• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Idiot Brigade cowed LTA

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LTA taking no further action against SMRT over ACS(I) chartered trains

In a statement, an LTA spokesperson explained why rail licensees must seek prior approval before operating any chartered train services.

Said the spokesperson: "LTA has a responsibility to safeguard the interests of the commuting public, to ensure that train services are provided as scheduled, and any additional chartered trips do not adversely affect the quality of train services for commuters and the maintenance of the trains and rail network.

"It is, after all, taxpayers and public transport commuters, who fund the train system. If rail licensees, which are commercial entities, are free to charter out train services as and when they like without seeking the prior approval of the regulator, the commuting public may be the parties adversely affected.

"LTA takes its responsibility to safeguard such interests of the public, vis-à-vis the commercial interests of the rail licensees, seriously.

"With careful planning and execution, occasional train charters during off-peak hours can be carried out in an efficient manner without adverse impact to public commuters.

"For the past charters for National Education shows, the LTA being a member of the National Day Parade Executive Committee has oversight of transport arrangements required, and works closely with partners such as SMRT to allow chartered trains to be provided for students attending the shows.

"That was why for these past charters, SMRT was not required to specifically apply to LTA for permission.

"On SMRT's provision of chartered train services on 26 August 2014, LTA notes that measures were taken such that there was no impact to normal train operations and commuter safety.

"While LTA will not be taking further action against SMRT, we have reminded SMRT to respect and fulfil its licence obligations, and that its primary focus must continue to be on providing timely and good service to public commuters.

"We will continue to consider each application by operators to provide such services on a case-by-case basis."

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Desmond and PAP Idiot Brigade won over LTA.

Let's just dump all regulations ...useless as the the PAP elites can suka suka do as they want.

kopluncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
i wonder what would have happen if the hirer is Sang Nila Utama Secondary School. Desmond Cock would not even have entertained them.

Fuck PAP

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A house divided against itself. Good sign.

Similar to the gay penguin book incident. Initially wanted to ban and pulp the books, then relented and compromised by putting them on adult shelves. :wink:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hip hip hooray!!!!technocracy and superior intellect and meritocracy wins again!!!! Majullah Singapura!!! Majullah scholars!!!!Majullah 60.1!!!!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since SMRT has openly encouraged schools to book its trains for private use, everyone should call its bluff and book the trains en masse. :biggrin:

It's just like one of the condescending fuckers who turn up at a funeral and say "If there's anything I can do for you, please tell me." Really ah? Okay then, paint my house, scrub the floors and fix the water pipes. Let's see how helpful you are. :rolleyes:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's stolen material.

Since SMRT has openly encouraged schools to book its trains for private use, everyone should call its bluff and book the trains en masse. :biggrin:

It's just like one of the condescending fuckers who turn up at a funeral and say "If there's anything I can do for you, please tell me." Really ah? Okay then, paint my house, scrub the floors and fix the water pipes. Let's see how helpful you are. :rolleyes:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hip hip hooray!!!!technocracy and superior intellect and meritocracy wins again!!!! Majullah Singapura!!! Majullah scholars!!!!Majullah 60.1!!!!!

Superior intellect? - losing money on charter is superior intellect?
Meritocracy? More like corruption. SMRT assets are at his disposal. To help his alma mata, he offers subsidized train. What else will he offer for his close friend's wedding? Wedding reception in Orchard Road station?

It is no longer 60.1 to PAP, more like 30 percent.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
LTA Taking No further Action Against SMRT over ACS(I) chartered trains - Case Closed

stock-photo-singapore-august-chief-defense-force-lg-desmond-kuek-welcomes-prime-minister-lee-hsien-loong-35595148.jpg

22_3.jpg

Bros What Is The Moral Of The Story ??? :confused::confused::confused:

Isszzzit From Advertisement For SMRT or What ??? :confused::confused::confused:

LTA taking no further action against SMRT over ACS(I) chartered trains -

01_35.jpg

04_37.jpg

http://transport.asiaone.com/news/g...ction-against-smrt-over-acsi-chartered-trains

In a statement, an LTA spokesperson explained why rail licensees must seek prior approval before operating any chartered train services.

Said the spokesperson: "LTA has a responsibility to safeguard the interests of the commuting public, to ensure that train services are provided as scheduled, and any additional chartered trips do not adversely affect the quality of train services for commuters and the maintenance of the trains and rail network.

"It is, after all, taxpayers and public transport commuters, who fund the train system. If rail licensees, which are commercial entities, are free to charter out train services as and when they like without seeking the prior approval of the regulator, the commuting public may be the parties adversely affected.

"LTA takes its responsibility to safeguard such interests of the public, vis-à-vis the commercial interests of the rail licensees, seriously.
"With careful planning and execution, occasional train charters during off-peak hours can be carried out in an efficient manner without adverse impact to public commuters.

"For the past charters for National Education shows, the LTA being a member of the National Day Parade Executive Committee has oversight of transport arrangements required, and works closely with partners such as SMRT to allow chartered trains to be provided for students attending the shows.

"That was why for these past charters, SMRT was not required to specifically apply to LTA for permission.

"On SMRT's provision of chartered train services on 26 August 2014, LTA notes that measures were taken such that there was no impact to normal train operations and commuter safety.

"While LTA will not be taking further action against SMRT, we have reminded SMRT to respect and fulfil its licence obligations, and that its primary focus must continue to be on providing timely and good service to public commuters.

"We will continue to consider each application by operators to provide such services on a case-by-case basis."

- See more at: http://transport.asiaone.com/news/g...er-acsi-chartered-trains#sthash.zj0QaRha.dpuf

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: LTA Taking No further Action Against SMRT over ACS(I) chartered trains - Case Cl

An excellent and rational decision. It shows that everything was above board and that those who cry foul are simply jealous of ACS because either they or their children could not get into what is the best school in town.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: LTA Taking No further Action Against SMRT over ACS(I) chartered trains - Case Cl

Why they instead on calling it a chinese school when all fake potatoes now? Don't get

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

An excellent and rational decision. It shows that everything was above board and that those who cry foul are simply jealous of ACS because either they or their children could not get into what is the best school in town.

Even when the PAP commits genocide, you will praise them.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Even when the PAP commits genocide, you will praise them.

There could be a point in time when the PAP may need to take drastic action in order to preserve the prosperity and long term viability of the country. They can be assured of my full support.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Boss Sam, you are outdated! In Stingapore every school is a best school, You are foreigner don't messed up our education system.