCuMWrfXG4E[/video]

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why get married in underground? You met your gf in the train when she flew asleep and zao geng? Don't be cheapo, get married on the Singapore flyer better view and more romantic.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why get married in underground? You met your gf in the train when she flew asleep and zao geng? Don't be cheapo, get married on the Singapore flyer better view and more romantic.

He doesn't want to be in debt. Pay $2 per head for charter and receive ang pow of $100 per head. He could have enough to go on the Sinkapore Flyer for honeymoon! :biggrin:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

sorry you're not from ACS.