• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What you guys think of the lease buy back scheme ?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you think it is a good deal ? I personally find it is a good deal for singles, but not for parents who would rather leave the flat to their offsprings.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
if pinky good to die ho si alrdy return yr cpf plus restore plus back interest .
the traitor cannot b trusted.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why not?pay them 1/3 of the flat value....let them live in it for another 10 20 more years,when they die bam the flat is urs.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as singles die liao also nothing left le

Not really. You can donate to worthy causes or give inheritance to your trusted friends and relatives.

It's still better than letting the govt cheong kong your property in the name of 'helping' you. You think we are born yesterday?

Blood relation doesn't matter. What good is it to give your money to a wastrel son? :wink:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Make you pay rent lump sum 99 years upfront, refund you rent at discounted price after 30 years. Truly a ripoff. Only society's most desperate and vulnerable would agree to such a vile scheme.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think it's a good deal. You are better off renting out the whole flat or one or two of the rooms. Who knows? Your 4-room pigeon hole could hit the million jackpot on the next up cycle when you are 80 years old.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not really. You can donate to worthy causes or give inheritance to your trusted friends and relatives.

It's still better than letting the govt cheong kong your property in the name of 'helping' you. You think we are born yesterday?

Blood relation doesn't matter. What good is it to give your money to a wastrel son? :wink:

ok make sense too..after hearing a few negative comments, i am more reserves now.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree with u...the last sentence.dunno why so many sinkies have this old fashioned thinking....must leave this and that to ur offspring must do this and that for our family...what's the point of giving a large fortune to a bunch of good for nothings?this is the 21st century.....let them figure it out themselves.if u make it...u want the world to make it urself ....not ur father hand the whole country over to u on a silver platter.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think it's a good deal. You are better off renting out the whole flat or one or two of the rooms. Who knows? Your 4-room pigeon hole could hit the million jackpot on the next up cycle when you are 80 years old.

The pros is that can get $20k and monthly bit of payout, same time also can rent out and collect rental . Cons is after lease up cong kong by cheng hu. As i said I am only looking at singles point of vew lor.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You work so hard for a lifetime and you have nothing to show for it ....PAP standard of living for ordinary sinkees.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Make you pay rent lump sum 99 years upfront, refund you rent at discounted price after 30 years. Truly a ripoff. Only society's most desperate and vulnerable would agree to such a vile scheme.

Where are all the academics or experts to scrutinize the scheme?

They don't dare to expose another rip-off scheme.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you think it is a good deal ? I personally find it is a good deal for singles, but not for parents who would rather leave the flat to their offsprings.

Mr. Leong sze hian already made himself clear. You are forgoing your future equities!!!

SG garmen rip you off again!