• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Followers of man-made religions!.....another 2 young kids recall their past lives...

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since very early in his life, Edward Austrian had a phobia of dark, drizzly, damp places and often fell ill with throat problems. What is really strange is how Edward identified his throat illnesses, calling it his “shot”.

When he was 4 years old, Edward developed a cyst in his throat and he confided to his mother Patricia with a recollection of his previous life as James, an 18 year old soldier, and his life in the trenches during a war. Edward told his mother he was shot in the throat and later died. After his recollection of his past life to his mother, Edward’s cyst disappeared, something that his doctor was never able to explain.

===================================================================

Gus Taylor started to recall his previous life as his grandfather, Grandpa Augie, when he was 18 months old. During a diaper change, Gus told his father that he used to change his father’s diapers. As most parents, Gus’ father didn’t think much of it until a couple years later.

One evening when Gus was 4, he and his parents were looking at old photos of his grandfather. Although he had never seen the photos, Gus was able to pick out his grandfather in group pictures as a little boy and identify his grandfather’s car (calling it his own). Additionally, he recalled that his sister was murdered, which is something the 4-year old was never told.

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Followers of man-made religions!.....another 2 young kids recall their past lives

It is not a religion, but it is afterlife.
The teaching of Buddhism is scientifically proving and always aligned with nature.
You need not to believe in blind faith, but need to practise mindfulness meditation.

greenie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Followers of man-made religions!.....another 2 young kids recall their past lives

Gee, watch out for that cockroach. U better not step on it. :smile:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All the great Eastern religions (Buddhism, Hinduism, Jainism, Taoism) teach reincarnation, past lives and karma.

Jesus also taught reincarnation ("And if you are willing to accept it, John himself is Elijah who was to come" ~ Matthew 11:14) but most of the passages referring to reincarnation were expunged from the Bible in the Council of Nicea (circa 553 AD) upon the instruction of Emperor Justinian. That's one of the main reasons Christianity is so screwed up today, with a half-baked fairy tale theology.

Last edited:

Belgarath

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bunch of conniving magicians.

True sorcery comes from within and is not the result of sleight of hand that fools the eyes.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i was born with a large birthmark on my butt and a hole in my scrotum. i had the hole patched up as a teen, but my large red spot on my butt disappeared after i discovered i was shot in ww2 in my past life. the bullet went through the scrotum and came out in the rear. the large red spot was the exit wound. :eek:

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal

All the great Eastern religions (Buddhism, Hinduism, Jainism, Taoism) teach reincarnation, past lives and karma.

Jesus also taught reincarnation ("And if you are willing to accept it, John himself is Elijah who was to come" ~ Matthew 11:14) but most of the passages referring to reincarnation were expunged from the Bible in the Council of Nicea (circa 553 AD) upon the instruction of Emperor Justinian. That's one of the main reasons Christianity is so screwed up today, with a half-baked fairy tale theology.

They always cherry picks what verses to believe and what to turn blind. That is the greatest problem with the christinehs who believe in a taking snake.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

yeah, i have been claiming on the internet for eons that i was one of genghis khan's most fearsome generals, and i invented the legendary series of large colored triangular flag signaling method which provided mongol hordes on horseback the first wireless communication edge in movement and combat. :p

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

He sounds more like a prostitute that blew people in dark alleys and got throat cancer

KongHee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please believe in me. I am innocent. I am being fixed.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal

QUOTE]

Karma and reincarnation are ah neh concepts. Nothing to do with taoism.

KongHee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Believe in City Harvest. It is the only true Church

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Karma and reincarnation are ah neh concepts. Nothing to do with taoism.

Wrong. Remember that Laozi was a contemporary of Confucius and Gautama Buddha. Early Taoist documents (Han) stated that Laozi had previously appeared as various personages on earth. And Zhuang Zhou in his Zhuagzi discourse says:

Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point. Existence without limitation is space. Continuity without a starting point is time. There is birth, there is death, there is issuing forth, there is entering in. That through which one passes in and out without seeing its form, that is the Portal of God (Chuang Tzu 23).

出無本,入無竅,有實而無乎處,有長而無乎本剽,有所出而無竅者有
實。有實而無乎處者,宇也。有長而無本剽者,宙也。有乎生,有乎死,有乎出,有
乎入。入出而無見其形,是謂天門。[庄子 卷八上 第二十三]