• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Got Wipe Or Not After ....ing?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Noticed many S'porean men dont bother to wipe their mouth after eating. Very unhygenic imo. I always carry a oacket of wet tissues with me. A good wipe on mouth and then face. Very refreshing. Your observation?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Noticed many S'porean men dont bother to wipe their mouth after eating. Very unhygenic imo. I always carry a oacket of wet tissues with me. A good wipe on mouth and then face. Very refreshing. Your observation?

I always wipe one...............then wipe my upper and lower teeth also...........

Belgarath

Alfrescian
Loyal

Packet of dry tissues with me all the time. Then afterwards when I have the chance, rinse mouth. Go back home, will brush teeth.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are ah tiong and ah neh imported by PAP...

Please do not flame Sinkies... Sinkies all wipe their mouth after eating...:biggrin:

You must be Ah tiong trying to insult sinkies...:p