• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Idiot Brigade cowed LTA

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since SMRT has openly encouraged schools to book its trains for private use, everyone should call its bluff and book the trains en masse. :biggrin:

It's just like one of the condescending fuckers who turn up at a funeral and say "If there's anything I can do for you, please tell me." Really ah? Okay then, paint my house, scrub the floors and fix the water pipes. Let's see how helpful you are. :rolleyes:

can call the farker heartless MP to go catch c0ckroach in her flat. she has been waiting a bit and all he did was to b1tch about it and refused to help his resident voter.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: LTA Taking No further Action Against SMRT over ACS(I) chartered trains - Case Cl

There could be a point in time when the PAP may need to take drastic action in order to preserve the prosperity and long term viability of the country. They can be assured of my full support.

support is useless unless you attach every dollar and dime you have. talk has always been cheap.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: LTA Taking No further Action Against SMRT over ACS(I) chartered trains - Case Cl

Shoot who? The Malay, Chinese, Indian or the Pino. PAP charges him for sedition! Boss Sam is a foreigner.

There could be a point in time when the PAP may need to take drastic action in order to preserve the prosperity and long term viability of the country. They can be assured of my full support.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
LTA taking no further action against SMRT over ACS(I) chartered trains

In a statement, an LTA spokesperson explained why rail licensees must seek prior approval before operating any chartered train services.

Said the spokesperson: "LTA has a responsibility to safeguard the interests of the commuting public, to ensure that train services are provided as scheduled, and any additional chartered trips do not adversely affect the quality of train services for commuters and the maintenance of the trains and rail network.

"It is, after all, taxpayers and public transport commuters, who fund the train system. If rail licensees, which are commercial entities, are free to charter out train services as and when they like without seeking the prior approval of the regulator, the commuting public may be the parties adversely affected.

"LTA takes its responsibility to safeguard such interests of the public, vis-à-vis the commercial interests of the rail licensees, seriously.

"With careful planning and execution, occasional train charters during off-peak hours can be carried out in an efficient manner without adverse impact to public commuters.

"For the past charters for National Education shows, the LTA being a member of the National Day Parade Executive Committee has oversight of transport arrangements required, and works closely with partners such as SMRT to allow chartered trains to be provided for students attending the shows.

"That was why for these past charters, SMRT was not required to specifically apply to LTA for permission.

"On SMRT's provision of chartered train services on 26 August 2014, LTA notes that measures were taken such that there was no impact to normal train operations and commuter safety.

"While LTA will not be taking further action against SMRT, we have reminded SMRT to respect and fulfil its licence obligations, and that its primary focus must continue to be on providing timely and good service to public commuters.

"We will continue to consider each application by operators to provide such services on a case-by-case basis."

SMRT ( Desmond Quek )makes complain to TH.

TH is helm by Ho Ching.

Ho Ching goes back home and make LHL kneel on durian spike for a night for making such a ho haa .. Cos HO Ching wear the pants in the house.

LHL woke up next morning, gave LTY a thorough tongue lashing for making him suffer the night before.

LTY ball shrink to a microb size and hence no further action is taken but instead sayang Desmond

This the sequence of events leading to NO ACTION TAKEN

What regulatory unit ?????? They are partners in crime with Ho Ching to squeeze more juice from you.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LTA taking no further action against SMRT over ACS(I) chartered trains ...

"On SMRT's provision of chartered train services on 26 August 2014, LTA notes that measures were taken such that there was no impact to normal train operations and commuter safety.

"While LTA will not be taking further action against SMRT ...
dey really noe how 2 make demselves rook s2pig ...

wen news broke out, cum out kpkb wif guns blazing condemning smrt ...

now, sheepishly say wat smrt did was ok ...

dey shud apologise 2 smrt! ...

morover, dey haf oso shown dat dey allow smrt 2 do a chop-1st-repot-later on dem ...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

support is useless unless you attach every dollar and dime you have. talk has always been cheap.

