• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Since when did every Singaporeans want back their CPF at 55?

Isogallardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Protest after Protest and the government still dont want to return back our CPF?

10653864_709657982404842_3550232872055601744_n.jpg

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes... I have to agree with you... If all sinkies want their CPF money back @55... We should see minimum 1 million peoples attending the protest...:biggrin:

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ever since the start of the CPF scheme, all Singaporeans were promised their CPF money back at 55.

Then the whole lot of daft sheep were played out.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
when a father told his children to behave, the kid don't get it.

When the father warn the kid to behave again, he still don't get it.

When he beat him then the kid will get it.

Wait for the day to come when a hero get hurt or kill.

Jesus was the 3rd messianic revolutionary leader to be killed by the Roman, followed by more revolutionary leaders were killed after him.

Blood is need to spill on Singapore soil to make the change?

Yes... I have to agree with you... If all sinkies want their CPF money back @55... We should see minimum 1 million peoples attending the protest...:biggrin:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
it got to do with broken promise of withdrawal at 55.......... nobody like to be lied to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whether or not how many sinkies want cpf back at 55 is beside the point.
The fucking pap should return all cpf at 55.....those who choose not to withdraw can dun withdraw. Get it?

Isogallardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
BTW CPF is setup by the British.

British allows Singaporeans to withdraw the lump sum at 55. Singapore Govt did not promise Singaporeans that.

British did not allow Singaporeans to use it for hospitalization and housing. Singapore Govt allowed flexibility on it.

I wonder where did our Government promised anything about returning our CPF at 55? Anyone?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

British allows Singaporeans to withdraw the lump sum at 55. Singapore Govt did not promise Singaporeans that.

British did not allow Singaporeans to use it for hospitalization and housing. Singapore Govt allowed flexibility on it.

I wonder where did our Government promised anything about returning our CPF at 55? Anyone?

Then lose more votes lor.. Simple as that.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
you talk cock sing song hah!

It is the other way round, take you CPF money to build HDB and hospitals. We allowed them the flexibility.

How many at 55years have had draw out the money at 55?

Kong jiao wei kum lan.

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eh Chua, you are slapping your own mouth!

Sorry hor, some of us want our our lump sum back.

A lot of Singaporean are still very unhappy.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Eh Chua, you are slapping your own mouth!

Sorry hor, some of us want our our lump sum back.

A lot of Singaporean are still very unhappy.

I prefer the PAP to look after my CPF money for me. They do an excellent job plus I feel so rich whenever I see my CPF statement.