My support always included financial contributions. I am a regular donor to the PAP cause. I contributed towards LHL's legal bill in the faggot Roy saga.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Shoot who? The Malay, Chinese, Indian or the Pino. PAP charges him for sedition! Boss Sam is a foreigner.

Race is not an issue. Troublemakers will be dealt with severely regardless of nationality or skin colour.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

My support always included financial contributions. I am a regular donor to the PAP cause. I contributed towards LHL's legal bill in the faggot Roy saga.

you mean the foggot pinky cant even stand on his feet when it comes to paying his own bill? what a bum.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

you mean the foggot pinky cant even stand on his feet when it comes to paying his own bill? what a bum.

Of course he can you twit. Financial contributions to the PAP and to LHL are gestures of appreciation and a statement of support. They are not a necessity.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

he will better appreciate if you offer your arsehole instead

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

An excellent and rational decision. It shows that everything was above board and that those who cry foul are simply jealous of ACS because either they or their children could not get into what is the best school in town.

The Best is yet to be!

In days of yore
From western shores
Oldham dauntless hero came
And planted a beacon of truth and light.......

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal

An excellent and rational decision. It shows that everything was above board and that those who cry foul are simply jealous of ACS because either they or their children could not get into what is the best school in town.

Jealous with what? It's just a fucking sinkie school. So what if its the best school in singapore? What's there to be jealous over a fucking secondary school?

Are sinkies jealous that SAFFC is the best s-league club in sinkieland? Are sinkies jealous that uk shyam is the fastest man in sinkieland history (10.37s!!!)?

Nobel prize winners? Billionaires who topped that world's rich lists? LOL they didnt even produce billionaires that topped sinkieland rich lists, despite their 100 plus years history.

A few deceased richest men in singapore going back of past 20 years:

Ng teng fong
khoo teck puat
kwek hong png

Or sports? Any one from ACS that was a world beater?? Im sure pretty sure though that many were part of the team that lost by a world record score to hong kong in rugby in the 90s. Score? 164 - 13!!!!!! You know what? The record still stands!

And heck, they didnt even produce tiny sinkieland prime ministers!

I dont know any one from acs. My closest encounter was a rugby match i witnessed. It was the ACS old boys vs a angmo team at yio chu kang stadium. The acs team was damn bloody serious and you have to listen to the team talk to believe it. yet they were whacked badly by the bo-chap angmo team.

I had a good laugh!

my question again:

What exactly has acs achieved that made sinkies proud or jealous with rage?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

my question again:

What exactly has acs achieved that made sinkies proud or jealous with rage?

ACS achieves very little but that's still more than the rest of those useless sinkie schools put together.

That's why I have always said that ACS is the BEST!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

u know what ACS achieved?a useless paper general that runs SMRT,thats all they need.

between who the fuck even play such a gay sport as rugby?only the ang mohs,does ACSians think they are ang moh skinned?do they speak with a faggy accent?bloody stupid chinks.a chinese school trying desperately to be caucasian.

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

really lives up to the name of Arse C0ck Sucker

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The elite seems to be able to get away with many things-bet you most of these ACS kids stay in private properties and will eventually study in universities(many overseas) .

I hope the 60% (most of whom stay in HDB pigeon holes and will never make it to the 'U') wake up and stop voting for a party that enslave them to work till 65 before paying off their mortgage and encourage them to re-mortgage or downgrade in order to survive. Maybe the 60% feels shiok when they have to sleep on hospital corridors .

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

The elite seems to be able to get away with many things-bet you most of these ACS kids stay in private properties and will eventually study in universities(many overseas) .

If there were no privileges for being elite, nobody would bother to try to become elite and life as we know it would be meaningless.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

If there were no privileges for being elite, nobody would bother to try to become elite and life as we know it would be meaningless.

if being elite is the only source of your meaning to life, you are better off dead.